• ...
80
 663
 10,401

War

The Bounty Catching, Freedom Dreaming, Winged Wolf Phenomenon

Chapter 21

~{WWP}~

“So what exactly is the plan?” I asked as we ran through Canterlot Castle towards the ballroom the wedding was going to be taking place in. “Like do you want me to just tackle her or what?”

By this point we reached the hallways with windows. Glancing outside of them you could see the massive black cloud swarming above the shield Shining Armor was maintaining. I don’t know much about the guy, but if his little magic bubble could hold up to being pummeled by that large of a force, then I was truly impressed.

Twilight and Cadence saw my focus on the barrier and the swarm that was beginning to arrive and blanched.

“Also, do you think your little captain can hold the shield up against that?”

“I’m not certain that auntie Celestia could hold a shield up against that large of a number,” Cadence murmured. Turning her attention back to me, I noticed her eyeing up my wings. “Zeta, I want you to fly out there and take care of as many of them as you can. Save ponies, stop changelings, the whole deal. Understood?”

Even though the way she phrased that meant it wasn’t an option, I still felt obligated to reply. “It’s going to cost you extra.”

I just started to open my wings to shoot out the window when Twilight grabbed me in her magic. “Wait, you shouldn’t just go out there yet. If they see you before the fighting starts then the changelings could fly around you or possibly let Chrysalis know through the hive mind that you are free.”

Cadance seemed to gather what Twilight was going at with that train of thought. “Change of plans Zeta, you stay here until the shield breaks, then you do everything I just said.” I didn’t even get a chance to glare at her before she turned towards Twilight. “Come on, we have to stop the wedding from finishing.”

So I just ended up sitting in the hallway, watching the black cloud of bugs gather larger and larger. Part of me was glad I was alone though, cause if anyone was around they’d sense how scared I was at that moment. I may be a great natural at flying, but I’m no Wonderbolt when it came to aerial combat. The most experience I had with it was when I had to hunt a corrupt pegasus guard down, and then only the fact I was faster than he was let me beat him. I was woefully out of my league with a battle on this scale.

I am still not sure if it was lucky or not that before I could think too much about my situation the shield shattered and the black cloud began to rain down on everything the shield had previously protected. It honestly took me a moment to move, my brain telling me that going off to fight an army by myself was suicide, but some other part of me deep down started pushing its way through. All I could feel was the overwhelming urge to rip, claw, bite, and kill all of the bugs for encroaching on what could only be thought of as my territory. I couldn’t reason it away. The urge to kill the bugs kept growing. I felt my wings extend to their fullest reach, every feather caressing the air.

I closed my eyes, planning to purge the feeling from myself by cutting everything off. The moment I opened my eyes though, my mind lost the fight. All I saw, all I felt, all I smelt, all I knew was that these bugs were trying to move into my territory, and I had to refresh their mind as to who was at the top of the food chain here.

I blasted out of the window, breaking the first barrier in my wake, flying straight at a chunk of the black cloud of bugs. I reached the edge of the swarm in moments, and the collision was insane. I shot straight through the bugs, my claws out stretched in front of me slicing through any changeling unfortunate enough to be in my path.

I banked hard to the right and lined up to hit the bugs again, but surprise wasn’t on my side anymore. Mid bank green bolts of magic shot up towards me in such quantity that the fact I wasn’t hit made me wonder if the changelings got advice for aiming from Stormtroopers. I was forced to veer off from making another straight shot at the cloud, so I swooped underneath and tried to limit the amount of changelings hitting the ground.

It was at this moment that I realized I would never be able to win and how my mind kicked back into overdrive telling me that I should just run from the city. The thought was quickly quelled though as I ripped a changeling into pieces and was covered in its gore. The predator in me was revived after the moment’s hesitation, and I wasn’t about to let any bug try and take my prey from me.

I reaccelerated as I flew up above the cloud, breaking the First barrier again having lost the speed during the first pass. The changelings began to open fire once again, but I kept going with the speed. Just as I reached the highest point of the swarm, I broke the 2nd Speed barrier. This time there was a new effect though, all of the changelings horns shorted out and all of the blast they were throwing my way fizzled out. I dove back into the fray, lacing the entire swarm with lightning as I passed.

As I slowed down from driving through the swarm, the lightning dissipated and shot off in random directions, adding more chaos to the already frantic fray. As I started planning out my next pass though, I saw a large shiny air ship heading towards the city and a turret blasting into the upper portion of the swarm.

I watched the airship open up one of its ports and watched a large number of griffins flying out with cat people that reminded me of Mango riding on top of the hybrids. I saw the group create a tight formation and just dive into the Changelings head on. “Well that just happened,” I mumbled to myself before glancing down at the city below me, I saw how almost half of the army had begun to terrorize the city. Figuring that the newly arrived Griffin Pirates would be able to handle the airborn bugs I dove down to help the city underneath.

The sharp dive sent me hurtling into the streets, slashing at any black blur I could reach as I flew by. After a quick turn I had an unfortunate accident, crashing into a cart of cabbages that was knocked into the middle of the street. Thanks to what I can only assume is inert magic or something I didn’t become a puddle on the floor, but I was still knocked for a loop and really sore from it.

That’s when I noticed how much darker it became all of a sudden. Glancing up, I saw a huge amount of changelings, and some ponies with glowing green eyes, glaring solely at the creature responsible for killing so many of their comrades.

“I am praying that the reason I see so many of you is cause I hit my head a lot harder than I thought I did,” I announced to the crowd. The next thing I saw was a giant wave of green flame-like magic descending on me. I searched for nearby cover, and seeing nothing I clenched and waited for the pain.

After a few moments of keeping my eyes clamped shut and the distinct lack of burning fur I chanced squinting an eye open. I had to rub my eyes and stare for a few moments to grasp what I saw. A deep blue bubble of magic had formed over my entire being and the emerald flames were dissipating over the barrier and the bugs bouncing backwards in shcok and pain.

Once all the flames had died down, the bubble expanded and launched most of the changelings in the street flying, a few getting squished in the process. Glancing around, I saw the Princess of the Night’s horn still glowing. “Zeta, I am unsure over the manner of your presence here, but it’s beneficial for us,” Luna stated curtly as she wiped some goo from her hoof. She began to start to walk forward, indicating that I should follow with a flip of her wing. The two of us entered into a little square, and then a small part of the swarm descended around us. “I suggest a ‘back to back’ formation for this little scuffle? Are you agreeable?”

I just snarled in response, having turned to face those behind Luna. I could feel the energy that she started to gather in her horn before the bugs attacked us. I ripped apart any of the Changelings that landed too close to us, not paying any attention to what Luna was doing behind me. After the second wave of changelings were taken care of I had a dozen new magic burns, gashes from their horns, and my mouth was all bloody from the crunchy exoskeleton cutting the inside of my mouth. I took a glance over my shoulder to see how Luna was doing, and I saw besides a single cut below her eye she seemed fine.

Before I could call out the bullshit behind her lack of wounds or her not even looking tired, a new group of changelings descended, ripping my focus away from the Princess and back to the carnage. That’s when she started chatting like we were just having tea and biscuits.

“I remember the battles of old that the Cynogriffins would have. The alphas of their packs could take on a small army of lesser racers on their own if need be. In fact, their old ritual of kingship often included them single pawedly taking down a being of immense power that packs would typically have to contend with,” Luna stated matter of factly as she blasted changelings left and right.

“And this has what to do with me?” I growled, having tackled a changeling that landed to the side of us and just ripped out its throat. My patience was already at an all-time low, and her rambling on about the past wasn’t making my mouth bleed any less.

She turned to face me, erecting a shield to cover us for the moment. A second later, I felt a wave of relief wash over me and quell the shaking of my limbs. I even tasted less blood in my mouth. Looking at the princess, she had a small smirk on her muzzle.

“I was curious if you would like to prove your worth as the last of such a race of warriors?”

I was slightly taken aback by that one. She took my puzzlement as a chance to elaborate her thinking. “You see, I fear that all the chaos occurring in this battle will be enough to release Discord from his prison yet again. A friend of mine happens to be in the city currently, and has a unique set of skills that would be able to counter Discord’s release. I would like you to go fetch him and escort him to the statue gardens where he is currently held,” Luna explained rather calmly, not seeming to notice the two dozen or so changelings pounding on her shield. “As a reward for this one, not only will I view you as an Alpha, which grants you the equivalency of Diplomatic Status, but one Royal Boon to be used when you need it. If it is within my power I will grant it.”

I didn’t even need to consider that offer. “Deal, who is he and where is he at?”

“His name is Drake. Last I heard, he was over in the outer residential district, though he may have since moved from there,” was her curt answer. “I’ll hold off these changelings while you make your way in that direction. Let us begin.” Her horn flared again with a large surge of magic, forcing the bubble to expand again and launch the changelings off in random directions.

Before I took off though, I paused mid flap. “Wait, what does he look like?”

Luna just gave me another small smirk, “Don’t worry, you’ll know him when you see him. Now go!” Luna shouted that part, sending to blasts over my shoulders obliterating a few bugs trying to get the drop on me. She didn’t need to tell me twice after that one, and to the skies I took once again heading towards the Lower Residential District.

The flight over was rather uneventful, a few straggler bugs, but nothing that I couldn’t handle now that I was feeling more refreshed thanks to whatever the hell that spell Luna used on me did. Landing in the park I met Chrysalis in a week prior after I got there I started hunting for somepony that may know where I’d find this ‘Drake’ guy.

I took a big sniff hoping to pick up on any pony scents. I found a boat load of them, but unfortunately it was accompanied by the exoskeleton scent of the changelings and almost all of the scents went off in a single direction.

“Looks like the bugs cleared this area already,” I mumbled to myself. Just as I was about to take off and fly over to the next district over, another scent hit my nose. It was probably one of the most random assortments of scents I could think of, but it all had the same underlying delivery. The best way to describe it would be if you took a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, mix them together and had it come out of something’s pores.. And I swear there was also a hint of lavender.

I just sat there in confusion for a moment before a thought occurred to me. The reason I was looking for this guy was because Discord could escape, but if he already had, he would definitely smell like something so random. With that thought in mind I started tracking the scent across the town. As it was, almost anywhere the scent was more concentrated (meaning he was there for a longer period of time) there were changeling corpses.

Before I could consider why, who I assumed was Discord, would be killing the changelings I caught a huge whiff of the scent just around the corner. I primed my wings, and jumped around it just to crash into the strangest creature I’ve seen.

It was a Draconequus, being that it looked similar to Discord, with only a few notable differences. His left wing being an orange pegasus wing while his right being a magenta bat wing, his left horn a bone white deer antler while his right being a changeling horn, a violet red sea serpent tail with pink rounded spikes going along the base of the tail ending with a lighter shade pink flipper, an emerald green lizard for his left leg while a brown goat leg for the right, a brilliant gambode lion paw for his left hand while his right was a yellow griffon claw and his coat was also a griffon’s coat though was colored a dark amber. His head was pony in shape with a dark grayish coat with silver eye brows and a black mane. One of the interesting features about him was his eyes as his pupils were a shade of dark purple going into slits like that of a snake while surrounding it was a cyan blue.

As I was inspecting him, I’m pretty sure he was doing the same to me, because we both came to the same conclusion as to the first words we had to say to each other.

“What the fuck are you?”

“You look like a dog with wings glued on his back though it’s better than another changeling I suppose...or is it” as he rose up to his full height and glared down at me.

I flew off the ground and hovered in front of his face and growled after the glued wings comment, returning the glare. “What are you, Discord’s long lost son here to try and fix all the daddy issues you probably have thanks to him being stuck in stone? I’m sure he missed a lot of birthday parties being a fucking rock.” I also took notice that he was holding a sheathed katana on his left side.

“Oh the dog has some bite in him I see” he chuckled lightly and pushed me away. Standing up he dusted himself off and threw a chew toy in my general direction, the toy bouncing off harmlessly “Here why don’t you chew on this and let the adults talk...oh wait there aren’t any here”.

I really just wanted to show him exactly what my ‘bite’ felt like, but there were a bit more pressing concerns. “I’ll let that last one slide right now. I’m looking for someone that Princess Luna requested go to the statue garden, a guy by the name of Drake. Know of him?”

“I may or may not know of such a being though pray tell why I should tell you. As far as I’m concerned you're working with the bugs.” With that said, he spun about and began to strut off.

Before the patchwork thing got too far away I bolted in front of him, ignoring the fact that I technically did work for the bugs for a little bit, and slammed my paw on his chest. “Well, if I don’t find the guy I can tell you that you’ll be able to sort out your daddy issues since Discord’s seal will probably break open within the hour, because what’s more chaotic than war?”

Tapping his gin, he contemplated what I said “Discord’s seal. Discord’s seal”. After a long pause he slapped my paw off of himself “Nope doesn’t ring a bell” walking past me once more, he turned back and said “Also he’s not my father, but more like my father’s mother’s second cousin twice removed’s roommate”.

“Whatever, it’s not like I care if Luna gets killed by Discord or anything. I’m just trying to do my stinking job,” I began to fly away and turned back around. “By the way, katana’s are really overplayed. Thought you’d use something a bit more original if you were going to kill things.”

“Oh and biting is the in thing now you wannabe chicken” as he waved me goodbye with the one finger salute. “Do have a nice day and I hope your future children aren’t fuck ups like you”. He didn’t get too far before a pair colossal changelings dropped out of the sky. These things were easily the size of a small house, their heads the size of my body and the horns on their heads as long as one of my wings. “Oh fuck m-” He didn’t get to finish his sentence as one body tackled him hard into the wall.

I laughed at the guy’s misfortune, but I quickly regretted that. Considering their size I assumed they were rather slow variants of changelings, and I was quickly proven wrong. The second of the pair jumped up and swatted me out of the sky, sending me bouncing across the street and crashing into the same wall.

“Anyone get the name of that cart driver?” I muttered in a slight daze as my head kept spinning.

“Yeah it’s called irony” the Draconequus said shaking the stars at of his eyes as they, literally, fell to the floor.

“So should we bother killing these guys or just running?” I asked the Draconequus. “Can you even run with different legs like that?”

“We could run, but then they will know where we’re going which would lead to more of them showing up” He commented and continued “Two things: One how fast and strong are you and two do you like portals?”

I just looked at him funny. “What do you mean portals? Like those orange and blue circle things? And as for fast, you won’t find anyone faster.”

“Huh another human what a surprise. Also, yes, those ones” though the colossal changelings weren’t up for waiting as they charged us. “Look we need to force them together I have a plan...of sorts”. Cocking his arm like a gun he then ‘shot’ out a few dozen small orbs as they now plastered the area with small portals. “Pick one and enjoy the ride” he proclaimed and hopped through one.

I did a quick flap of my wings to avoid getting run over by the changeling and dove into the first portal I could, popping out on the other side of the block flying into another portal. After repeating the action, and watching my new ‘partner’ do the same thing I screamed out to him. “And what now? The bugs aren’t coming anywhere near the exits so we can’t exactly hit them now can we?”

“Time for plan B then” he cried out with a mad grin as he jumped onto my back.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” I yelled. The unexpected added weight making me drop a few feet in altitude before I could compensate.

“Ahh suck it up or are you really not the fastest creature in the sky” he taunted as he directed me towards short alleyways that held portal across from one another.

That taunt pissed me off. If this jackass thought he could goad me, he was right, but he was going to regret it. Pumping my wings harder the mach cone began to form, forcing the Draconequus to lower his body closer to mine to avoid getting ripped off due to the force of the wind. I broke through the first Speed Barrier and kept going, eventually breaking the second as I kept flying between the two portals. To my surprise a third cone began to form, but since I had never gone that fast I just maintained that speed. “This fast enough for you prick?” I shouted, not knowing if he could still actually hear me.

“It’ll work” he said knowing it would get on my nerves. Drawing his blade he began to gather the wind around us. A tornado of wind quickly formed up, satisfied he carefully aimed at the pair of changelings stupidly standing there. Firing off another portal we zoomed off to the left of them though they slowly reacted it didn’t matter because of what happened next “Ghost Wolf Charge!” he cried out as we teleported to the right of them, the image of a giant green wolf crashed into them splattering their bodies in every which way.

“Ghost Wolf Charge? Really?” I asked him as I flipped upside down, dislodging him from my back. “What are we, in an anime where we have to name all of our attacks?”

“No, only the cool ones” he announced as he hopped back up. “We should probably leave before more show up,” as he gestured towards a side alleyway.

The two of us began heading through the alley in silence for a while. After the 5th cross street or so I decided to broach conversation, hoping I’d get some information out of him this time around. “So what is your name by the way? I can’t just keep calling you jackass or moron all afternoon.”

“Cute” was his response back. “All give you an answer if you A: tell me your name first and B: is my wing bending at an angle or am I crazy?” as he spread my wings to allow him to get a better look.

“My name is Zeta, and you’re crazy,” was my simple response, not really bothering to look at his wings since I’m pretty sure being a Draconequus has being crazy as part of their DNA code. “And you are?”

“Weird I could have sworn I heard something snap during that whole ‘I’m macho and can fly super fast’ bit” with a shrug he dropped it and answered “It’s Draky, though some people call me Drake.

“So you are Drake. Luna did mention something about ‘I’d know it was him’ or some shit,” I replied. I then flew up behind him, hooked my front legs under his arms and took off towards the Royal Statue Garden. “Time for you to play clean up with Discord then.”

Drake seemed to be complacent since there wasn’t any annoying comebacks uttering from his mouth. Thankfully the trip to the gardens were pretty tame, with most of the changelings attacking in front of a big building or the Griffin Pirates ship. As we were landing though I noticed that we were spotted.

“Okay, you go and deal with Discord, I’ll keep the bugs off of your back. Sound good?” I growled, flexing my wings and cracking a couple joints rolling my shoulders.

“Whoopie I get to go be a sacrifice to stop a mad man from escaping” he said, voice full of faked enthusiasm. “Winds gather before my ally and granted him your favor” a small wind began to dance around Zeta’s form. “There a little speed boost for you” he explained disheartedly and walked towards where Discord was. Though stopped and looked back at me, “Hey do you like to drink?”

“I have my own bar in the basement of my house if that is any answer to your question,” was my swift reply as I started testing how his little spell would affect my wings and flight, finding that besides making it easier, nothing was negatively being applied.

With a tired smile Drake turned and walked towards his destination “If I make it look me up and I’ll buy you a round”.

I watched Drake take a walk of misery into the gardens, like a reluctant soldier going on what is a known suicide mission. Turning my attention back towards the small detachment of changelings flying towards me I decided that if we both made it out of this alive, I’d definitely make sure he buys the first round. And maybe I could convince him to buy the next twelve too.

With the augmented speed boost, I made rather short work of the changelings that attacked in the air. I almost broke the first speed barrier without meaning to. As I spat the last chunk of changeling out of my muzzle, my own blood mixing into it since those exoskeletons rip apart soft flesh. I was just about to start licking my wounds when I heard a panicked scream of some very familiar fillies.

Flying up and over a couple blocks I saw a couple changelings chasing the Cutie Mark Crusaders down the street. I crossed the distance of five blocks before the changelings could finish their next step and promptly sent their bodies flying down an alleyway. The sickening crunch I heard confirmed that the girls would be safe from those two for the rest of eternity.

The fillies in question didn’t even notice that their pursuers had been taken care of so I quickly scooped the three up and flew to one of the highest towers in Canterlot Castle. Once I had landed and let the girls go all three of them turned to face me.

“Mr. Zeta?” Sweetie Belle asked, her voice shaking in fear. She looked upon me with utmost horror. I could only guess why, since my mouth was probably dripping blood, and with all the new bruises and cuts I had I must have looked pretty terrifying.

“Shhh, it’s okay Sweetie, it’s just me. I want you girls to stay up here until this all blows over okay?” I whispered, having dropped down closer to their level to calm them down. I could smell the fear coming off of them.

All of a sudden I pushed Sweetie Belle and Applebloom into the tower, because I didn’t want them to see what I did next. Before Scootaloo could even ask what was going on I lunged out and grabbed her throat in my jaws, and slowly began to squeeze.

~{WWP}~

Author's Note:

What's up everyone. You all thought I was dead didn't you. Aren't you foolish now?

This one is a cross between myself and Neoandermcd author of "From Order to Chaos". Drake is his character. Look it up if you want. It is a fun story and, while not quite up to this point in the timeline, he plans a good deal of emotional change for his lead.

As always point out any grammar errors that may be present and I'll try to fix them. Big thanks to Thardoc for editing it prior because any misses you find he probably found 20 times more. I just sorta suck at that part of writing.

Only Two more chapters left in Zeta's first story. Let's see how it ends.

Comments ( 72 )

2812692

I agree with this guy. He pretty much said it all.

2812692

Pretty much. I'd prefer the punishment route, myself.

Jane #3 · Jan 8th, 2014 · · 1 ·

We knew you weren't dead. Who else would snip the excess threads from this group?

Also, dog treats.

Impersonating Scootaloo?

Now that's just mean.

Oh, look, another CGotG story, and the description is deliciously misanthropic, too!

Lemme guess: You're a high schooler, who's pissed because his parents make him do the dishes, right? 'Cause that's what your description tells me. If you're insulted, then you should have written a better description. If you're not insulted... Eh, that's boring for me.

Comment posted by Weeeman deleted Jan 8th, 2014

I've never seen so much teen angst in a featured story's description. :facehoof:

3591613 Guns and organization, more like.

3754641

Come now, that picture is so serious. Open up photoshop and give him a creepy smile.

3755659 Yes, that's perfectly understandable! You call me names, I'll condemn you to slavery till death, or mutilate you and leave you to die! Why I didn't saw that logic earlier?! It's perfectly sound!
Face it, Zeta is a dick. A psychopath loose from the leash, because he acquired some power. If he'd get power of an alicorn, he would burn the world to ash, unless everyone would face-plant the ground before him and lick his ass!

a small wind began to dance around Zeta’s form.

Suddenly, Third Person!

Before Scootaloo could even ask what was going on I lunged out and grabbed her throat in my jaws, and slowly began to squeeze.

Calling it, changeling.

3756365 Did you even read the story? :facehoof:

3761070 I dropped it at chapter 7. That was enough for me, and have no intentions of coming back, to read his (Zeta's, not the author's) pathetic explanations, or watch him shading tears, why he acted like some deranged maximum security prison psycho on loose.

3761235 Urgh, i'm done here.

Heh, wonder if he'll get rewarded or thrown in jail again? Oh, and good fight sequence. A lot of authors get bogged down in the details but yours flowed pretty well. :twilightsmile:

...
...
...
Damn cliffhanger...

I hate this cliff hanger! It makes me wish the next chapter was already out!:twilightangry2:

After a quick turn I had an unfortunate accident, crashing into a cart of cabbages that was knocked into the middle of the street.

only thing i could think of.
4.bp.blogspot.com/-zhAM5LKPW4U/T7xr8a9bLyI/AAAAAAAAAhA/5OVFT9D0LqA/s1600/tumblr_m3rxu6Po0I1qi53q4.gif

4063997 Yes yes Oblivion...
(WHAT WAS I THINKING!?)

3755175 48 breakable tiles in half-life?

4064157 Indeed.

(I HAVE NO IDEA! IF ONLY SOMEONE WOULD GET AN ARROW TO THE KNEE!(I have no idea what i'm saying))

4064174

...Of course that's what I was referencing...

Are you gonna update this soon? I really love this story.

4063997 In that not i was three fourths asleep.

The sharp dive sent me hurtling into the streets, slashing at any black blur I could reach as I flew by. After a quick turn I had an unfortunate accident, crashing into a cart of cabbages that was knocked into the middle of the street.

3859347
Edit: i only ow say your comment :L

only one reason zeta would do that to scoots...where the buck is his daughter!?:flutterrage::flutterrage: *runs around like crazy*

C'mon! Don't leave a clift hanger for that long...:raritycry:

4555289 I know. I hate cliffhanger!:flutterrage:

4611004 Yeah, it's been about 5 months already!

I patiently await the next chapter:pinkiesmile:

I DEMAND RETRIBUTION FOR THIS INSOLENCE! UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER IMEDIATELY OR PREPARE FOR ENDLESS SPAM! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!:flutterrage::flutterrage:

sorry, thats the best I got. I'd normally threaten you with death, but if I did that... there'd be no more chapters... so, in result, threatening you with spam seemed like the next-best-thing.:fluttershyouch:

sidenote: I would never do any of this, I just really want the next chapter. F***ing cliffhangers, man.:fluttershysad:

Sorry to all the people paitently awaiting the next chapter. I have finally finished college, but my new job drains me of a lot of energy when I do have a little free time. Because of this, my creative juices are gone at the moment. I know what I want to happen in the next chapter, but with nothing going for me in the creative writing department for now, along with the lack of other CGotG members being around (including myself) it may be a bit longer. Hopefully by the end of July the next chapter will be done.

4743598

My story, my rules. Screw your legitimate physics.

4745888 Gladdy said those facts.
What what?

4648007 I'm a god and I still manage to get stuff done and I do all the requirements

Finally caught up. So where is the real scootaloo?

4977422
I've had time to read it only just now.
Why no new chapters in all this time span?
Oh well. There is new year coming, probably more will come then. :twilightsmile:

5365210 I'm pretty sure that it's because the entire chess verse has been getting remade

It's nearly a year mate. Update, please!

5611762 I actually have read the Warriors series, but I only remember it in bits and pieces. Thanks for reminding me of that little chunk of my childhood!

Get to updating already!

... is Scootaloo a changeling?

Where is the next chapter at? I don't want to sound impatient or anything, but I'm goddamn peeved and bored as hell right now. It's been almost a year and a half. Honestly, I feel like you are starting to get a really lazy, you even said that a chapter would be out a year ago.

It's been 47 weeks sense I last visited this story, why no update? Please tell.

Login or register to comment