• Published 18th Jun 2015
  • 3,707 Views, 20 Comments

TFW no tiny Fluttershy to watch over me - Eighth



Fluttershy is a very, very tiny pony who only wants to take care of Anon, if only she weren't so little.

  • ...
6
 20
 3,707

The Second Bonus Chapter

"Is it too hot?" Anon's great big voice echoes off the bathroom walls as you gently dip a hoof into the container of water.

"No," You shake your head and Anon smiles, "It's just right."

"It's always a bit tough to get it right because it's such a small puddle to me."

You nod then climb into the heated water to soak. A content sigh escapes your lips as you're engulfed by a liquid bliss. The water is big enough that you could stand in it but if you lie on your back or side, it covers your entire body. It's been a little while since your last bath and after falling into a bit of mud, it's really needed.

You look up to Anon who is squirting some soap into a container that is dwarfed in his hand. His wet and matted hair, from his own shower just a few minutes ago, clings to his face.

"Want me to let you soak for a bit?"

Silence fills the room as you think over. You dunk your head under the water, it being winter means the hot water provides your body with a welcome reprieve from the cold. There's a rhythmic thumping underwater and you stare up at the ceiling briefly. The water distorts the world above in curious patterns of lights and shapes. A part of you feel content, like you could rest here for the entire night. Then you notice the water is already turning murky. You rise to the surface and sigh wistfully.

"If you'd like, we can just run some clean water afterwards?"

"Thank you but maybe another night."

Anon nods as he takes a seat at the counter. You stand up while those giant hands of his rubs a bit of soap between his fingers. Then, gently, he massages it into your body. The soap lathers over your coat and the top of your mane. Anon's touch is soft and careful, and you wonder how much he worries about your size considering you're about the size of his hand.

"Not too rough?"

A bit of the bubbles dribbles down your face so with your mouth closed, you hum in reply that you're okay. You get some of the soap yourself and begin your running it through your mane as Anon delicately washes your wings. A part of you feels kinda sorta bad but not really about this. Obviously you can clean yourself but when Anon noticed that hooves aren't the best for delicate work, he offered to help. And well, it's nice to indulge in a little pampering sometimes. Right?

Once he is finished with your wings, Anon grabs a towel and uses it to dry his hair while you wash yourself off. You're not sure if it's just because of his size but he looks so detailed. You can see the creases in his skin where the joints are, the gradient colours showing what parts of his skin is so often exposed to the sun, and then he looks towards you and you see into those large piercing eyes that seem to be casting nets of coloured clouds, surrounding a black pupil that always seems to have something behind them. Then you realise you might seem like you're staring and so instead awkwardly clear your throat.

"So, uhm, what are going to do... tonight?"

"I dunno," he shrugs, "We could watch something, read, chat, or maybe play a game."

"I'm not sure what we could talk about," you reply, not wanting to dismiss the idea but at the same time unsure if you should make plans on it when you're drawing a completely blank.

"Me either. I haven't eaten much but it's getting late, so I'd like to pig out on something. Maybe a couple snacks."

"Oh, but we don't... Uh, we haven't gone shopping in a while."

Anon nods and looks distant as he remembers.

"We'll have to see what we've got. Worst case, we order something."

You nod then flitter up to his shoulder. Then he walks out. His skin is quite soft under your hooves. Though, padded might be a better way of putting it. Every time he moves is arm, you can feel the muscles underneath stretch and if you put pressure down you could swear you can feel the concrete reinforcement of bone. But even when you can feel the inner workings of his body, Anon has never felt delicate. Instead it all feels firm, as if a hidden strength is at work just beneath his soft skin. The heat radiates from his body as it carries you, and as the cold air tries to seep into your body you feel a pressing urge to cuddle into the collar.

"Huh, how about a movie?"

You look up, a little surprised by suddenly hearing his voice.

"That would be... lovely."

"We don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, I'd like to. I, um, was just wondering what kind of movie."

He shrugs, probably forgetting you were there on his shoulder, causing you to slide up to his neck. His hand swiftly appears in front of you, a reflex working to place it there in case you were about to fall. Not that it would be much of a risk, considering you can fly. But it's nice that he cares.

"Sorry about that."

"I'm okay," and you nuzzle into his neck to comfort the both of you. And you can feel his face pull into a smile.

"So, what would you like to watch?"

You give it a moment of thought then reply with a resolute nod, even if Anon can't see it.

"Something light."

"Of course. And I'm guessing something with animals?" He chuckles a little at this.

"Yes," you nod.

"The animated Winnie the Pooh movie then?"

"But we watched that yesterday," you reply in shock.

"Alright, if you don't want to--"

"No, I do," you interrupt then realise what you've done and shrink down, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," warmly replies Anonymous as he gives your head a scratch.

Silence fills the room for a moment as Anon places some popcorn onto the stove.

"Go ahead," he states encouragingly.

"I'd like to watch it, but we saw it yesterday and I don't want you to get sick of it."

"I could never be sick of that movie. It's just like happy little fluff. Not much goes on but making me feel happy."

"So... We can watch it?"

Anon agrees, then once the popcorn is done, he puts it into a bowl and you both sit on the couch. The cold has really started to set in, so he puts the heater on low and a hooded jacket on. Which you sneak into the collar of and happily much away on popcorn while the chubby little bear happily munches away on all the honey. You hum along to all the songs and then all of a sudden, you fall asleep beside Anon. The beating of his heart ticking away soothingly while his body keeps you warm in the little cave you've made out of his hood.

Author's Note:

I know the first said "First and Last Chapter" and there was a request for more so I made a bonus chapter. And now, well, I just kept having ideas for this prompt.
I make no promises on if I'll make this an ongoing, we will see how it goes. This is just fluff and that does seem to be what I mainly right.

Comments ( 1 )

Es que es tan hermoso que requiere un buen final y un origen ¿Qué pasó con el resto de Los Elementos de la Armonía? ¿Discord la extraña? Etc.

Login or register to comment