• Published 20th Jun 2015
  • 2,650 Views, 49 Comments

You Are Inferior - Brony Parasite



B**** I'm an Alicorn!!! Thay's all you need to know!!! (Displaced, don't like, don't read)

  • ...
38
 49
 2,650

Prologue: The Destiny We Make

Author's Note:

Rewrite is done. This takes place after the War of Shadows to those of you who know it. For those who don't care or know it, this should be okay.

Displaced: Skylar Lenik/Brutalight Sparcake.

“I was meant to be new... I was meant to be beautiful...” -Ultron from Avengers: Age of Ultron.


“Wha-? Where am I?” I asked. There was nothing around me. No lights, no feeling, no... Anything... Well, there is one thing. Being. My being. Knowing that whatever wasn't there, I was in it's place. My thoughts, my voice, even my breathing. I exist, and that's all I know.

And image of a familiar dark purple mare appeared in front of me. It was an illusion, I knew that much. It was kinda wavy, like a dream almost. She had wings, a horn, and a sad expression. Her eyes were puffy, red and had tears falling down her face. There was something... More than familiar about her to me… Almost like… We were related.

She breathed in shakily and began to speak. “I am Brutalight Sparcake. Your past self. I know, weird right? I'm a Pony girl while you're a Human boy... I... Let me just start by saying this: no, I don't 'dig' guys.”

I was confused, but the mare continued.

“I’m here to give you a rundown of what’s going on. You know, like a pre-recording or a note to yourself without memories! Yeah, that sounded better in my head…” She looked down for a second before looking back at my… Actually, I don’t think I have a body. “First off, don’t go near birds. Or Casadias. They’ll give you nightmares. Oh, also stay away from any Endermen, Epplejeck, or any reforming spells. Oh! Also, don’t use the Power Armor unless it’s an emergency! Those are the first step to knowing yourself...”

Birds? Casadias? Endermen and Epplejeck!? REFORMING SPELLS!?!? POWER ARMOR!?!?!? What’s going on!?’

“Uh… Also, I’ve fixed you a few thingamajigs that’ll help you. They’re spread around the area you’re gonna wake up in. Shouldn’t be hard… Um, you should also be fine in the walking department. It’s wired into your head. Flyings more tricky.”

I was still trying to process the fact that there was a pony claiming to be me…

“Um… Oh, your first goal should be to find those things. You’ll know when you see them. Your next one should be to find the others.”

‘Others? Did she mean my friends?’ I thought. My friends were with me in my last memories. There was Timothy Stone, my best friend. Riley June, the closest thing to a sister in the group. Nora Ciles, the country girl with allergies. Harper South, the “freak” who acts well. Barbra Jennings, the polite one. And Zoey Ferris, my girlfriend. There were also the sisters of Tim, Nora, and Barb. Were they here? Or… Wherever?

“They’re turned into the other Elements of Insanity,” Oh right, now I get it. “So they’re gonna be pretty easy to find.” I say that then, but everything comes back to bite. “I hope you never remember any of my life… It’s almost too much to bear…”

A light, brighter than I’ve ever seen appeared behind “me” as tears streamed down her face. “Goodbye…Wish it was-” Pain entered my body -hey, I have that now- as I screamed in a feminine voice. ‘Who turned on the sun!?’

I saw a purple Unicorn floating next to me, one who I knew well. I tried reaching out to her, and lightly tapped my hoof on her shoulder. She disappeared...

And I fell...


The main five and Spike watched as the sphere of light encompassed the outside of the Golden Oaks Library. They wanted- no, needed to see this. After their destinies were switched and everything was fixed by Twilight, the Unicorn decided to… Use the Elements. She vanished, and her five friends hoped this was her.

Twilight appeared where the light once was, eyes closed and head held down. She didn’t move, neither did anypony else. Applejack was the first to speak.

“Twilight? Is that you?”

Twilight Sparkle’s eyes slowly opened and she looked to her friends. She started to smile, but it faltered when she felt something under her. When she looked, shock, surprise, and awe entered her face…

It was a sleeping Alicorn that looked almost identical.

Comments ( 49 )

Hmmm. This is vastly different from the original. I rather like where this is going so far, though. If what I understand is true, then Brutalight/Skylar and Twilight are in the same place, while Skylar's friends/other Elements of Insanity are elsewhere. I'd like to see how Skylar gets out of there okay. My only request for this story is for many good updates, which I am sure you can manage. Onward!

Good chapters like new update can't wait for more

No idea what's going on, but, I'm interested.

6701983 Kinda the point... The main character doesn't know either...

Oooh, pretty good!

And nice touch, keeping the Tactical Dreadnought Armor that Ahriman gave you.
Let's see now, what type of armor pattern was it.....
Ah yes, the Tartaros Pattern. Most advanced type in The Imperium, with advanced mobility while keeping the same amount of defence. Photo Lenses to protect eyesight, as well as give infrared and ultraviolet sight, thought-activated audio filters, targeting reticle and range finders, tactical display, respirator to filter out toxins and can be shut off with a thought, instead using a internal oxygen system, life support functions, temperature regulator, reinforced greaves that can magnetize the boots for zero gravity combat, and more!

Yeah, I can see why that would be a last resort......

Awaiting Update...:moustache:

I'm love this story so far and think it is a great improvement from the previous version.:twilightsmile:, though I must ask why you decided to change the story completely.:duck:

6715063 I was denied from the Displaced group.

6715473

Shame:ajsleepy:, but I guess they have their reasons:pinkiesmile:. So what can we expect from the next chapter?:duck: I mean if you want to of course.:fluttershysad:

6715501 You can expect screaming... Maybe some friendship... And some...

Creeps...

6715523
Sounds great:pinkiehappy:! Oh and one last thing before I go silent for awhile, since Brutalight has three different entities in her, will she be stronger than the Twilight in that reality?:rainbowhuh: And if she is, how strong?:raritystarry:

6715558 She's about as strong as a GMod character on Alicorn crack.

6715618
Sounds sinister:pinkiecrazy:. whelp I'm going to get off Fimfiction for awhile, see ya and thanks for answering my questions.:pinkiehappy:

Can you do more please

Can you do more chapters please

6792755 Yeah, I'm working on it.

6792920 Need any help:twilightsmile:, I could use sometime off the current story I'm working :raritydespair:and helping you might spark something.:pinkiehappy:

6806741 Great!:pinkiehappy: When do we start?:rainbowdetermined2: I'd also like to know how you want this story to go, but we should until we can figure out how to communicate without spoiling it.:twilightoops:

6806758 Do you have a Gmail account...?

Comment posted by Brony Parasite deleted Jan 6th, 2016

whens next chapter.

6865294 I'm waiting a bit. Just hold on.

woah................more please sir??

6976054 I'm trying!!! But I'm so... Spread... Out...

6980299 You should become Mr. Fantastic........ then that wouldn't be a problem!!:pinkiehappy:

6980379 Until there's a movie made with me in it. :derpytongue2:

will this update any tim soon

7671101 Yes, I just need some help.

MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR!!!!!! *SHAKING THE AUTHOR AND REPEATING MOAR*

8049086 Having trouble. Will start again as soon as I get help(my first help stopped talking to me).

8050224 what do you need help with??

8050263 A co-writer. My last one up and vanished.

8050264 will i could be your co-writer/proof reader

8050264 provided if you have skype or a gmail account that i can do a call with you

Ah I remember the old times. Lol never thought someone would try to make a fic about the elements of insanity from youtube and make it a displaced story.

So Why is this comic Cancelled ?

hay do more chapters

oi do more chapters i like this one:heart:

hay do more chapters I like this story:heart:

hay continue this story I want to see more chapters:flutterrage:

11670005
Dude... the author hasn't be online since Aug 28th, 2021

Login or register to comment