• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 5,570 Views, 238 Comments

Asphyxious Hellbringer The Dragon Of Instinct. - ShadowsInTheDark



You know once everything was said and done I thought it was over. Man was I wrong, who knew other displaced of the Iron Kingdoms would showed up. Not only that but I have to deal with becoming a true dragon.

  • ...
27
 238
 5,570
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 38 )

7616110

That's not possible with Displaced stories.

7629863 Well it's possible, just not likely. Some of them do well with all the crossovers but most just fall apart in the story department because of it.

Dark Magician: A dead would huh?

7632034 Don't even think about it.

7632068 Dark Magician: What? I could help by using my void magic to bring the sun and moon back to life and moving again. Without needing the help of Sunbutt and Moonbutt to do it. Plus Saxton Bale been wanting to set a post in another world for him to sell weapons and hats at. Also Sam Manson could help with the plant life.

7632152 Dark Magician: Would you want it to remain dark and lifeless? Or do you want to restore some life to it? After all. You and Rin have call dibs on some of it's lands and all of it's dead. While leaving the rest to be up for grabs for any other Displace who might come across.

Dark Magician Girl: Don't forget Pervy Lich. Rin want a grandkid from each of your mates. That means you need to go to Mask's world to get a kid from each of your mates that live there. Plus there Bunnie.

7632181 Rin called dibs on the world as a hole and even now has an army of imps claiming land and she isn't stopping till she has the entire world calmed as hers save for those islands. Keep in mind that Rin not only has every dead thing on that world but every dead thing from a dead earth she got from Bronze and what she's harvesting from other worlds. She was just holding back on using them because she didn't want to make to many for her land on her world. The Scourge Factory isn't going to stop its production any time soon and the undead from 2 dead worlds alone will populate all the continents. Not to mention the fact that the slime and hornet staff Rin got from that Terraria world are used by each undead before they walk out those doors Rin needs all that space.

7632322 Ok. Can she spare some land for Saxton Bale to set up a Mane-Co post there. That way he could sell guns or hats for your undead army to use? Or at least Let Dark Magician help with getting the sun and moon alive and working again.

7632337 If the magicians show up they should stay away from the inlands. Asphyxious will be working on spells and a lot of dragonblight.

7632348 That's not a problem. Plus it's a second chance For Dark Magician Girl to prank Rin back for the prank she did on them. Since the first time she miss Rin and two of her Princess's and prince got a bad case of wind because of it.

7632337 In order. Thanks to Rin's skills in transmutation and the fact that she can get infant gems from her imps mining means she can make infinite steel to forge weapons and armor. And the undead she's making on that world are soulless. They don't get payed like the skeletons in the DK games. Rin would see no point in giving them more than the basics of what they need. As for the sun and moon Rin won't see a point in that ether. Rin is going to grow a massive flower garden for the giant bees to produce honey for trade but she has already got a garden room she can make on the surface which includes gems that simulate sunlight. This is because the rooms are meant to be underground. I also had it so that the claimed land of a dungeon keeper can produce oxygen in passed chapters in my story to explain why they aren't suffering from asphyxiation down there. As for the cold. Placing lava traps in the right places and setting them off can keep the world from completely freezing over. However after this Rin is going to be thinking of other dead worlds and the fact that her city can only expand so much before population becomes an issue. So when she looks to expand those things wont be an issue as the next dead world she claims will be for a living population. Rin and DM can talk then.

7632396 Ok Next dead world then.
Let me know when Rin expands to another dead world.

Maybe even build a town or city for the some of the revives to live in once the world is well enough to support life again.

7649020 Lich form or no his nose will itch by Rin's dark power! Two words. Phantom Limb!

7648780
look up fear me for I am twaith. Its about an adorkable undead twilight who seems to have the same effect on ponies that Aspy does with his hoard but she her self is too innocent to know:twilightsmile:

7649119
is Rin against fire breathing beetles?
If not here
-hands over 60 Tarosian Firespout eggs-
enjoy:twilightsmile:

7654225 'Rin gets the eggs nice and nestled in a chamber kept heated with lava and plenty of food for when they hatch. Rin then takes out a stick and a bag of marshmallows to roast them over the eggs.:scootangel:'

7654813
oh almost forgot the can turn invisible too thought you should know that just encase you think they have escaped later:twilightsmile:

so this is the end for Gaspy's story?:fluttercry:

7864584
can you link the next one please?

nm found it:twilightsmile:

i feel like if Asphyxious's horde had a theme song this would be it.

7983467
we already had this discussion but it seems too have been deleted

Poor demons.

I hope that since changelings and griffins survived as well.

did you forget a link to the sequel?

link to the next story is missing

Is the link or chapter where Cutthroat Dies missing?

8960039
Sorry about that, I just felt it was out of place from the main story. And I lost it so I can't put it back up even if I wanted to.

Login or register to comment