• Published 3rd Jul 2015
  • 2,647 Views, 25 Comments

Disconnection - Twinight



Adagio could never understand why but as much as she may act as if she hates sunset shimmer only shows how much she loves her...

  • ...
14
 25
 2,647

A Plan

Sonata walked around the house nervously she looked at Aria who was still angry at her Sonata sighed.Aria rolled her eyes and walked into her room. Sonata sighed and sat down she went back to her thoughts on Adagio and Sunset. "Maybe a date could help...." Sonata said to herself nervously. She sighed. "I know deep inside Aria does want friendship in her life.....she's just afraid to admit it." Sonata looked at the clock realizing it was midnight she walked into her room to go too sleep. "If this plan doesn't work then..." She sighed I don't know what will." Sonata turned off her light and went to bed.

Adagio later in her bed exhausted after not having two whole nights of sleep she sighed and took out her journal and started writing in it a few moments later she yawned she was to tired to write she needs sleep as much as she didn't want to she had to Sonata was right it was bad for her to not sleep but she couldn't stand that fact she wanted to advise her dreams on Sunset Shimmer but she knew her self that she couldn't go to long without any sleep she sighed and put her journal under her bed. "The more I try to force myself to avoid it the course things will get." She rolled her eyes admitting the truth out loud she sighed and laid down on her bed trying not to think about Sunset Shimmer. "UGH I don't even want to think of her!I shouldn't be the one to have a crush on her in clearly don't understand how me of all people could fall in love with that thing!" Adagio had an annoyed tone,she rolled her eyes. "The more I think of this the harder it will be to forget." Adagio sighed and went to bed she couldn't stand to stay awake any longer she was exhausted enough. She soon fell asleep.

********

Morning came and Adagio was already awake still pretty exhausted.Sonata knocked on her door Adagio moaned. "Doors open!..." Adagio sounded exhausted Sonata opened the door.

"Morning Dagi....." Sonata gave Adagio a concerned look "You got no sleep again?are you OK?" Sonata was starting took worry.

"I'm fine Sonata." She rolled her eyes,knowing herself that she wasn't fine.

"No you're not!If you were fine you wouldn't be having lak of sleep." Sonata looked at her and frowned.

"Whatever Sonata as if you could relate." She rubbed her eyes.

"What do you mean." Sonata asked. "Relate to what?" Adagio sighed.

"Never mind!"

"Ok." Sonata gave her a concerned look.Adagio got out of bed sbhe looked even worse then she did before Sonata looked at her. "Maybe you should stay home Dagi."

"Excuse me?!" Adagio gave Sonata a dirty look

"You're not looking to good." Sonata answered.

"Please Sonata I'm fine!" Adagio replied.

"You're not fine!You need sleep." Sonata looked at Adagio concerned.Adagio glares at Sonata.

"Please Sonata does it really matter?" Adagio asked she raised azn eyebrow.

"Yes!" Sonata replied. Adagio rolled her eyes. "You need sleep,plus you don't like school anyways so why does it matter?" Sonata looked at Adagio confused.

"Oh please Sonata its not like I have a reason to go to school I just..." Adagio didn't finish.

"You just what?" Sonata asked confused.

"Nevermind!" Adagio rolled her eyes.

"Um OK?.." Sonata hesitated for a moment. "Anyways I think it's be best for you to stay home you're exhausted!"

"UGH!!Sonata I don't care!!" Adagio rolled her eyes.

"I'm just trying to help you.... You haven't gotten sleep since the battle of the bands,well you have but you haven't gotten enough sleep."

"Sonata I'm fine!!" Adagio rolled her eyes.

"Please Dagi can't you just stay home for today and get some sleep." Sonata looked atvher worried.

"Ugh!!!Fine." Adagio grunted.

"That's more like it!This way nothing can disturb you." Sonata smiled and walked off,Adagio rolled her eyes.

Sonata walked down stairs. Aria still wasn't up Sonata walked into her room. "Aria!" Sonata grinned.Aria was still asleep, Sonata walked up to her bed and ripped off her covers,Aria groaned.

"Ugh!Sonata go away!" Aria moaned trying to go back to sleep,Sonata didn't leave she just stood there smiling. "Sonata,I said go away!" Aria demanbded.

"Ari!Get up you'll be late." Sonata tried pulling her out of bed it didn't work.

"I don't care,I hate school I want to sleep." Aria turned around trying to go back to sleep.

"Aria!"
"Shutup!" Aria groaned. "And give my covers back!"
"Never!" Sonata teassed
"Ugh!shutupband give it to me you idiot." Aria demanded.
"Why?" Sonata asked.
"Because I want to sleep!Now go away!" Aria groaned. Sonata giggled
"Oh come on Aria once you wake up you'll be ready to live the day!" Sonata cheered.
"Ugh!no shutup!" Aria rolled her eyes.
"Ok Aria fine don't wake up but don't be surprised when you find maple syrup in your hair." Sonata giggled.
"WAIT WHAT?!?" Aria got out of bed and gave Sonata a stern look. "You put maple syrup in my hair!why my hair why not Adagios?!UGH!!You idiot." Sonata giggled.

"Oh Aria I was only joking." Sonata smiled. "I didn't actually put maple syrup in your hair I just knew that would wake you up if I said that." Aria rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you woke me up happy." Aria grunted.

"Nah I knew I'd wake you up eventually." Sonata grinned.

"Whatever." Aria grabbed her normal cloths and walked to the bathroom to get dressed. Sonata waited outside the door patiently, Aria walked out, she gave Sonata and annoyed look. "Weres Adagio?" She hated to ask but she felt like asking anyways.

"Oh she's not going to school today." Sonata replied. Aria rolled her eyes.

"Oh please,she gets to miss school and I have to suffer." Aria was annoyed.

"Aria she hasn't gotten sleep in days!She exhausted haven't you seen her lately?" Sonata asked.

"Oh course I have,I LIVE WITH HER!" Aria replied.

"Oh right."

"Idiot." She scoffed. Sonata grabbed her backpack and walked out the door.

"Aria aren't you coming?" Sonata waited for her.

"Ugh!Why do we even go to school,it doesn't even help us." Aria complained.

"Yeah but we did enroll in the school silly and we can" 0't just drop out." Sonata replied. Aria rolled her eyes.

"Oh please Sonata its called high school drop outs people do it all the time." Aria said.
"Yeah but its better to not drop instead." Sonata grinned.
"There is just no say in you is there?" Aria asked sarcastically.
"Nope." Sonata answered.
"I was being sarcastic!" Aria facepalmed.
"Oh oops." Sonata smiled.

***********

As soon as Sonata knew it,the bell rang and it was time for lunch she grinned and walked off to lunch while everyone else were crouding the hallways getting to there next class,Sonata walked into the lunch room she saw Sunset shimmer sitting at there table waiting. "Oh Hi Sunny!" Sonata smiled.

"Weres Adagio?" Sunset asked in concern.

"Oh she didn't come to school today." Sonata replied. Sunset looked at her concerned.

"Oh is she OK?" Sunset asked she looked at Sonata waiting for a reply.

"She's really exhausted and she needed sleep she hasn't gotten sleep in days!" Sonata answered to Sunset's concern.

"Oh....I hope she's OK." Sunset said worried.

"I'm sure she's fine." Sonata said smiling.

"I hope so." Sunset sighed. "Um can you give this to her?" Sunset asked blushing she slid a present across the table that had an envelope on it that said "Adagio" Sunset blushed. "Can you make sure to give it too her?" Sunset asked she smiled but was still blush. Sonata smiled.

"Oh course what are friends for?" Sonata smiled and put the present in her backpack. Sunset smiled and blushed. "Maybe this date idea will work." Sonata said too herself not realizing Sunset and Aria heard her.

"What date?" Sunset asked confused.

"Uh never mind it's not important." Sonata answered nervously.

"Ok." Sunset said. "I guess I'll be off then." Sunset started walking back to her table,Sonata watched her.

"Wait!can we join you?" Sonata asked, Aria rolled her eyes.

"Oh please I'm not sitting with them!" Aria scoffed. Sunset looked back at them.

"Better not." She replied, Sonata had a confused look.

"Huh why?" Sonata was confused.

"My friends don't really trust you guys sorry." Sunset replied trying to be considerate.

"Oh OK." Sonata smiled.

**********

Sonata and Aria got home and Sonata wasted no time to go into Adagios rooms she opened door Adagio was writing in her journal she then saw Sonata walking in she threw the journal under her bed.

"Oh hello Sonata." She watched Sonata walk in.

"You seem well rested." Sonata said happily.

"Of course." Adagio wasn't really paying attention to Sonata.

"Um." Sonata handed Adagio the gift from Sunset. "It's from Sunset." Sonata walked out. Adagio blushed at the present she opened it slowly,she opened it to see a necklace she blushed.

"She does like me back." Adagio said to herself.