• Published 16th Jun 2015
  • 981 Views, 7 Comments

Diamond Princess 2: A Queen To Be - Night-Moon-12



What happened after The Diamond Princess? Well, this what happened Twilighta sent three letters to the Crystal Empire, Canterlot, and Ponyvillie.

  • ...
3
 7
 981

The Filly of The Willow (edited)

Author's Note:

sorry for the extensive wait. Massive writer's block, finally over

Anyways a short chapter but it's what I have.

Please if you have any suggestion on what should come or could spice this chapter up let your thoughts in comments below.

Thanks for the support,
Night-Moon-12

Skies felt light and thin as she she moved to her hooves, everything was silent you could tell a pin had dripped. Her eyes opened to be a bright emerald green with a star-like glow. Nopony could understand what happened but the young filly was saved from eternal sleep. Twilight's friends and family couldn't seem to wrap their heads around what they had witnessed., it was confusing as hay.

Solara was the only pony who seemed to be stable enough to move.
"Skies? What happened to you?"

Skies turned herself around and looked at Solara.

"Thank you Solara for the support and care you gave to everyone, especially to me. You gave us all hope when we most needed it, you never failed to keep us together as a family of friends."[/b
Skies voice was light and held an echo on the wind. Her wings were fanned out wide as a gentle breeze came through the center valley. A loud howling cut the cut calm presence, everypony began to panic. Families tried to round up their foals, guards rushed to protect the frantic ponies. Princess
Twilight ordered Solara to get the others to safety, Skies took to the air trying to spot the root of the
problem. Artic Icewolves, a close cousin to the Everfree Forest Timberwoldves. The Elements got in position with the other Royals, ready to fight.

The Lead Alphas were in the back of the pack, much like the ponies. The pack seemed rather small but the numbers weren't the trouble, it was the attacked and defences that were.

Skies saw the first attack and took action. Skies chanted a spell in the Crown Language, the Diamond Realm's beginning language.

"*Ah Renat Con Moro Somuru Rena! Backa Tusha Karin!"

*Roots and Vines bind these Invaders! Buy Us Time!

Vines and roots sprouted from the ground entangling the Wolves, buying the escapees and the army time. Princess Luna couldn't believe any of what had and was happening.