• Published 26th Jun 2015
  • 1,527 Views, 3 Comments

Switching Perspectives - Durant



Big Mac and Applejack have switch bodies, but why and how?

  • ...
4
 3
 1,527

Why Am I In Applejacks Room

"Applejack..."

"Applejack..."

"APPLEJACK WAKE UP!".

"COME ON, WAKE UP!" Big Macintosh shoot up from his bed and looked around for the source of the yelling only to see his little sister Applebloom smiling up at him.

"Applebloom? What's with all the..." Big Mac trailed off as he noticed his voice sounded very different. As he looked around the room he realized that he wasn't even in his own room, but rather Applejacks. Jumping out of bed, he quickly he ran to a near by mirror only of have the face of his sister with a shock look staring back at him.

"Something wrong sis?" Applebloom asked puzzled. Big Macintosh didn't answer,he couldn't look away from the mirror hoping he was dreaming or it was prank or some other logical answer to this.

"Applejack?" Applebloom asked starting to get worried.

"I-I I' m fine I just had to check on something." Big Mac lied.

'Are you sure?"

"Eeyep " Applebloom started to giggle.

"You sounded just like Big Mac."

"I kind of did, didn't I. I guess I've spending to much time with him, specking of which is Big Mac up yet?"

"No, I was just about to wake him." Applebloom answered starting out of the room, but Big Mac stopped her.

"Why don't you go on downstairs and eat I'll wake up Big Macintosh for you."

"Thanks Applejack, I was getting hungry." As Applebloom started down stairs Big Mac looked at his hooves, his mane, and his cutie mark. Everything was Applejacks. Orange fur, blonde mane, three apples as his cutie mark. He took a moment to get over the shock and took a deep breath.

"Well I'm definitely in Applejacks body, but is Applejack in mine." Big Mac thought to himself. After he was sure Applebloom was out of ear shoot he slowly he walked down the hall to his room a little nervous about what he might find. As he got to his door he took a deep breath before opening his door. In his bed was himself, or his body at least, sleeping peacefully. He walked in and shook his shoulder.

"You need to wake up ." He said

His body stirred a little but didn't wake up. He tried shaking his should again, but got the same response. With a sigh he bucked his body out of bed with his sisters powerful back hooves. Big mac body slammed to the floor and woke up.

"Hey, what did ya go and do that for, you bi-" Applejack started to shout, but stopped once once she realized she was looking at herself.

'Who are you, and w-what's going on?" She asked.

"Applejack, It is you isn't it?" Big Mac asked

"Y-ya, but who are you?"

"Applejack, I want you to look at the mirror behind you."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it please." Applejack was puzzled but looked at the mirror as instructed and nearly fainted as she saw her bothers reflection. She looked at her hooves and her large muscular body and sat down stunned. She took a few minutes to gather her thoughts and came to grips with the current satiation. She then looked towards herself.

"That is you in my body, isn't it Big Mac?"

"Eeyep."

"Any idea whats going on?"

" Nnnope."

"I was afraid you wouldn't. Dose anypony know about this yet?"

"Nnnope."

"Do you think we should we tell anypony?"

"Nnnope"

"Neither do I, no use in worrying Applebloom or Granny until we at least know whats going on."

"Eeyep."


"Did you do anything odd last night?" Big mac gave it some thought before answering.

"Nnnope, did you?"

"No I didn't do anything special last night either."

"So do we just go about our life as if we were each other?" Big Mac asked.

"I guess we do. Anything I should know about." Big Mac eyes widen as he realized that there something big coming up tonight.

"I don't like that look."

"I have a date with Miss Cheerilee."

"Tonight? Can't I just cancel or something?"

"Nnnope, I cancelled on her last week, if I do it again she might think something is wrong."

"Something is wrong. If we aren't back to normal by tonight we can just sit her down and explain whats going on."

"I don't think she'll believe us."

"Do you have another idea? "

"Nnnope, but I'll come up with something."

"Ok then, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

"Is there anything I should know?"

"Yes, my friends and I are meeting up at Twilights castle for a meeting."

"So, I have to go?"

"That's right.

"What's the meeting about and what am I going to do there?"

"We aren't sure yet. I don 't it's anything serious, you're just going to listen to Twilight and then you might have to do a small favor."

"I guess I can do that."

"For now let's just go eat breakfast and then you can go to Twilights meeting."

"Eeyep." They gave each other a small hug and started down the hall towards towards the stairs.

"Do you think we can fool Granny and Applebloom?" Big Mac gave her a reassuring nod before they started down stairs, and walked into the kitchen.