• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 5,363 Views, 753 Comments

The Sun of My Heart 2: Love's Flames - BlueSun52



Coming back in this comedy romance story, Soul once more joins in on his fellow friends and family on crazy adventures while having the sweet and lovable Sunset Shimmer by his side!

  • ...
34
 753
 5,363

Chapter 25

Brides and Grooms - Part II

The week had gone by fast as it was now Monday and the first day of the new Marriage Class. The couples began to take their spots on chairs that were set next to tables that were made for two people. Just as Soul and Sunset took their seats, Soul looked around the class to see some of the others students, including some of his close friends. Though, he raised a brow as he saw Zero in the class with Twilight.

“Twilight? Zero? Since when did you two become a couple?” Soul asked.

Twilight blushed before she coughed into her hand. “I-It’s not what it looks like,” she said. “I-I was interested in the class when I heard about it, so I wanted to try it out. Zero was willing to be my husband-to-be for the class.”

“Oh, I just thought that since you went together at the Fall Formal, you two became a thing,” Soul said.

“I can see how that could be a misunderstanding, but we just went there as friends,” Zero explained. “And, well, I still owe her since what happened during our science project.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Well, I accidentally saw her—”

Just then Twilight grabbed hold of Zero’s mouth as beads of sweat poured down her forehead and she blushed violently while holding an awkward smile. “Hehe, i-it’s nothing to worry about!” she squeaked. “L-Let’s just stay focused on the class at hand.” She leaned over to Zero and whispered, “You swore you weren’t going to say anything about that!”

Soul blinked a few times before looking straight towards the front of classroom and shrugged.

“This is exciting!” Sunset chimed. “What do you think we’re going to learn first?”

“I don’t know, but hopefully my mom isn’t going to start us of—”

“Well, hello there everyone!” Dawn greeted as she walked into the class. “My name is Dawn Writer. I’m Soul’s mom and I’ll be starting us off in this wonderful class!”

‘SON OF A B****!’ Soul cursed to himself.

“Now before we get started, are there any questions that you would like to ask about me, my relationship with my husband or my son?” Dawn asked.

“What’s the color of Soul’s underwear?” Pinkie asked.

“Pinkie!” Soul shouted.

“What? I was just asking,” Pinkie explained.

“That has nothing to do with—”

“They’re usually black, grey and navy blue trunks,” Dawn started to say. “Although he does have one Star Wars brief pants.”

“MOM!”

Everyone in the room laughed as Soul turned red with embarrassment and slammed his head down on the table. Sunset was trying her best not to laugh at her boyfriend’s misfortune and patted him on the back.

“Alright, alright, enough about my son’s embarrassing secrets,” Dawn said. “Now, can any of you tell me what are the important things of marriage?”

“Um, is it about being together?”

“Yes, that is true. Marriage is a contract between a man and a woman, binding them together through good times and bad,” Dawn replied. “It is a very serious thing and you can’t just get into it thinking it would be easy. You would be living with this person until death do you part.”

“What about divorces?”

“And didn’t the state make gay marriages legal?”

“Okay, let’s not muddy things up from the start here,” Dawn said. “Let’s just focus on teaching you all about being married and work from there. And I don’t see why gay people have to butt into our traditions. They can just as easily make up their own way of union. Does anyone have any questions?”

“Can you tell us how you and your husband got together?” Rarity asked.

“Well, we met when we were still in highschool together,” Dawn started. “He was such a… Well, he wasn’t exactly the brightest or nicest guy around. You see, he was pretty much a punk at the time before he we met. I was just a nervous little girl who focused only on much school work. We didn’t know each other existed until it was around the school dance. He couldn’t get a date for the dance and, well, he was running out of time. Just as he was about to give up, he pretty much ran right into me and we both collided. I can still remember it now, looking right into his milky blue eyes and his white hair. Of course now that’s what I thought, but at the time, I thought he was someone trying to rape me and I beat the crap out of him in self-defense.”

Everyone in the room stood silent and gave Dawn a blank expression.

“And pretty much after that, I apologized to him realizing what was really going and he accepted it on the condition that I went to the dance with him. He made the excuse so he could still look cool to his friends, but I knew he really was more interested in me than being cool. And so we started to be friends for a while before he asked me out and then we soon got married,” Dawn finished with a proud smile.

“Hey mom, why don’t you tell us what happened in between the dating and the marriage part of the story?” Soul asked with a sly smile.

Dawn glared at her smart mouth son before letting out a groan and crossing her arms. “My husband and I… had some ‘fun’ in our youth before we ended up with our son, Soul, and our folks made us get married after that.”

Sunset leaned over to Soul. “Did you really have to make your mom tell us that?” she whispered.

“Hey, she was the one that exposed to the world that I wear Star Wars underwear,” Soul retorted. “This just makes us even.”

“Fair enough,” Sunset said.

“Wait, so you had to get married?” a students asked.

“Yes, and while it was kinda a forced marriage, my husband and I were able to make it work thanks to my parents,” Dawn said. “So my point is, do not take the risk and wear these opal rings to avoid being tempted to do the things that I did foolishly.” She reached into her pocket and pulled out a ring with a cross insignia on it. “So who wants to take the vow to stay abstinent until you get married?”

There was a pregnant silence in the room as the students looked at Dawn. She had on a small smile before it turned into a blank expression during the silence. Before long, most of everyone in the room started to laugh as it seemed to them that the idea was ludicrous. Dawn glowered in annoyance.

“These kids have no respect at all,” Dawn said to herself.


“Hahaha! Oh, I don’t want to sound so blunt about this, but I’m afraid that Mrs. Dawn was a bit late to ask me and Clyde on having to take a vow like that,” Rarity said as she was walking with Sunset towards their next class. “I mean really, this is the twenty-first century. I’m afraid to say that our generation doesn’t really care that much about old traditions.”

“I don’t think it was that bad of an idea,” Sunset admitted. “I think it sounds kinda sweet that two people wanna wait until their married.”

“Don’t get me wrong, Sunset. I think the idea of it sounds quite romantic, but Clyde and I have been doing that kind of stuff behind doors already,” Rarity explained. “I just couldn’t wait to feel so intimate with Clyde like we do from time to time, plus with all the experience, our wedding night will truly be divine and absolutely perfect. Anyways, I think this class is off to a fine start despite how Mrs. Dawn felt about our view of her opal rings.”

“I agree, it was nice knowing how she and Comet had met,” Sunset said. “Who do you think will teach the class tomorrow?”

“Hmmm, either one of our parents who volunteered for this or someone from the school,” Rarity guessed. “Thankfully, I don’t have to worry about my parents because my dad is busy with his work and my mother is taking a Japanese cooking class for the time being. Thankfully, none of my embarrassing secrets won’t be shared by…”

-The Next Day-

“MOTHER!?” Rarity yelled as she saw Pearl, her mother, coming into the room with a bright smile.

“Hello dear!” Pearl chimed. “I was able to come in today to volunteer and wanted to surprise you!”

“Bu-But—”

“Oh, I’m so excited! Almost as excited as the time you started to walk your first steps. You were such a cute little girl back then,” Pearl wandered off before giggling. “And I also remembered that one time you were so rebellious that you didn’t want to keep your clothes on when you were four.”

Rarity’s face went red from embarrassment as she covered her face with her hands while the class laughed. Clyde patted her on the back and Soul looked back at her with a sympathetic smile.

“Now you know how I felt,” Soul commented.

“Is the whole time we’re taking this just going to be our parents exposing our embarrassing secrets?” Swift asked.

“Of course not!” Pinkie replied. “I mean, I keep on accidentally telling people all of your secrets. Like that time I told everyone that I tested the party cannon and blew all your clothes off. Not to mention I showed them the pictures.”

“...Thanks Pinkie, that makes me feel better,” Swift said sarcastically.

“You’re very much welcome, sweetie!” Pinkie said. “I’m so glad we’re married.”

“Pinkie, we’re not really married, you know that right?”

“Of course we are! Why do you keep on denying that?”

“Because it’s just a class!”

“That’s it! We’re seeing a marriage counselor after this!”

“Wait, what?”

-Later-

“And he never takes our marriage seriously!” Pinkie explained. “He hardly washes the dishes, barely mows the yard and he hasn’t touched me for a few days! I think there is something wrong with all this! Can you please tell me what we should do?”

Sitting in the counselor’s office, Pinkie and Swift were seated on the couch opposite from Iron Will, who worked as the school’s student counselor when he wasn’t teaching gym and was giving Pinkie a blank look. Swift was pinching the bridge of his nose, contemplating what was going on with his girlfriend.

Iron Will had his mouth open and closed as he was trying his best to respond to Pinkie but couldn’t because of the situation he was facing. Finally he opened and spoke up his response. “Iron Will… is not a marriage counselor, Miss Pie,” he replied.

It was the next day at school and everyone in the Marriage class was answering some questions that were given to them. Just like everyone, Sunset and Soul were answering the questions together.

“What’s the next question?” Sunset asked.

“Let me see… It says, in a relationship, would you be willing to go to a marriage counselor with your spouse if things aren’t going so well?” Soul replied.

“I suppose so, yeah,” Sunset answered. “If we were having trouble deciding it ourselves.”

“True, but wouldn’t that make us a good couple if we were able to do it ourselves?” Soul asked.

“I guess… but maybe some couples just need outside help to work on their issues,” Sunset countered.

“Yeah, that is true… I guess if things get too deep, I’d be willing to go to one,” Soul agreed.

“Let me read the next question,” Sunset said. “Hmm, how do you handle disagreements? I guess I'd mainly handle them by talking them out.”

“That’s how I usually handle it,” Soul said. “... Do we have any disagreements?”

“Mmhh… Star Wars.”

“Oh yeah… We’re still disagreeing on that.”

“Indeed.”

The two looked to the next question and it said, ”Would you ever consider divorce?” The two looked at each other in shock.

“I would never think of an idea like that!” Soul said. “That’s just an easy way out of something so awesome that could have just as easily been fixed.”

“I couldn’t agree more!” Sunset said.

“Especially when I have such a beautiful and lovely girl like you,” Soul complemented before wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close to him.

“Hehe, same with you, stud,” Sunset said as she hugged him back. “So, what’s the next question?”

“It says , ‘What do you think the roles of both the husband and wife would be?’” Soul replied.

“ Well… I think they should both work how they can to support one another and their families,” Sunset answered.

“That sounds like an idea I can get behind,” Soul said as he smiled at her.

“Hehe, yup!” Sunset smiled back at him.

“These questions aren’t so hard!” Soul said before looking at the next question.

“‘Would you share your money with your spouse or would you two have separate accounts?’”

“Aaah… Mmmhh…” Sunset took a moment to think to herself.

“... Okay, now it’s gotten harder,” Soul said. “I mean, I trust you and everything, but… Eh…”

“Yeeeeah… I think I'd like to keep money I have...earned or saved in a separate account,” Sunset said. “Nothing against you, of course.”

“I understand,” Soul reassured. “We just have to trust each other when it comes to money. Besides, it’s not what I’m after anyway.”

“Yeah, you're after what's between my legs~” Sunset said, giving Soul her bedroom eyes.

Soul blushed violently before coughing into his mouth. “Moving on!” he said.

“‘How important it is to you to have some alone time?’”

“Hmmm, well, I do sometimes like to be alone, but I really do have a lot of fun being with you,” Soul said before giving Sunset a smile.

“Heh, yeah, I love being with you too!” Sunset said as she wrapped her arms around his.

“I know you do!” Soul said before giving her a peck on the lips. “Alright, let’s see what the next question is.”

“‘What would you be doing five to ten years from now?’”

“That’s easy, I want to… Well, I’ve always… Um… Huh…” Soul took a moment to think to himself as Sunset was doing the same.

“Uuuhh...umm...uh...I Uuh…”

“...We did not think this far, did we?” Soul asked.

“No, we did not…” Sunset admitted.

“So what do we put down? Should we just skip it?” Soul asked.

“We’re suppose to answer all of them,” Sunset replied. “Just… put down something that the teacher would like to see.”

“Um… A job with a lot of money?” Soul guessed.

“Anything more… specific?”

Soul tapped his chin with his pencil. “Getting a fancy car to drive my wife with?” he guessed again.

“I meant any job,” Sunset clarified.

“Oh… To be honest, I don’t know,” Soul admitted. “What about you? Don’t you have any idea what kind of job you would like? Anything that’s at least interesting to you?”

“I guess I would try out being a teacher. That’ll be cool,” Sunset replied.

“Oh, that sounds fun,” Soul commented before writing down her answer. “I guess I’ll take up a job in a store for a while like,” he shivered with disgust, “Walmart.”

“Don’t do that to yourself, Soul. You’re better than that,” Sunset said.

“I know I am, but if I can’t get any better jobs, I’ll have to work somewhere to get us some money,” Soul explained.

“I suppose. I hope you find a better job,” Sunset said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll work hard and see about getting a better job,” Soul assured. “I promise.” He leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips.

“Awesome, I know you can do it.”

“Anyways, we’re at the last question,” Soul said before the two looked at the last question together.

“‘Do you believe love can pull you through anything?’”

“Hmmm, that’s such a tough question to answer,” Soul said sarcastically.

Sunset playfully rolled her eyes. “It sure is, babe,” she commented.

Soul chuckled as he held Sunset’s hand. “I think it does,” he answered as he gazed into her eyes, making her blush slightly.

“I think it does too,” Sunset agreed.

“I love you, Sunset.”

“I love you too, Soul.”

The two rubbed their heads together affectionately as Sunset cooed. Over by Pinkie’s and Swift’s table, the two were arguing over one of the questions.

“What do you mean you wouldn’t want to share an account with me!?” Pinkie asked in outrage at Swift.

“I just think we should have two separate accounts,” Swift replied. “I mean, we’ll both be working hard for our money and I think we should keep it separate from one another unless we really need it.”

“But don’t you trust me with your money?” Pinkie asked as she gave Swift her puppy eyes.

“...To be honest, no I don’t,” Swift answered.

Pinkie let out a horrified gasp. “That’s it, we’re going back to the marriage counselor!” she said before she grabbed Swift’s shirt collar and dragged him out of the room with her.

“Again!? Seriously!?” Swift complained.

Everyone in the room watched as Pinkie dragged Swift out of the room. Miss Rose was teaching the class for the day and was very confused by Pinkie’s and Swift’s action. Rarity let out a sigh, Rainbow Dash shook her head and Twilight smacked herself in the face. Zero had a toothpick in his mouth before taking it out and making a comment.

“That girl ain’t right,” Zero stated.

“That’s an understatement to say the least,” Rarity added.

“Um… Should we do something, Night?” Fluttershy asked.

“The only thing we should do is just stay out of it and let it take its course,” Night said as he was still answering the questions.

“Oh… Okay,” Fluttershy said before she joined in with Night.

“Pinkie sure is taking this seriously,” Soul said. “But then again, she does seem like the type of girl to be really into stuff like this.”

Sunset giggled. “Yeah, she would be,” she said. “So after school, do you want to head on over to the cafe?”

“Of course I would love to!” Soul replied.


Later that day, Soul and Sunset headed on over to Sugarcube Cafe and were sitting together as they were enjoying their drinks. The cafe was busy as it usually was as many students and some adults were getting whatever treats they wanted.

Soul was drinking his chocolate milkshake before stopping and licking his lips. “Oh yeah, Mrs. Cake always know how to make a good milkshake,” Soul commented, unaware that he had a chocolate mustache on him.

Sunset tried to hold back her laugh as she reached for a napkin. “Here sweetie, you have a little chocolate on you,” she said as she wiped away the mustache from Soul’s lips. “There, that’s better.”

“Hehe, thanks, my sweet wife,” Soul joked.

“No problem, my hunk of a husband,” Sunset joked as well.

The two lightly laughed for a moment before Rivet and Rainbow Dash came into the cafe and they saw them.

“Hey there guys, how you are you two doing?” Rivet asked.

“We’re doing good, what about you two? Having a good time with the marriage class?” Soul asked.

“Meh, it’s going good I guess,” Rivet replied. “The lectures and answering the questions have been pretty easy for us.”

“Mostly because I didn’t care that much,” Rainbow Dash stated. “I don’t know why I went along with it.”

“Because I wanted to give it a try,” Rivet said. “I kinda wonder sometimes what it would be like me being your husband and you being my wife. I think you would make an interesting wife.”

“Interesting?” Rainbow Dash looked at Rivet with a raised brow.

“Okay, an awesome wife with you being twenty percent awesomer,” Rivet corrected.

“That’s better,” Rainbow Dash said with a smug smile. “Hey, I bet I’d make a better wife than any of you—”

“Dash, if you dare try to start another fight with the girls about who’s the best at this like when we were doing the best couple contest, I’m going to splash my strawberry shake all over you!” Sunset threatened as she slowly reached for her drink.

“......Than any of you gir—”

*SPLASH!*

“GHAAA!”

“I warned you,” Sunset said before looking over to the counter. “Can I have another strawberry shake?”

“Of course, Sunset,” Mrs. Cake chimed.


Soon it was Friday in the marriage class and the students were taking their seats. Just as the students were getting comfortable, a woman walked into the room and Swift knew immediately who it was.

“Oh no… Mom?” Swift asked with a grimace.

“Hey sweetie, I volunteered for your class today!” Ebony said. “So, does anyone have questions before we begin today?”

Pinkie raised her hand. “What’s the color of Swift’s underwe—”

“Pinkie, stop asking that question every time one of our parents comes here!” Swift yelled.

“Why is everyone against me on this!? I’m just curious!”

“Why are you so curious about the color of our underwear!?” Swift asked

“Because, the color of their undies determines the mood of a person,” Pinkie explained. “And it also helps me know what to do for their parties.”

“Wh— I don’t— How does that help with their parties?” Swift asked.

“A lot, Swift! You should know these things about me!” Pinkie shouted. “Every detail about a person helps me plan out their parties better! You would know if you had asked me before! But noooooo, you just want to play Smash Bros. all the time instead of spending time with me!”

“... Pinkie, you play Smash with me.”

“I mean sexually, you dork!”

“I gave you that too!”

“That’s it, we’re going to the marriage counselor aga—”

“No! We always go to Iron Will whenever we have an argument!” Swift stated matter-of-factly. “In fact, he’s not a real marriage counselor! Just like how our marriage isn’t real!”

Pinkie gasped. “You bastard!” she cursed.

The two continued to argue as everyone in the classroom was watching them in confusion and getting uncomfortable. Ebony coughed awkwardly, gaining the attention of the class except for Pinkie and Swift.

“Everyone, take notes of this,” Ebony said. “This is very important what not to do in a marriage, and those two are a very good example of taking things too seriously.”

Everyone in the room pulled out their notebooks and started writing down notes as Swift and Pinkie kept on arguing. Twilight paid very close attention to the the two as she was writing down what they were saying and putting down side notes of her own opinions on the matter while Zero was holding back his laughs. Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes as she took down notes with Rivet. Clyde was holding up his phone as he was videotaping the whole thing to help take notes for later while Rarity powdered her nose as she was going to look at the video with Clyde. Sunset was taking notes while Soul added his own blunt opinion about the two. And Fluttershy nervously took down notes as she was trying to hide behind the table while Night shook his head at Swift and Pinkie.

“Those two are meant for each other,” Night commented.


Finally it was the weekend. After all that had happened on Friday, Swift and Pinkie were still at each other even though they had started the same argument the day before. At Sunset’s appartment, Soul let out a content sigh as he laid on Sunset’s lap on the couch as she was reading some books that Twilight let her borrow for the marriage class. Sunset ran her hand through Soul’s hair as he purred from her touch.

Sunset giggled. “Heh, my little pet,” she commented.

“Don’t blame me. Your hand feels so good to me,” Soul said.

“Thanks, babe.”

“You’re welcome,” Soul said. “So what’s going on in your book so far?”

“Hmmm… nothing I didn't already hear from the marriage class. Being faithful, loving, talking about our problems, normal stuff,” Sunset answered before she flipped to the next page.

“Ah, I see,” Soul commented before making a sly smile. He sat up on the couch and took the book from Sunset while he gazed into her eyes. “How about we skip to the part where the husband wants his wife?~”

Sunset give Soul her bedroom eyes. “Heh, that sounds like fun~”

Soul cupped her chin before leaning in to press his lips against hers. Sunset let out a slight moan while she wrapped her arms around Soul and rubbed his back. Soul lean forward against Sunset until the two were lying on the couch with him on top of her. Sunset went underneath his shirt to rub on his exposed back as she kept kissing the young man she was in love with. Soul broke off the kiss before leaning down towards her neck and kissing it, making Sunset let out a low pleasurable moan.

“I like it when you make that sound, Sunny,” Soul commented.

“Mmmhhh… I bet you do~”

“I’m so happy to have a girl like you, Sunny,” Soul said. “Too bad Swift has to deal with Pinkie right now.”

“Yeah… I had to console Pinkie on her ’broken marriage’ while she chugged a carton of ice cream,” Sunset said.

“…Woah, this must be worse than the time when Rarity accidentally kissed Zero by mistake because he looked a little like Clyde from the back.”

Sunset grimaced at the memory. “Ooooh… yeah… that was aaaaaaaaaaawkward!” she said.

“Yeaaaaaaah… Man, I never thought someone like her would be on her drama coach for a whole week. But she proved us wrong.”

“Yeah, she camped out there,” Sunset added.

“She sure did… Hey, Sunset?”

“Yeah?”

Soul remained silent for a moment as Sunset stared at him with her smile. He took in a deep breath before speaking up. “I’ve been thinking a lot lately about us, and well… I think I’m ready.”

“...Ready for what?” Sunset asked.

“Um, you know… that special thing you’ve always offered me but I would turn down because I didn’t think we were ready for it yet, but… I think we’re ready for it,” Soul explained while he rubbed the back of his head.

“Oh?” Sunset said before she started to put the pieces together in her head and blushed madly. “O-Oh…”

Soul slightly panicked at the way Sunset sounded. “I-I mean, if you still wanted to do that! I’m not trying to push anything here! I-I was just… letting you know that… I’m ready for it now…” he explained.

“O-Oh… S-Sure… we could… do that… You aren't worried about what your mom might do?”

Soul smiled at her and placed a hand on her cheek. “When I’m with you, baby… There’s nothing more that I want in the world than to be with you. I don’t care how much my mom scares me, you’re the girl I want to be with for my whole life,” he said to Sunset.

“...Oh Soul… Thank you… You make me feel incredibly special whenever I'm with you. You light a fire in my heart unlike anyone else I've ever met… I love you, Soul,” Sunset said before she held him in a tight embrace.

“I love you too, Sunset,” Soul said before giving her a quick peck on the lips. “…You um… want to take this in the bedroom?”

Sunset smiled at him. “Sure, let's go,” she said before taking his hand and leading him to her bed. She closed the door behind them and only had her nightstand lights on. The two stood awkwardly for a moment before Soul spoke up.

“So uh, how would like to do this?” Soul asked. “I’m not exactly sure what to do beside some of those… uh, training videos they showed in Sex Ed class… Yeah, let’s go with that.”

Sunset giggled at Soul’s obvious lie. “Y-Yeah,I'm not really… experienced in this either,” she replied nervously.

“I guess we’ll just have to go with what comes natural to us…” Soul took his jacket off before lifting up his shirt to expose his upper torso.

Sunset removed her jacket before she took off her shirt to expose her magenta bra. Soul then undressed until his white trunks with blue flames were exposed, and Sunset took off all of her clothing to show her magenta panties with black outlines. Soul took a moment to look at Sunset’s bra and panties before blushing madly and gulping.

“W-Wow, you look… amazing as ever,” he complimented.

Sunset blushed at the compliment. “T-Thanks… You too,” she said.

“Heh… Thanks,” Soul said before he picked up Sunset gently in a bridal position and laid her down on the bed. He then got on top of her as he looked down and gazed at her beautiful cyan eyes.

Sunset gazed back to his wonderful blue eyes. “Heh… You eyes are very pretty to look at,” she commented.

Soul smiled. “Not as much as looking into your eyes,” he said before leaning down and joining his lips with hers.

“Mmhhh…” Sunset moaned as she kissed passionately. Soul took one of his hands and brought it up to her thigh as he rubbed it. This caused her to let out another moan in his mouth as their tongues wrestled with one another. After a moment, he reached down underneath her panties and felt her rear.

“Ooooh…” Sunset put her hands on Soul’s chest.

“You like that?” Soul asked as he kept on massaging her rear.

“Nnghh… Yes… very much so,” Sunset cooed.

“I thought you would~” Soul whispered as he kept on caressing Sunset’s rear. After a moment, he pulled his hand away and wrapped his arms around her. “Are you ready?” he asked.

Sunset nodded. “Y-Yes… Please take me!” she begged.

“Alright... here I come then,” Soul said. He slowly slid his hand down Sunset as he went through her chest and across her midriff. Soul’s heart beat fast as his hand got closer and closer to her nether region.

“Here we go…” Sunset said as she anticipated this moment.

Just as Soul’s finger reached the waistline of her panties…

*CRASH!*

“The hell!?” Soul cursed.

A round object landed on the floor of the bedroom through the now broken window. It let out smoke that soon filled up the room, making both Sunset and Soul cough.

Sunset coughed a few times before she could speak. “W-What is going on!?” she asked fearfully.

“Let’s *Cough!* get out of here!” Soul said before he grabbed Sunset and their two pairs of pants. They rushed out of the room and into her living room. Soul tried to catch his breath for a moment before turning to Sunset. “Was that a smoke grenade!?”

Before Sunset could answer, the door burst opened as several men in SWAT uniforms stormed the apartment. Two of them charged towards Soul and tackled him to the ground with his face against the floor.

“GHAAA!” Soul screamed as the men put cuffs on him.

“Ma’am, please puts this on,” a SWAT officer said to Sunset as he held up a towel towards her.

“W-What’s going on here!?” Sunset asked while she wrapped herself in the towel.

“The better question is, what was going on here?”

Stepping into the room with a SWAT uniform was Dawn as she stared down Sunset.

“M-Mrs. Writer!?”

“MOM!?”

“You bet your asses it’s me!” Dawn said.

“W-Why did you break into my apartment!?” Sunset asked.

“You mean, why Shining Armor gave me the temporary authority to stop what you two were doing?” Dawn corrected.

“What!?” Soul asked.

“You see, my husband and Shining are close friends since those two go to the bar where both the military and police force go almost every other weekend. When the whole marriage thing came up, I was afraid you two would try something, so I asked Shining if he wouldn’t mind placing a couple of his men to watch you two. And if you two were about to get down and do the nasty, they would alert me and the whole SWAT force would come down here and stop it,” Dawn explained before she smiled brightly.

“...That’s insane… You’re insane!” Sunset accused.

“That’s your opinion dear, not mine,” Dawn retorted.

“I can’t believe you went this far!” Soul said.

“Oh sweetie, you have no idea how far I’m willing to go to stop you two. Anyways, time to go home. Hope to see you again, Sunset,” Dawn waved goodbye before she and the SWAT men started to depart. The two SWAT officers pulled Soul up to his feet and dragged him out of the apartment.

“...I’ll uh… see you at school, Sunny,” Soul said before he disappeared through the doorway.

“Wait! Who’s going to pay for the door you broke down!?” Sunset asked.

“We’ll send a repair crew next thing in the morning,” one of the SWAT officers replied before he closed the broken door.

Sunset stood in the living room, dumbstruck to see that her home had just been invaded, her room was still filled with smoke and her boyfriend was taken away by his mother and a group of SWAT officers.

“....... Damn.”

Author's Note:

Yeah, this is exactly what we expected and you know it.:ajbemused:

I wanna thank KillerRobotQuote for his editing and proof reading!
And I wanna thank BRyeMC for the idea for this arc and thanks for Azure_Shadow for helping me out with the scenes!