• Published 24th Jun 2015
  • 8,493 Views, 253 Comments

Naruto: Canterlot High chronicles - Narutomate storm



Naruto's life might become more unpredictable as he is now on the Equestria Girls universe with hilarity and shenanigans ensuring.

  • ...
46
 253
 8,493

Meanwhile (A Peaceful Day)

Author's Note:

Why did it took me so long to finish and publish this chapter? well The answer is three words.
Attack. On. Titan :yay:

Back at the other world


Naruto's dinner with the Applejack's family, despite the blondes way of eating, was still going pretty well. Naruto has now finished his first bowl but was still hungry as ever and has since discarded the bandages on his hand.

"Seconds please!" Naruto cheerfully requested as he claps his hands.



"Ow!!" Naruto yelped as he dropped his chopsticks and looks at his right hand and sees several spots were a little bit red as he grips on it, the wounds have not yet fully healed.

"Ow,ow,ow.."

"Mmgghh, I can't eat with my left hand darn it," Naruto whined with a childish pout.

Applejack scooted closer to Naruto and uses her fork to pickup the broth and helds it in front of his mouth. "Here, now say ahh." She muttered while avoiding his gaze.

"Eh? You're feeding me again?" Naruto blushed a little but was too happy to notice as he smiled and took it in, it was the same pattern over and over again.

As Applejack fed him she can hear her family holding their laughter in amusement but she really couldn't care less since this was her idea after all.

Once it was finished Naruto accidentally knocks off Applejack's hat. "Ah! Sorry, sorry," Naruto picks up the hat for her but before she can grab it Naruto put it on his head and runs off laughing.

"Wha-Naruto!!" Applejack immediately ran after him, they went in circles in the living room before Naruto goes outside still laughing.

But Naruto gets slightly scared as he looks behind him and sees a super pissed Applejack. "Uh Applejack.." Naruto puts up a nervous smile as she getting scarier by the second.

"Naruto Uzumaki!!!" Applejack yelled with fire in her eyes as she was now a few meters from him.

Naruto was officially scared. "Ah A-Applejack I-i didn't mean to-" it was too late as Applejack tackles him to the ground. Naruto then shuts his eyes expecting a beat down from the cowgirl but nothing was happening.

Naruto opened his eyes and sees Applejack with a playful grin, at firsts Naruto was confused but the moment she started tickling him the confusion was erased.

Naruto tried to speak but most of his words were drowned by his guffaws. "A-Appleja-hahahahaha!! S-stop it!! Hahaha!"

"Are ya really a ninja?" Applejack asked while giggling. "Sounds like a bunch of hooey to me," she added as Naruto was still laughing.

"Hahahahaha- Ahahahaha!!"

Applejack then stopped promoting Naruto to open his eyes but shut them immediately as he felt a hard jab to his gut. "Ow!!!" This of course made her smirk as she helped him up.

"Ugghh.." Naruto moaned as he hugs his stomach. "What was that for?"

Applejack lightly laughed. "Just tellin ya not ta mess with my stuff," she then gave him a playful, but still strong, punch in the shoulder as they head back inside.

"Y-yes mam," Naruto murmured but he still had that curiosity on where Applejack got the Stetson.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team 7 was still leaping through the forest but was now near the village with the Naruto duplicate chuckling at himself. "I gotta admit after all that resting after the war I hadn't had this much action lately, ya know!"

"Hmph," Sasuke scoffed. "You're still reckless as ever, of it wasn't for me you've probably ended up getting fried by Madara back there," Despite the petty mockery at the blonde Sasuke's lips curled into an amused smile.

"Say that again i dare ya!" Naruto countered.

Sasuke grinned at him. "Hmph, I can tell that you actually got scared at Madara when you looked at his rinnegan," he teased.

Naruto's eye was now twitching in annoyance. "Tch! Don't get so cocky just because you a sharingan!" He said as he leapt ahead and immediately helds his rear out. "Take this!!"

Naruto lets out a massive fart directly to Sasuke's face making him instantly fall to the ground coughing and covering his nose.

"Hehe! Serves you right ya bastard!" Naruto laughed as he excludes the last of the gaseous waste.

Sasuke immediately gets up with a scowl. "That little..!"

Naruto continues to laugh at Sasuke until a giant purple skeletal fist rockets towards him which sends him slamming onto a tree trunk.

The Uchiha then sighed as he dispels his susano arm with Sakura giggling in amusement. "We're finally back together!"


After the mission The Naruto duplicate was now taking a stroll throughout the village thinking about what he should do for fun right now. "Mmm...what should I do next? Train with Konohamaru? Or try out that new special Ramen at ichiraku?" though it was just a thought Naruto began drooling on the thought until someone was approaching him.

It was a young girl that had long dark blue hair with straight bangs and fair skin, her eyes on the other hand were blank white but had a lavender shade on it.

"Oh, hey there Hinata!" Naruto cheerfully waved at her as she approached him meekly as always.

"U-um...Naruto I..uh..I" strangely Hinata was much more shy than usual, Naruto noticed this along with a paperbag on her hands.

Hinata's gaze remained fixed on the ground fidgeting the paper bag. "Um..Naruto..I.."

"What's in that bag Hinata?" Naruto asked with his voice thick with curiosity which deepened the blush of the already meek girl but in a split of a second she shoved the bag onto his face.

"Eh? For me?" He asked has he held onto it while pointing at himself as Hinata gave him a nod. Feeling something soft inside Naruto opened the bag and took out the object and made him particularly more puzzled.

It was a plushie that had the shape and form of a pony, but it's appearance and outfit were perfectly identical to his. "A horse?"

Hinata was finally able to face him. "W-well technically it's a pony," she corrected.

Looking back at the object made him remember a very popular show. "Hey isn't there a show about these uhh...what's the title again?"

"P-Ponies: the magic of friendship," Hinata meekly reminded him.

"Yeah! That's the one and you're a super fan of it right?" Naruto asked her with a grin.

Hinata rubs her hands in embarrassment. "Y-yes..yes I am. I love the show w-with all my heart,"

Naruto smiled it her as he helds out his thumb. "Thanks Hinata I'll treasure it for the rest of my life, Believe it!"

"N-Naruto," Hinata's face at this point was now tomato red but slowly gave him a smile back but when she looked at the clock at a nearby store she becomes shocked.

"Oh no!"

The blonde's eyes widened. "W-what's wrong Hinata?!"

"It's almost noon! The show is about to start! S-see you later Naruto!" Hinata said frantically as she leapt into the distance leaving Naruto alone.

"Hmm..I still don't get how that show has guy fans, ya know" Naruto murmured inwardly but quickly smiled. "Maybe I should give that show a shot!"

As Naruto prepares to walk to his home he hears someone calling him.

"Oh Naruto~"

Naruto turns his head on the alley. "Mm?" It was a young woman with long black hair and is wearing a green dress that was so short it was showing almost all of her figure.

"You're the village hero, Naruto, aren't you?" The lady asked in a slutry tone but the blonde was to oblivious to notice.

"Me?" Naruto asked before laughing sheepishly while scratching the back of his neck. "Ehehe..I'm no hero, stop it," Naruto pleaded but was obviously flattered.

"Oh? Then I must be talking to the wrong person, eh?"

Naruto was about to respond but when the woman said that last word he recognized that catchphrase anywhere and points his finger at the lady. "Ahhhh!!! You're Konohamaru!!!"

This made her pout. "I'm not Konohamaru!" She argued.

"Don't lie!!" Naruto runs off in utter embarrassment but Konohamaru runs after him with his teammates right behind him.

"Heyyy!! Wait up!!"

Naruto smiles as he speeds up his pace. "In that case I'll do this!" He shouted as he crosses his fingers. "Multi-shadow clone jutsu!"

All of the Naruto's then scattered in multiple directions to confuse the trio.

Knohamaru, still in his female state, crossed his fingers as well. "You're not getting away! Harem jutsu!!" In an instant several female clones appear which made the blonde mob more fearful.

The Naruto's try to get away but the females keep catching up and bombarded them with questions such as interview, dating and other personal stuff.

At this point the blonde mob began shrieking and they ran at full speed. "AH! BACK OFF!!!"

The mob of women continues to chase the blondes back and fourth with no end as they cross the alleways over and over before running down the road.

Sasuke was casually sitting on a rooftop eating dumplings as he hears Naruto's shrieking but sounded multiple promoting him to look down and sees the chase.

"Some things in this world never change," Sasuke sighed with a huff as he chews on his food.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flash Sentry's house

Twilight was still blushing madly as she sat on the recliner of Flash's living room. "I-is this really a good idea? L-living with Flash and all,"

Her trance was broken when something was wiggling in her bag at first Twilight quirked a brow in confusion but instantly remembered the animal that was in the bag.

"Spike!!" She frantically ran towards the bag and quickly unzips it where a purple dog emerges from the bag panting heavily.

"Geez Twilight what took ya so long?!" He whined.

Twilight puts up an apologetic smile as she pats his head. "I'm so sorry Spike normally I would let you walk but you were sound asleep so I had to put you in my bag,"

Spike sighed in annoyance but puts up a smile. "It's okay Twilight," he said as he settles on the carpet, resuming his slumber.

Flash then emerges from the kitchen with a trey with burgers and cans of soda and places it on the table in front of the TV.

He then passes her one on the burgers. "Here Twilight,"

"Thanks," Twilight replied as she lets out the giggle the Flash would never get enough of.

"So? What do you want to watch?" Flash asked as he turns on the TV and settles on the couch.

Trying to decide, Twilight placed her hand on her chin and one channel came to mind. "Oh! Put it on discovery channel!" She suggested. "Sunset said that it would help learn more about this world!" She continued with sparkling eyes.

Flash chuckled at this as he changed the channel to the one she desires. "You're so cute when you're excited," he teased.

Twilight's face flushed at this but smiled as she always knew that Flash's piercing blue eyes would always make her melt.

"W-well you always look cute when you sing," she teased back.

Flash lightly laughed with a blush as well but noticed how far she was away from him since Twilight was on the recliner. "Hey don't tell me that just because you've been away for a while you've now gotten shy around me,"

Twilight eyes shot open. "What? N-no of course not...well maybe..maybe just a little," she muttered with her blush deepening and soon hears him snickering in amusement which made her frown slightly.

And when Flash sees her face he stopped and puts up the sweetest smile he could offer. "I wasn't making fun of you Twilight," he assured her. "I'm just happy that well..you know you're right here with me Twilight,"

Twilight was touched by his statement as she lunged towards him and wraps her harms around him. "I'm happy too Flash. Way happier than I can imagine," she smiled as she rests her head on his chest.

This made the couple share a laugh together as they watch the channels documentary with their arms around each other.

Spike, who was still awake, rolled his eyes.