• Published 14th Jun 2015
  • 1,928 Views, 33 Comments

Substitute Leacher - Super Trampoline



How'd that Changeling end up at the wedding anyway? Read on for his tale of woe and inconvenience at the hooves of a lazy and paranoid Queen Chrysalis.

  • ...
8
 33
 1,928

Bonus Scene

One week later...

"Don, what the fluff?! I send you to Ponyville to attend a wedding and you end up normalizing relations with the Equestrian crown!"

"Yeah, funny thing, really. I ended up chatting up Luna and Celestia at the reception afterwards, and it turns out they're actually pretty cool ponies when you're not trying to overthrow them."

"Don, ponies are food, not friends. We don't play with our food."

"See, your Majesty, that sort of attitude is why noling likes you. And on that note, I'm putting in my two week notice."

"You're quitting? You can't quit!"

"I can and I will. Celestia herself offered me an expedited path to Equestrian citizenship and the newly created position of ambassador to the Changeling kingdom. I'll still be working with you, just not under you. And I'll be paid with actual money instead of PennySaver coupons and slime bunnies."

"But--but, what about all the good times we had together? What about all the invading and plundering and brainwashing you've advised me on?"

"M'am, I've warned against every single hare-brained campaign you've unsuccessfully carried out. I'm pretty sure you just like having someling you can ignore to make yourself feel more powerful."

"Hmmmph, fine. But don't come crawling back to me when I change the Netflix password."

Author's Note:

written in my car on an iPad, which isn't the most elegant set up in the world. Hope you guys enjoy.

Comments ( 21 )

If this feels rushed, it's because I wrote it in the hour and a half after the episode ended, hoping to be the first one to address the topic with a story.

:ajbemused:

6092283 hey, karma dictated that this story failed moderation the first time because the description wasn't long enough, so at least three other changing stories based on the same scene came out before it anyway.

6091179 How much more meaningful would you say someone actually commenting on your story to say it is good than just upvoting and leaving? I'm trying to figure out if taking the time to leave a comment on stories is worth it.

6092513 it really depends on what you say, but reader interaction is definitely one of the things that drives us authors to keep writing. While the act of writing it's self is not necessarily very fun, seeing others enjoy what we've made is extremely rewarding. And so please, Comment away.

Random and funny.....I love it!:heart:

6092934 and I love your profile picture!

6094426 have you been living under a rock regarding the hundredth episode?

My pleasure.

I just find it so awesome that the producers acknowledged the fan base to toss us a few of our own tropes back to us :pinkiehappy:

Very funny! I liked it!

6093174 Did you get your badger back?

Chrysalis, why would they use Netflix when they can come on this site?

6108322 I hear Orange is the New Black is pretty good.

6108320 What do you mean?

6111154 ...
...
...
MrWeebl video.
Ya know, forget it.

6111269 Sorry about that:twilightsheepish:

Login or register to comment