• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 5,363 Views, 753 Comments

The Sun of My Heart 2: Love's Flames - BlueSun52



Coming back in this comedy romance story, Soul once more joins in on his fellow friends and family on crazy adventures while having the sweet and lovable Sunset Shimmer by his side!

  • ...
34
 753
 5,363

Chapter 5

Attack of the Nerds!

Soul and Swift were spending the day together as friends at the local comic book store. Soul wanted to get the latest issues of some of his favorite comics while Swift tagged along to see if there were any comics that he might like. As Swift was going through the piles of comics in the small boxes, Soul looked at the shelves to see all the covers of each comic book.

While he was looking, Soul saw a cover for his favorite sci fi, Star Wars. He picked up the comic from its place and started to read it. Apparently it was an old comic novel of an alternate universe where certain events in the story line changed. Just as he was reading it, he felt a tap on his shoulder and looked to see Swift holding a bunch of comics and manga in his arms.

“I got everything I need,” Swift said.

“Wow, you were not kidding when you said you were going to get a bunch of comics,” Soul commented.

“What can I say? I love reading a lot,” Swift said. He saw Soul holding the comic in his hand. “What do you have there?”

“Oh, it’s just an old comic about an alternate Star Wars,” Soul replied. “It’s an alternate version of episode five where instead of Luke surviving out in the snow after he was attack by a wampa, he dies because of the snow and it dramatically changes the story. Boba Fett gets carbonated instead of Han, the city of Bespin gets destroyed and Lando dies with it, and Yoda trains Leia to become a Jedi. This really chances your view on the whole saga.”

“Meh, I wouldn’t know anything about it,” Swift said. “I only watched the first episode.”

All of a sudden, Soul froze up and his eyes shrank when he heard Swift’s words. He slowly looked up from the comic at Swift with a horrified expression.

“You what?”

“Um… I said I only saw the first episode,” Swift said in a confused tone.

“How can I call you my friend!?” Soul frantically asked. “Why didn’t you see all of the greatest movies in sci fi history!? Seriously, this like one of the greatest achievements in human history! And you’re telling me you haven’t seen the entire saga!?”

At this point, Soul had his face so close to Swift’s that their noses were touching. Beads of sweat poured down from Swift’s forehead as he was terrified by his friend's outburst. He tried to find the best answer for this situation but he didn’t know how to.

“W-Well, I’ve always sort of been more of an anime and manga fanboy,” Swift replied meekly. “Also Sega.”

“This great injustice cannot stand!” Soul declared. “Swift, go and buy your stuff. We’re heading over to my place.”

“W-Why?”

“To educate you!” Soul replied. “Now stop shaking, I don’t see why you’re that scared.”

In another part of town, Sunset Shimmer was having a nice day out in the sun as she sat her chair and read a book. On her table was cinnamon tea. She picked the cup up to sip on the delicious drink. Just as she was enjoying her peace and quiet, her phone started ringing and she picked it up to see who was calling her. She smiled when she saw that it was her boyfriend, Soul, calling her. Sunset tapped on the talk button and held it up to her ear.

“Hey babe, how are-”

“Sunset, it’s an emergency!” Soul yelled over the phone. “I need you to come over to my house quick!”

“W-What’s happening!?” Sunset asked concernedly.

“There’s no time to explain, just hurry!” Soul replied as he hung up.

Sunset quickly put her phone away and ran from her table. Just as she was halfway towards her car, she skid to a stop and went back towards the table. She pulled out her wallet and left a five dollar tip on the table. She then ran back towards the car and drove off.

A few minutes had passed and Sunset parked in the driveway. She got out of the car and ran up to the door as she knocked on it frantically. She had a very concerned look on her face as she was fearing the worst. A million thoughts were going through her head, each one worse than the last. She feared that Dawn might have been having an early pregnancy and that would have bad effects on the baby or something had happened to Soul that had left him devastated and really needing her comfort.

Opening the door, Soul looked to see Sunset standing there as she was near the verge of crying. Sunset saw Soul and wrapped her arms around him in a tight embrace and spoke in a caring and tender tone.

“Soul, what happened?” Sunset asked.

“Oh Sunny, it’s the most horrible thing that could ever happen to a teenage boy like me,” Soul replied.

“Whatever it is, we’ll get through this together,” Sunset said. “What’s the problem?”

“Swift only saw episode four of Star Wars and that was it! He never saw the rest of the saga!”

Sunset froze in place as she heard her boyfriend say that. Her mind had gone blank for a moment and it slowly proceeded the ridiculous information she had just received. What had been care, loving and worry was quickly replaced by anger, fury and a need to kill a certain white-haired boy for having her drive all the way for the most ludicrous reason she had ever heard of since they dated.

Sunset took a deep breath and took a step back from Soul before she spoke. “Okay, can you run that by me again?” she asked in a very calm tone.

“I said, Swift only watched one episode of Star Wars!” Soul repeated. “Can you believe he never saw all of the entire saga of the greatest movies ever made? I mean, come on, that’s just crazy, right?”

Sunset’s right eye twitched before she started to crack her knuckles. “So, let me get this straight,” she said as she glared at Soul. “You had me in a fit of worry and concern, got me to drive up here even though I was enjoying a nice outing and some tea that I never really got to drink, all because Swift never saw all of the Star Wars movies?”

“I know, right?” Soul said, oblivious to Sunset’s angered tone and glare. “It’s the craziest thing I ever heard of.”

Sunset pinched the bridge of her nose as her hand shook with anger and a need to punch the person in front of her. “Soul, do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?” she asked.

“What? How can you not be taking this seriously!?” Soul asked. “You know how big of a Star Wars fan I am! I even let you watch the entire saga with me when I found out that you never even heard of it.”

“You mean forced?”

“Hey, let’s focus on the real issue here and fix it,” Soul said. “Swift needs to watch the entire saga and I need you here with me.”

“But why me!?”

“Well, I can’t really watch Star Wars without you now,” Soul said. “You make it that much more special to watch it whenever I have my best girl with me.”

Sunset’s glare softened. “Awww, do I really make it that special?” she asked as her heart felt touched.

“You know it,” Soul said as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

Sunset felt her anger go away as it was replaced again by love and care.

“And now that you're here, we can get started and educate Swift in the ways of the Force,” Soul said.

Sunset playfully rolled her eyes. “Alright, we’ll do that in a sec,” she said. “But first…”

*WHACK!*

“OW!”

“That’s for making me worry!”

*BONK!*

“GHAAAA!”

“That’s for making me drive through traffic in a hurry!”

*CRACK!*

“AAAAAAHHH!”

“And that’s for my tea!”

Sunset slapped Soul on the face, hit him over the head with two of hands clutched together and kicked him hard in the shin. Streams of tears were coming out of his eyes as he laid on the ground, trying to get over the incredible pain that his girlfriend had inflicted on his body. Sunset walked over Soul and made her way towards his room upstairs. As she was midway up the stairs, she looked back down at Soul with a smile.

“Swift and I will be waiting on you whenever you get up,” she said and continued her way upstairs.

All Soul did for the next five minutes was whimper and cry to himself as he laid on the ground.

After recovering, Soul was going through his collection of Star Wars movies. He was deciding whether or not to watch the entire saga in the order they were made or in chronological order. While he was doing that, Sunset was lying on the bed as she read her book from where she left off, and Swift sat in a rocking chair as he waited with a bored expression on his face.

Swift let out a sigh and looked over to Sunset. “So, you got dragged along too?” he asked.

“More like tricked,” Sunset replied. “At least Soul learned a very important lesson about making people panic about something that’s really stupid.”

“I said I was sorry!” Soul said. “After, you know, recovering from your lesson.”

“Did he make you watch every one of the movies in one day?” Swift asked.

“No, he didn’t.”

“Oh good, cause if he did, I would have called my pare-”

“He made me watch the movies, tv series, read some of his dad’s comics, and play every video game that he had,” Sunset explained. “That was the longest two and half weeks of my life that I’ll never get back.”

“.... I’m going to call my parents,” Swift said. “They might not see me in a couple of days.”

“Oh relax, I’m just going to make you watch the movies,” Soul said. “It should take about fourteen hours to watch all of them.”

“But I already saw episode four!”

“Doesn't matter. If we don’t watch all of them, we’re going to get confused,” Soul countered.

“Babe, we’re not going to get that confused,” Sunset said. “For crying out loud, it’s just a teenage guy that has love issues and becomes a bad guy and tries to kill an entire group of religious people and-”

“Stop ruining the movie's plot!” Soul yelled. “Swift hasn’t seen all of them yet, so shush!”

Sunset rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Swift let out a sigh. “Let me just call my parents and let them know I’ll be here apparently,” he said. He reached down to his backpack and pulled it up to his lap. The moment he opened it, popping out of the bag was someone with a furry mask with sharp fake teeth.

“AAAAAHHH!” Swift screamed. “WOOLIE!”

“WOOKIE!” Soul corrected.

The person jumped out of Swift’s bag and removed the mask to reveal that it was Pinkie.

“Heya everyone, what’s up?” Pinkie asked.

“Pinkie, why were you in my bag?” Swift asked.

“And how the hell did you fit in that bag?” Soul asked and turned to Swift. “And how come you didn’t notice she was in there? Isn’t she over a hundred pounds?”

“What!? Are you calling me fat!?” Pinkie asked as she glared at Soul.

“What? No! I-”

“Well guess what, you’ve been putting on a few pounds yourself,” Pinkie commented.

Soul pursed his lips as he looked at his stomach and felt around it for a moment.

“Anyways, I was going to surprise Swift about my new mask that I got from the store,” Pinkie answered. “I hid in his bag to make it a super duper extra surprise!”

“At least you weren’t wearing the Xenomorph mask like last time,” Swift commented.

“Oh come on, that was fun!”

“Not for Scootaloo,” Swift pointed out. “Although granted, that’s mostly her fault for watching all those alien movies the night before.”

“Hehe, yeah. I did make her faint after that,” Pinkie meekly said. “So, what are you guys doing?”

“Being forced to watch every episode of Star Wars,” Swift answered.

“You’re not getting forced, you’re getting educated!” Soul retorted. “I bet Pinkie here has seen every episode of Star Wars since she did buy a wookie mask.”

“Actually, I haven’t seen any of the episodes,” Pinkie admitted.

Soul froze up. “What?” he asked.

“Oh god no,” Sunset commented.

“You haven’t seen any of episodes of the greatest-”

“Soul, it is not the greatest of anything! It’s just a bunch of movies!” Sunset complained.

“Quiet, mad woman!” Soul said.

“Nope, I never really got into it,” Pinkie said.

“Well, you’re going to now, so take a seat,” Soul said. “You’re also going to be educated.”

“Cool, I love learning new things!” Pinkie chimed. She hopped on top of Swift and sat in his lap while hugging him close to her.

“Alright, I decided to go chronological order,” Soul said. “Let’s get this started.”

“Finally,” Sunset said.

Swift let out a sigh. “And I was going to go play some Smash Bros,” he said to himself.

Soul placed the DVD into his game console and pressed the play button. Time had passed and they were halfway into the movie when they heard the doorbell ring, so Soul got up to see who it was. When he got to it, he opened to the door to reveal Rarity standing there with a bag.

“Oh hey Rarity, what are you doing here?” Soul asked.

“I came by to give your mother some maternity outfits I’ve made,” Rarity replied. “She said she needed some more and wanted some that wouldn’t make her think she was gaining any weight. I said to her that she wasn’t gaining any and she was as thin as she was when I first met her.”

“And I’m going to guess that her mood swings made her say that you’re a liar?” Soul guessed.

“.... Well, yes and she did make other um…. crude comments about me and Clyde, but I dismissed them as her mood swings,” Rarity admitted. “She did apologize afterwards though.”

“Right.”

“Is she here?” Rarity asked.

“No, she and dad went to the doctor again and are taking the sonic test to see what gender the baby will be,” Soul replied.

“Oh, I can’t wait to hear what the baby will be,” Rarity said. “So, what are you doing?”

“I’m just showing Swift and Pinkie Star Wars,” Soul replied. “I also got Sunset to come here too. Man, I cannot imagine how anyone has never seen the greatest movies of all time.”

“Well, I’m afraid to say that I’m one of them,” Rarity commented. “I’ve never seen Star Wars before and don’t really have an interest in it.”

“.......... Get in.”

“What? Wh-GHAAAA!”

In one sudden move, Soul pulled Rarity inside the house and closed the door. After getting Rarity into his room and making her stop hitting him, Soul had to start the first episode all over again since she hadn’t seen it. Everyone in the room let out a groan. They were about one third finished until they heard the doorbell ring again. Soul went to get it and opened it to see Clyde standing at the front with Rivet.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” Soul asked.

“Hey Soul, Rarity just texted me saying that you forced her to watch the Star Wars movies,” Clyde replied. “Are you really making her watch all those movies? That’s gotta be about eight hours to watch them all, and she and I had some plans today.”

“Actually it’s fourteen, and your plans are going to have to wait,” Soul said. “She hasn’t seen any of them and it is my moral duty to fix that.”

“Wait, how the heck is it moral?” Rivet asked.

“Because it is a testament to what the human mind can make and how one man can change the world,” Soul explained.

“I don’t see how such a bunch of movies that I have never seen would make that much of a difference in the world,” Rivet commented.

“...... Get in.”

“Huh, why- WHAAA!”

“You too!”

“Wh- WOAH!”

Once again in a sudden move, Soul dragged both Clyde and Rivet inside the house, and once again, Soul had to restart the movie from the beginning, making everyone let out louder groans. Just as he was about to start the movie over again, the doorbell rang and he went downstairs to see who it was. In the meantime, the others talked to one another and hoped to find a way out of this predicament.

“Shouldn’t we just walk out the front and leave?” Rivet asked. “I mean, he can’t legally keep us here for fourteen hours.”

“It could be sixteen depending on snacks and bathroom breaks,” Pinkie pointed out. “And if everyone stops dropping by Soul’s house. Why is that happening? When did he get this popular?”

“Are you implying that my boyfriend isn’t that cool?” Sunset asked as she glared.

“No! I’m just saying that it just seems like a big coincidence that everyone is ending up at his house for one reason or another,” Pinkie explained. “I mean come on, you have to at least give me that.”

“Well, okay I’ll give you that,” Sunset said. “But I doubt that anyone else we know will come in and get trapped in this.”

“Regardless, I agree with Rivet here,” Rarity said. “We can leave if we want since Soul did just grab me from out of nowhere and dragged me upstairs.”

“And don’t forget the kicking and screaming you did while he dragged you,” Swift added.

“And the hitting,” Pinkie also added.

“My point exactly,” Rarity said. “So, I’m leaving and I suggest the rest of you follow me.” She made her towards the door until Sunset spoke up.

“You’re not going to be able to leave,” Sunset said.

“What makes you say that?” Rarity asked as she turned the doorknob. When she opened it, Toby was standing there in front of the door as his tail wagged, his tongue sticking out as he panted.

“Oh, hello there sweet little thing,” Rarity said as she petted Toby. “While I am happy to see you dear, I have to go somewhere.”

Just as Rarity was about to move around him, Toby side stepped in front of Rarity and blocked her.

“I’m sorry dear, but I really have to go somewhere,” Rarity said as she tried to get around Toby again, but he blocked her off again. “Toby dear, would you please move?”

Toby only continued to stare at Rarity with his tongue out and blocking her path.

“I said move!” Rarity commanded.

*BOOP!*

“GHAAA!”

Toby lifted his two front paws up and pushed Rarity backwards. Rarity fell on top of Clyde while he was sitting on the floor. Rarity’s eyes were spinning for a moment until she shook her head and glared at Toby.

“What is wrong with him?” Rarity asked.

“He’s Soul’s dog, what did you expect would happen?” Sunset commented. “Soul told me that he trained Toby to keep people in any room he wanted them to be in until Soul said that it was okay for them to leave. The only people he would obey otherwise would be Dawn and Comet.”

“So, you’re saying that Toby is the only thing standing between us and freedom?” Rivet asked. “The only thing that is stopping us is a dog?”

“A really cute and cuddly dog,” Pinkie added.

“This is why I have a cat,” Swift commented.

“There’s no way one dog can stop all of us,” Rivet said.

“But if we try anything, we might end up hurting this cute little doggie. Do you wanna risk that?” Pinkie asked as she looked at Rivet with puppy eyes while holding Toby in her arms.

Rivet rolled his eyes. “No, that would be a bad idea,” he said. “I hate to do this to Soul, but I have to call in the big guns.”

“Rainbow Dash?” Swift guessed.

“No!.... Maybe…. She did kick his ass one time,” Rivet replied. He pulled out his phone and started making the call.

After a moment had passed and Rivet was done talking to Rainbow Dash, Soul came back up with both Night and Fluttershy as he held their arms.

“Oh lord, why were you two here?” Sunset asked.

“I-I was just asking how Dawn was doing with the baby and wanted to see if she knew if it was a boy or a girl yet,” Fluttershy meekly replied. “I didn’t know that I was late for a Star Wars marathon, I swear.”

“You weren’t late, Soul’s just been dragging everyone that hasn’t seen the Star Wars movies,” Sunset explained. “I’m guessing you two haven’t seen any of the movies.”

“Actually, I only saw the original trilogy not the new one,” Night replied.

“And I never saw any of them and that’s when Soul grabbed us both and pulled us inside,” Fluttershy replied. “I thought I was going to die for a moment.”

“I keep telling you, you weren’t!” Soul pointed out. “Now we can-”

*DING-DONG!*

“Why does everyone keep coming to my house?” Soul asked.

“That’s what I said!” Pinkie commented.

“Well, there’s not enough for everyone in here, so head downstairs into the living room after I take care of whoever is at the door,” Soul said. “Toby, make sure they don’t leave this room until I get back.”

*BARK!*

Soul went back downstairs and opened the door. He looked at the person that stood before him and let out a weary sigh.

“Dash, how many times do I have to tell you?” he asked. “No, I’m not letting you drive my motorcycle again. That stunt you did was not cool and I’m not trusting you anywhere near it.”

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes as she had her hands in her pockets. “I’m not here about that,” she said. “Rivet called me and told me that you had him and some of the others hostage and were making them watch some lame movies.”

“Star Wars is not lame!” Soul yelled.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes once more. “Whatever, never seen the movies anyway,” she commented. “Now, you can let everyone that you dragged for your nerdfest go and we just call it day do or we do this the fun way. Which is it?”

Soul and Rainbow Dash glared at each other for a moment before Soul gave his reply.

“No, I’m not letting anyone go until we all watch all of the episodes,” Soul said. “In fact, you’re going to be joining them.”

“Oh yeah? And how are you going to do that?” Rainbow Dash asked with a smirk. “Last time we tangoed, I kicked your ass out of Sunset’s home.”

Soul smirked back. “Because last time I didn’t have this!” he said and ran off.

Rainbow Dash raised a brow as Soul ran upstairs. She shrugged and just as she was about to take her first step on the stairs, Soul came back down halfway before revealing he had a black metal lightsaber in one hand and a silver one in the other. Soul threw the silver one towards Rainbow Dash and she caught it. She looked at him with a confused face and saw that he lit up his lightsaber with a red glow to it. Rainbow Dash panicked and lit up her lightsaber which was an artic blue color.

“If you want round two, fine. But this time, we’re playing by my rules,” Soul said. “Prepare to face your destiny!”

Everyone was waiting on Soul to get back in the room just as he had left with his two lightsabers until they heard loud smacking sounds downstairs. Sunset looked out the window and told the others what she was seeing. The others came running towards the window to see Soul and Rainbow Dash in the backyard fighting with the lightsabers.

Soul tried to strike from above, but Rainbow Dash blocked it and pushed the blade out of the way. She then swung it at him, but Soul ducked down and spun around to strike at her side. Rainbow Dash blocked it and went on the offensive as she kept on striking at Soul. Soul, however, was able to block and parry her attacks. The two were going at it as if their very lives were on the line.

Rainbow Dash made a quick attack at Soul’s lightsaber and brought her blade back towards him when she knocked the blade out of the way. Soul was able to jump back from the attack unscathed and and lunged towards Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash parried the attack and stepped sideways out of Soul’s way. The others were cheering on Rainbow Dash for her to free them from their imprisonment.

While the fight was going on, Applejack was walking up towards the front door as she wanted to check on her aunt, uncle and closest cousin. Just as she was about to knock on the door, she heard a few loud sounds coming from the back, accompanied by cheers. She walked around to the back and saw what was happening. She saw Soul and Rainbow Dash fighting while the others cheered from Soul’s bedroom window. Applejack raised a brow and pursed her lips.

“Eenope, don’t wanna know,” she said to herself as she walked away from the scene she didn’t want to get involved in.

It was Soul’s turn to go on the offensive and attack furiously at Rainbow Dash as she tried to block his attack. She was taking more and more steps back as Soul was barraging her with constant attacks. Just as she was hoping to get out of her predicament, Soul was able to get his blade underneath hers and swing it out of her grip. The lightsaber went flying high into the air as Soul pointed his blade towards her.

Meanwhile, Sonata was skipping down the sidewalk, eager to visit Soul today. As she skipped, she saw Applejack walking and smiled, happy to see the farmgirl.

Sonata raised her hand up and waved at Applejack. “Hey Applejack!” she greeted.

Applejack heard Sonata and waved back at her. Before she could say anything, from out of nowhere, a long sword-like toy came and knocked Sonata in the head. Applejack panicked and ran over to Sonata. When she reached her, Applejack got down on her knees and picked Sonata off the ground.

“Sonata, are ya okay?” Applejack asked concernedly. “That looked like that hurt even more than the time Big Mac got his foot smashed by a bucket of water.”

Sonata looked up to her with her eyes crossed and giving an awkward smile. “Applejack, would you be my boyfriend?” she asked before falling unconscious.

Applejack couldn’t help but smack herself in the face after Sonata had made that comment. “Ah need to get her a boyfriend fast,” she said to herself.

Soul pointed his blade at Rainbow Dash as she held her hands up. Sweat was pouring down her forehead as she tried to find a way out this situation. Just then she heard someone calling out to her.

“Dashie, catch!” Pinkie shouted as she threw a lightsaber through the window.

Rainbow Dash barrel rolled away from Soul before she caught the lightsaber. She lit it up to reveal a lime green color and struck at Soul. Soul blocked the attack and the two were staring off with one another as they pushed their blades against one another for dominance. Soul at first was pushing Rainbow Dash’s blade towards her, but she slowly turned her blade sideways to give her an edge in pushing back. She kept on pushing back until Soul’s red blade was inches away from his face and sweat was beading down from his forehead.

But in one quickly move, Soul swung Rainbow Dash’s blade out of the way and slashed across her body.

“OW! That friggin hurts!” Rainbow Dash complained.

“HA! I win! Now you gotta stick to your part of the deal,” Soul said.

“Deal, what deal!?” Rivet asked.

Rainbow Dash let out a sigh. “Soul decided that since there was no way he was going to let anyone go without a fight, we should do a lightsaber duel,” she started to explain. “He said that if I win, all of you would go free and I would be able to ride his bike whenever I wanted for a whole year.”

“Dang, it was that intense,” Pinkie commented.

“So, if you lost?” Clyde asked.

“I have to watch the stupid movies with you guys and I would also stop you all from calling for anymore help,” Rainbow Dash begrudgingly said.

Everyone let out another groan.

“Would you all stop complaining!” Soul said. “It’s only fourteen hours give or take.”

“Can y’all keep the lightsaber fight a tad bit less extreme?”

Everyone looked to see Applejack carrying Sonata on her back while she was still unconscious. Sonata had a small bump on her head while Applejack was holding up one of Soul’s lightsabers.

“Your stupid play fight knock her in the dangnumb head,” Applejack said.

Rainbow Dash and Soul awkwardly laughed and made weak smiles towards Applejack.

“My bad,” Soul said.


After giving Sonata some care and waking her up, Soul dragged her and Applejack into watching the movies and all of them started watching them in the living room with Rainbow Dash and Toby guarding over them. Hours after hours passed with only the occasional bathroom breaks, snacks and a meal. It was near late morning time the next day and the last of the movies had finished playing.

Everyone in the room was exhausted from staying up through the hours and were glad that the movie marathon was over. Soul sat on the couch with Sunset and Applejack, who had bored and tired expressions on their faces, while he had a satisfied expression and had his hands behind his back.

“Well guys, we did it,” he said. “We watched all of the movies in one go. Now do you all feel like it was worth watching?”

Rarity let out groan. “Do you really want us to answer that?” she asked.

“Oh come on, I know you were crying when Anakin and Padme were getting married at the end of episode two and again when Padme died because her heart was broken,” Soul commented.

“Yes well, the movies did have their moments,” Rarity said. “Now can we please go home? There’s some dresses I have to make for some clients and I can’t make them wait any longer.”

“Yeah, yeah you all can go,” Soul said.

“Finally!” Swift said. “I can get back home and play some Smash Bros!”

Just as Swift got up from his chair before Pinkie got off of him, he fell down on the floor and fell asleep. Pinkie looked at Swift for a moment before shrugging and falling asleep on top of him.

Just as everyone was leaving the room, an idea popped into Soul’s head.

“Hey guys, if you want, we could all go together and see the new Star Wars episode when it comes out!” he suggested. “That would be a lot of fu-”

*THUNK!*

“OW!”

Soul was hit in the face with a bag of Dawn’s maternity outfits that Rarity had thrown before she turned her back on him and walked out. Everyone said their goodbyes with one another and left the house. Soul rubbed his face for a moment before glaring at the now closed door.

“Sheesh, what’s her problem?” he asked.

Sunset decided to stay behind and roll her eyes at Soul’s comment. She then smiled and hugged him from behind.

“I think that they have had just enough Star Wars for one day,” Sunset said. “But I kinda think that it sounds like a good idea to go.”

Soul smiled back. “I’m glad that you think that,” he said before turning around and kissing her on the lips. Just as they were making out, another idea had popped in his mind. “You know what? We should go as Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade! We would totally rock at the theater!”

Sunset made a blank face as she imagined herself and her boyfriend dressing up in ridiculous outfits at the theater and everyone around them laughing. She smacked herself in the face and whispered under her breath.

“What did I do to get this guy?”

Author's Note:

Yep.... This just happened.