• Published 3rd Jul 2015
  • 2,647 Views, 25 Comments

Disconnection - Twinight



Adagio could never understand why but as much as she may act as if she hates sunset shimmer only shows how much she loves her...

  • ...
14
 25
 2,647

One Chance

Adagio looked around to make sure no one was awake,she then grabbed her journal from under her bed and started writing in it. She looked around and sighed. "I can't believe it Sunset shimmer sexy please, I have no idea what I was thinking me like Sunset shimmer ha!as if." Adagio closed her journal and tossed it under her bed. Sonata peered at her door trying not to get noticed.

"So she does have a crush on Sunny." Sonata whispered to herself. Adagio looked at her door noticing it was opened bit. Sonata gulped loud enough for Adagio to hear her,she got up to open the door.

"Sonata?What are you doing at my door??!" Her face was red with anger, Sonata shaked nervously.

"I........." Sonata was speechless she couldn't think of a good excuse.

"You were watching me!!" Adagio growled "No wonder you were acting so supitous earlier you've been watching me this whole time haven't you??!!!" Sonata gulped.

"No......I wasn't.....I was just...." Sonata's vioce trembled. Adagio rolled her eyes.

"Oh please like I'd believe that." She gave Sonata a dirty look. "There's a reason behind this!" She grabbed Sonata by the shirt. "And I will get an answer!"

"I didn't hear anything.... honest!" Sonata tried not to look guitly but it wasn't easy.

"Whatever." Adagio rolled her eyes. "I soppose I'll let you off this time." Adagio let go of Sonata's shirt, Sonata had a surprised shirt.

"Are you ok?" Sonata was surprised that Adagio let her off like that, she also noticed a change in the tone of her vioce.

"I'M FINE!!" Adagio grunted she rolled her eyes.

"Ok?...." Sonata gave Adagio a concerned look Adagios tone whent back to its normal cruel tone. Sonata sighed.

"Dagi please. I know what you're going threw." Sonata gave Adagio a concerned look.

"I don't care." She rolled her eyes. "Why don't you go to your room and leave me alone!!?" Sonata backed up.
Ok.....I guess I should." She sighed "Never mind I'll leave you alone." Sonata walked off to her room. Adagio . back into her room and locked her door.

"She must of heard everything." She groaned "She knows!" Adagio grunted she didn't want anyone to know she had a crush on Sunset shimmer she wanted it to be a secret she didn't want anyone to know. Adagio blushed when she mentioned Sunset's name. She sighed. "I clearly don't understand how I could fall in love with her of all people, I can'tclet anyone know about this!" She rolled her eyes at the situation. "II soppose a good night sleep could help me forget about this whole thing but I dought it,could at least give it a try." Adagio sat down in her bed she sighed. "I'll try to get my mind of this."

*********

Adagio woke up after only getting an hour of sleep she was exhausted Adagio moaned she didn't wanna go back to school she knew she'd see Sunset Shimmer and that's the last person she wants to see she sighed and got into normal cloths and walked out of her room. "I'm leaving!" She blurted out walking out the door. Sonata walked up behind her.

"Don't you thinks its a little early to..." Adagio gave Sonata adirty look she didn't finish. "Never mind" Adagio slammed the door shut Sonata just laughed nervously. Aria walked down stairs.

"What was that all about?" Aria raised and eyebrow at Sonata.

"Nothing...it was nothing important!" Sonata blurted out trying to hide the truth.

"Ugh whatever." Aria rolled her eyes. Sonata sighed with relief Aria rolled her eyes at her. "What is with you lately?" Sonata gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean?" Sonata looked at Aria confused. Aria facepalmed.

"You've been acting rather strange latly." Aria said with an angry tone. Sonata gulped.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Sonata was lying and Aria could see right through her.

"Stop lying!!!" Aria screamed. " I can see right through you!!!!!!" Aria waited for Sonata to reply bu Sonata was left speechless and had nothing to say. Aria rolled her eyes. Sonata looked away she didn't wanna tell Aria she knew that if she told Aria Adagio would be mad Sonata frowned. Aria rolled her eyes. Sonata sighed and grabbed her backpack.

"I'm going to school. See there." Sonata's expression sounded depressed,Aria had a concerned look she had no idea what was going on with Sonata and Adagio.

********

It was lunch time 6 period Sonata sat alone waiting for Aria and Adagio to arrive she looked at Sunset's table and saw her talking to Rarity she walked closer to the table to hear what she was saying.

"You like her!!!!?!!!!" Rarity looked at Sunset surprised. "Out of everyone in the whole entire school why did you fall in love with the worst of people!!?" Rarity looked at Sunset disgusted.

"There's nothing wrong with her Rarity or them!" Sunset agrued.

"Oh sure you say that now darling,but you know it's not true don't you remeber what they did?" Rarity pointed out. Sunset sighed.

"Adagio may be evil she may of done awful things but..." Sunset hesitated. Rainbow dash rolled her eyes.

"Oh please you don't think they deserve a second chance do you." Rainbow Dash was annoyed she couldn't stand the Dazzlings she didn't think they deserved a second chance. Sunset glared at her.

"Everyone deserves a second chance Rainbow Dash!You guys gave me a second chance." Sunset pointed out trying to make a piont.

"Not by choice." Rainbow Dash said. Rarity glared at her.

"Rainbow dash!" Rarity shouted surprised in how rude she was being. Sunset sighed.

"Look it doesn't matter who they were before I believe they can change if we give them a chance.Everyone can chance no matter who they were before!" Sunset sighed. "You know what I'm going over there you might not believe they can chance but I know they can." Sunset walked over to the Dazzlings table Sonata went to sit down to join Adagio and Aria. Adagio looked up to see Sunset walking towards them she flinched.

"What's Sunset doing coming over here?!" Adagio tried to hide her blush from Sonata and Aria. Aria glared at her noticing her blush, she smirked.

"Oh I can't believe this." Aria laughed. "You like Sunset Shimmer ha!that is so pathetic I can't believe you!" Adagio rolled her eyes.

"I do not like her!" She yelled. "As if I'd have a crush on that stupid Sunset Shimmer." She rolled her eyes Aria rolled her eyes in return.

"Oh please I can tell don't even try to lie." Aria folded her arms. Sonata looked at Sunset as she walked up to them she smiled sheepishly.

"Do you mind if I talk to you girls for a minute?" Sunset asked. Aria rolled her eyes.

"Yes we do!" Aria said trying to force her to leave. Adagio looked away trying to not blush. Sonata smiled.

"Sure we have..." She got cut off by Aria.
"Ugh!Don't you realize that we don't want you here?!Why don't you go back to your table with your stupid friends!?" Aria demanded trying to force Sunset to leave. Sunset raised an eyebrow.

"Please Aria don't you want me to help you and the others?" Sunset asked.

"Help us what?!" Aria rolled her eyes. Sunset glared at her.

"Make friends." She sighed as Aria gave her a dirty look.

"Oh please!!Help us,more like riun our lifes!" Aria grunted. "As if friendship could help us!" Aria scoffed.

"You don't understand do you?" Sunset asked she sighed.

"Understand what?!" Aria rolled her eyes. Adagio glared at her.

"Can't you s.." Aria rolled her eyes.

"Can't I what?!Stop screaming at your new girl friend?!" Aria smirked. Adagio gave Aria a dirty look.
"I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON SUNSET!!DON'T YOU EVEN TRY TO JOKE!!" Adagio's face was red with rage. Sunset frowned Adagio looked at her and blushed. Aria rolled her eyes.
"Oh please you are just full of lies " Aria gave both Adagio and Sunset a dirty look Sunset sighed. Sonata looked at her and frowned.

"I should go..." Sunset said. Sonata looked at her.

"What's wrong?" Sonata gave her a concerned look Aria rolled her eyes.
"Oh please Sonata can't you just SHUTUP?!" Aria gave Sonata a dirty look. "Ugh!I don't know why you care so much about this friendship crap!" Sonata looked at her concerned.
"Friendship isn't as bad as you think Aria." Sonata frowned.
"Ugh!Idiot." Aria rolled her eyes,Sunset walked off.