• Published 24th Jun 2015
  • 3,841 Views, 75 Comments

Children of The Night: The Two-World Walker - Night-Moon-12



Princess Luna had many Children she took under her wing, those who were forsaken and abandoned. But one night Luna found a foal who was different from all of her other Children she cared for. This Child was day-night-walker, or more commonly known as

  • ...
4
 75
 3,841

Twilight's Secret Revealed

*After Being Found by Dracula and Luna*

Twilight woke when she heard the sounds of other voices, some argued, some yelled, and some were whispering. Young Dracula sat near the newest Child of the Night, little Twilight slowly opened her eyes, she saw the outline of Dracula's form as she looked up in fear as she felt a million eyes staring at her. Princess Luna, Mistress of the Moon, and Goddess of the Night, placed a protective wing over the newest member of the family she had created. Twilight looked up in wonder at the Moon Princess's eyes, which held warmth and a motherly passion for each and every little foal that was here, with their Mother.

Twilight didn't remember much when being found but she did remember something from before... Her eyes glowed a light blue as her memories flowed back into her mind, she heard the sound of a melody being played as she tried to make her way into the world. There was a heavy panting voiced creature that spoke weakly to another creature.

"Fire Storm... Help our baby..." said the heavy panting, weak and feminine voiced creature. "Ggaahh!!!! "

The female creature screamed as a pair of teeth sunk into her pregnant belly, the baby felt cold air hit her as the teeth bit past the barrier keeping it inside this very warm yet very small space it was held in. Something happened then that the baby didn't expect, something soft got a hold of it, the baby was pulled out of the small warm space.... it was brought into the cold air and into a soft loving embrace.

There was a second voice that sounded calm, powerful, loving, and protective. "Frost Heart.... It's Twilight Amila Sparkle..."

Frost Heart held her hooves open to see her child up close, Fire Storm gently handed his daughter to her mother who happily embraced her newborn filly. The new mother looked upon her filly happily as the filly opened her eyes after several blinks from the blood that covered her small body. Twilight's tiny hooves reached out blindly for her mother, her eyes were still blinking from the darkness that was slowly clearing up.

When the filly's eyes opened they spotted a pair of warm orbs and felt sticky as if she covered in water held inside of a cocoon's inner pouch. Her father licked her ears not wanting the little one to feel alone with one parent, the filly's head turned to him reaching out and gave a little bat-like squeak, indicating she wanted her daddy. Fire sensed Frost's unease of letting her husband hold her daughter, all in the same moment she did and didn't trust her lover but let him hold their baby nevertheless. Fire gently held his only child as he smiled down upon her, he noticed a crescent moon birthmark on both the back of Twilight's right and left shoulder, showing anypony who'd dare to ask what she was the answer they needed.

This little filly was Half Vampire - Half Pony, her special features gave her the look of a Vampire Alicorn, both of her parents had Alicorn Blood in their veins just like their newborn daughter did. The Alicorn of her family's past were pure breeds, true immortals, and even members of Royalty. Frost Heart was the Princess of Frost Ridge Mountains, her mother, Amila Starry Gaze, had sent her adrift in a basket to keep her alive and well. After what seemed like forever in her basket, Frost Heart felt something hard hit her back, she ears shifted to hear the sounds around her. Many sounds were soft or muffled by the walls of the basket she resided in, but one sound was louder than all the rest... It sounded like hooves made of thunder, and they were approaching fast. Frost had been found by something what was unknown to her, as the lid of the basket was taken off she hid herself beneath the rich silk blanket.

Something tapped her shoulder making the filly cring in fear, the figure carefully removed the blanket to see her better, when the figure saw her did he speak softly a near whisper came his words.

"What's this? A pup in a basket? But.... Who would do something like this? *Sigh* Well, I take care of you." The figure picked Frost up carefully, the figure turned out to be a Werepony stallion with a few scars and wounds peppering his sides and face. 21 years of Frost's life passed so quickly that she hardly even noticed herself or her father, Striking Claws, physical changes. It was time to leave home for Frost Heart, who didn't know how to feel about this drastic change within itself.

Frost remembered when she first met Fire Storm, in the middle of a blizzard which happened to be in the middle of the fall. She passed out from being in snow that was chest-high, freezing her flanks off as well as her body itself. Fire found her in the storm, he brought her to safety, warmth, and a home. Frost knew Fire for 10 months, spending every second of every hour of every day together, becoming a pair within their first 3 months of being together.

The Vampire & The Healer, they didn't think of their differences, instead they only thought of how they got along so well... Fire had been adopted by a Vampony, Frost had been adopted by a Werepony, one mother and one father, each for the opposite side of the circle of life. After 5 more long months the two decided that they were going to become a mated-pair, and 4 months later did Frost find out that she was pregnant. Nearly everyday during her pregnancy Frost slept peacefully, even soundly, but when night dawned on the land Fire would go hunt for his mate. When he came back with the pray they shared did Fire find Frost in a fit of rage, anger, pain, or any other emotion caused by her hormones during the long process of a mare in foal-carrying.

One night while Fire was out hunting like usual, Frost was shifting her weight like crazy she couldn't seem to find a comfortable position to lay down in, as she continued to shift about, she heard the sound of a Timberwolf at the enterance of the cave that Frost herself and her mate have lived in for a year and a half now. The Timberwolf could smell her scent, it found out she was with foal there was nothing to stand in its way of a potential kill and a decent meal along with an appetizer. Frost hid herself within the shadows of her home trying to keep away from the dangerous creature and the foal growing everyday within her womb safe. But Frost soon found herself cornered by the Timberwolf without any way to escape, before she could think her body reacted first, she screamed as loud as her lungs would allow, her screams echoed throughout the cave and out into the open air.

Fire heard the screams of his mate nearly two leaps away from the cave enterance, he dropped the pray he'd caught, his wings appeared in a whisp of shadow, he spread his wings taking to the air he left the pray behind he had to save his mate and their unborn foal. Fire flew through a few of the many passedges that were contained in this cave, he heard Frost's screams grow louder then ever as he rounded a corner seeing the intruder that had dared across his home, his mate, now it was trying to kill and was about to consume both his mate and his unborn child. Fire wasn't going to let his mate or foal be killed by anything as long as he was around to defend them. Frost spotted her mate two hoof-lengths behind the Timberwolf, and he spoke to her in her mind, giving her instructions before he made his next move. "Frost, cover your ears. Its going to be pain for him but not for you, love."

Frost did as instructed, covering her ears with her hooves and her face with her wings. Fire gave a high-pitched, bat-like screech that caused the Timberwolf to turn to him just as the pitch was increased in height. The Timberwolf's body began to crack, break, and shatter as the pitch increased again as the wolf ran out of the cave for his life hoping to never hear that sound again. As soon as the wolf had left never to return, Fire turned to Frost giving her a loving nuzzle to tell her that she was safe and so was he.

After that Fire chose to hunt close to home finding enough pray for the three of them, Frost grew more foal-heavy with the coming weeks and months. When her 10th month ended and the 11th began, Frost felt so heavy with the weight of their foal mixed with her own, the little one was due any day now. Fire knew his wife came first before he did, as he was coming home he heard the sound of his mate sleeping in peace, but once the foal came that would mean their time as new parents would start. Fire nudged Frost gently hoping not to get a punch to the face like the first time he had awoken her, she lifted her head to face smile graced her face knowing what he had tried not to receive.

Frost suddenly felt the weight in her belly shift as a clear liquid hit the ground underneath her. The foal was coming and Frost felt the first contraption pass like she had been cut open with a bayonet. Fire helped Frost settle against the tree she had been napping under for support, the foal was stuck in Forst belly and couldn't be birthed natural into the world. Now The Vampire & The Healer had their new child and weren't going to let her leave them anytime soon.