• Published 24th Jun 2015
  • 1,382 Views, 12 Comments

A New Reign - Reddened Chaos



What would happen, if Nightmare won during that first confrontation, and was actually a decent mare to begin with? This is what happened in that alternate universe!

  • ...
10
 12
 1,382

Chapter 6

Red simply stared in awe at the sight before him. There, standing before him, was a second alicorn who had all of the beauty of the night as Nightmare, but her own as well.

"Princess...Luna...so beautiful...." He said softly.

"Thank you, Captain Red," she said with a bow.

Red smiled, looking down slightly seeing her large cleavage as she bowed...he reached over, and took hold of her hand. "Please...stay with me....tell me...about you...?"

"Of course," Luna said as she took a seat next to him and set Nightmare in the bed next to them. "What would you like to know first?"

Red thought, as he gently took hold of her hand. "I'm not sure...whatever you can tell me....anything...what you like...what you dislike....hobbies..." he said shrugging a bit.

"Just about everything Nightmare does and likes, with one difference," she said.

"And...what's that?" Red asked, looking at her, hopefulness in his eyes.

"Where she loves Twilight," Luna said, "I love you."

Red gasped...and felt his heart leap out of his chest and soar away. "You...mean it..." he said, his grip ever so faintly tightening, on hers, as if to show he was worried this was an elaborate trick.

"Indeed I am. As for how I am here," she said, "well, Nightmare had sensed me awakening, and asked Twilight to help her find a spell to separate me from her."

Red smiled, as tears began to flow a bit. "Well...that answers my next question..." He said smiling. "I'm honored...to meet you, Luna....You...said you loved me....does that mean...you know...of what I did back then?" he asked, referring to speaking to Nightmare, in her exile, and becoming a Night guard.

"Yes, I do," Luna said.

"Tell me, how'd you feel, when you heard me talking to you during the exile then?" Red asked smiling.

"I felt overjoyed that at least one took value in my night."

"Sad I couldn't hear you talking back to me, during those nights..." Red said smiling.

"Indeed it was," Luna said. "But I am able to now, and that is what matters."

Red Nodded. "I'd be honored...if you were to stay with me...so that I can help you out somehow...I imagine...you know everything about what's been going on?"

"I already know," Luna said. "I have all of Nightmare's memories, but I would be honored for you to show me what she has not seen."

"Well, what would that be? Help me out to narrow it down."

"Well, i would like to go see that new movie that came out, The stallion from U.N.C.L.E.."

Red smiled. "Tell ya what...as soon as I'm out of here, we can go see it together. How about that?" he asked smiling looking into Luna's eyes. "Personally, I've wanted to see that other new movie...what was it...Avengers: Age of Ultron I believe..."

Luna smiled. "Then we can see both."

Red smiled "I'd like that." He said happily. "What else do you do, if You don't mind, because...I actually don't know that much about Moony's personal life...."

"Well, one other thing I always want to do was get rutted senseless," Luna said with a sly grin, causing Red to slightly pale.

"What are those?"

"How about I show you later?"

Luna smiled slightly. "I'd like that."

"Wonder how long the nurse said I'll have to stay here." He said.

"A few days."

"Then I get an excuse to show you." He said smiling, kissing her hand.

"I look forward to it," she said with a smile as Nightmare woke up.

Red looked over smiling. "Moony...how do you feel?" he asked smiling.

"Fine," Nightmare said, rubbing her head.

Red moves, to try and get up, and hug her.

He wasn't able to though, as he nearly collapsed before Luna caught him and set him back down on the bed.

Red pants, coughing up some blood due to his injuries, as he's put back in the bed. He reaches out to Nightmare Moon, to take hold of her hand at the very least, giving her a kind, gentle smile.

Nightmare took his hand, as did Luna, and they both smiled.

Red smiled. "I love you girls..." he said softly smiling at them.

"I love you too, Red," Luna said.

Red smiled, as he pulled Luna into a hug. "I am so happy to have met you Luna....Would you, perhaps do me a favor now? I can use this opportunity to show you Video games..." He explained.

"When you are better, yes," Luna said, a small smile on her face.

Red smiled. "I was going to ask...you to call Fleur, and Moon Dancer, have them come here and bring some of mine."

"I will send for them," Nightmare said.

Red smiled. "Thank you. please pass on that message." He explained.

Nightmare nodded, and left the room.

Red relaxed, as Night Shade enters shortly after.

"Hello, Captain, princess," she said to Red and Luna.

"Hey Night Shade. How's it going?" Red asked weakly, moving to sit up

"Good, sir," she said. "I came as soon as I heard you were ready for visitors."

He chuckled "no, no need for formalities Night Shade, you can be casual with me at any time." he said motioning for her to get closer so he could hug her.

"Force of habit, sir," she said.

Red chuckled, and hugged her. "Well it's fine...I understand how you mean by that." He said showing support.

"Thank you," Night Shade said.

"I've been meaning to tell ya...you're very beautiful..." he said smiling.

Night Shade blushed. "Th-thank you, sir," she said, looking away.

Red smiled. "So...how are things going with you hmm?" He asked smiling.

"Good," Night Shade said, still looking away.

"Any particular reason you're not looking at me?" He asked curious, as Luna noticed one reason and began to giggle to herself.

"Nope," she said quickly, getting a chuckle from Luna.

Red smiled. "Are you...blushing, Night Shade? Don't be ashamed...please, feel free to speak your true feelings..." He said.

"Well, sir," Night Shade said. "You see, I've felt a certain attraction to you."

"Oh?" Red asied, raising an eyebrow as Night Shade slowly began to turn to look at him.

"Yeah, but given, well," she said, gesturing to Luna, "I didn't think. . ."

"Maybe. so what if I love Luna? So what if I love Fleur de Lis? I like you too." he said smiling as he gently hugs her.

"Y-you do?" she asked.

Red nodded. "Yes, I do darling." he cooed, as he brought her closer.

Night Shade blushed, but let Red embrace her.

Red soon brought her closer, and kissed her. "Night Shade...let me see your eyes..." he cooed as she still wore her goggles.

"O-okay," she said as she removed her goggles.

Red smiled as his blue eyes, made contact with her beautiful yellow eyes. "Such beautiful yellow eyes..." he cooed as he held her close.

"Thanks," she said nervously.

Red smiled. "of course...you know...I know you're the Shadowbolt captain and all but...maybe I can get Nightmare....or rather, Moony...to reassign you as my family's personal bodyguard/errand runner given your speed and skills..." he cooed softly. "What would you say to that?"

"I'll try," she said.

Red smiled, and held her. "perhaps...you can stay here with me? during my stay? it'd be easier for the sake of doing errands for me then...Though I'd understand if you can't due to having to do your own job."

"If that's what you two wish."

"Well, I'd like it if you did, but if you can't I understand." he said with a gentle smile, nuzzling her cheek.

"I can stay," she said, and embraced the nuzzle.

Comments ( 5 )

This is an Shipping MoonLight, Or Moon X somepony else? :trixieshiftright:

6485665 technically both. Nightmare Moon/Twilight, and Luna/my OC along with Fleur/My OC, and Night Shade/My OC...

6485676

Oh good. Moonlight is very rare today. And it is one of my favorites Shipping :twilightblush::heart: . I read this story later.

6485704 You're very welcome. I know herding ships are somewhat frowned upon, since this is also a herd/harem ship for My own OC, with up to 3 or 4 mares at once. but, Moony herself is gonna be shipped with Twilight, so I am happy you intend to read it later, and I do hope you enjoy it. My partner and I are working hard on it.

I really hope you will be continuing this story, I'm looking forward for more!

(Red is then going to have Fleur, Night Shade, and Luna as girfriends/lovers? got a little confused there XD) dont mind the multiple lovers though, as long as he can give them all attention and they don't get jealous :ajsmug:

Login or register to comment