• Published 24th Jun 2015
  • 3,815 Views, 75 Comments

Children of The Night: The Two-World Walker - Night-Moon-12



Princess Luna had many Children she took under her wing, those who were forsaken and abandoned. But one night Luna found a foal who was different from all of her other Children she cared for. This Child was day-night-walker, or more commonly known as

  • ...
4
 75
 3,815

The Clocktower of Memories & Back In Time

Twilight ran to Dracula's side and nudged him but her wasn't moving or breathing. Fearing the worst Twilight turned around and started running as fast as her legs would allow before she spread her wings. Taking to the air Twilight flew with blood tears staining her fur yet she was in such an upset state she couldn't bring herself to care. Finally her wings wouldn't carry her any farther making her crashing into a stained glass window of an old castle far, far from any civilization, not even pony.

With one wing embedded with glass and one hoof broken Twilight limped down the hall that was covered in plant life the only way to go was up a spiral staircase heading up into a tower. The other paths were block by the plants so Twilight had no choice but to go up.

As she slowly climbed a ticking sound hit her ears, a clocktower and on the moving second hand swayed a mortal soul. High above the clocktower sits either justice or poison. Yet it's the sound of a heartbeat that haunts the only mare making her way to the top.
The seven nightmares created by the darkness of the purest evil, which brought the wrost of all. Even if it seems a bit too late that isn't the truth everything can still change if a heart has a spark of light no matter how small that spark is.

Reaching the top of the stairs Twilight's legs gave out and she collapsed before chain-like vines wrapped around her legs lifting her up into the air. The gears of the tower started turn backwards as several different lights shined brightly in glass bottles scattered around the lone pony. Several lives played before the odd eyes as the old and long forgotten memories became hers to bare. The blood of a supreme nation and the vanity of a deadly admission both were only the start of the seven nightmares of the end.

The seven walls of the circular each had an alcove with an object housed away from the world because of all these items brought from being into the wrong hooves.

"Lu li la" that phrase was repeated from the objects two voices sounded like teens while the rest sounded like adults.

The first object was a katana sword, the second was a red wine glass, and the thrid were four mirrors chained together. The fourth was a doll that had pale green coat while the mane and tail were the shade of green grass while the eyes were closed. The fifth was a set of sewing scissors, the sixth was a spoon and the seventh was a golden key.

The chains gave a soft glow as the lights left their bottles and entered the mare's mind. Her memories had several hundred others distorted all she knew just as the clock face glowed opening a protal to the past. Being thrown or rather sent adrift in the vortex her body had been adorned in a light pink dress that Twilight had never seen before.

Comments ( 2 )

Before I read this, I must know: Why do you need magic to walk between the night and the day?

10034646
Twilight didn't want Celestia to get suspicious so she hid her real form during the day. She was and still is scared, for good reason. If a Child of the Night was discovered they were killed so the fear of the Death lingers in her mind. Having to hide and lie is the only way she feels somewhat safe.

Login or register to comment