• Published 14th Jun 2015
  • 4,123 Views, 10 Comments

Twilight Becomes A Dazzling: The Aftermath - Twilight Lightning



What will Twilight's friends do to save her? Will she go back to normal or will she remain a siren forever?

  • ...
14
 10
 4,123

Planning Stages part 3

“Well ya see princess, from what Sunset told us Twi’s been turned into a siren. However the hay that works.”

“I don’t understand how it happened. One minute she’s thinking of a way to defeat them the next Pinkie Pie’s telling us she’s with the Dazzlings. How could she have turned so quickly?”

Princess Celestia bowed her head. “I am unsure as well, but I have one theory. One thousand years ago, when Starswirl had just banished them, he had mentioned how the sirens were brought into existence. He had discovered that an amulet was responsible for ponies becoming sirens. I’d hoped that he had destroyed them all but…if what you say is true then I have no choice but to believe that he missed one. Oh Twilight…”

“Sorry ta interrupt Princess, but ain’t that just somethin’ to put around yer neck. Why not just take it off of her?”

“It’s sadly not that simple, Applejack. The amulet changes them, makes them more than what they are. It gives them a lust or hunger for negative emotions. This is going off of what I’ve heard a thousand years ago, I don’t know if it’s true or reliable now but it’s what I have to offer.”

“Well, they do absorb some kind of green mist. And that’s after everyone is arguing. I wouldn’t doubt that they feed off of negativity. But what does that have to do with Twilight?”

“You’re right. We shouldn’t get distracted. The most important thing is this: the amulet fuses with the pony. There is no simple way, like removing it.” Applejack covered her eyes with hat and apologized. “It’s alright Applejack, I don’t blame you for anything. Nothing but banishment could stop the sirens in the past, what could be done now? The elements are gone, their bearers separated. There is nothing we can do to reverse the effects. We didn’t know then, and we still don’t know now.”

“Dear sister, please do not mourn over that which you cannot change. If we knew more than we would gladly aid you. But our knowledge was hindered by the Nightmare Moon incident. Being trapped for one thousand years did nothing to help us. Even though we could see all of Equestria and more.”

“I know Luna, but I wish there was some way to figure this out. There has to be something we’re missing. We would have to know the process to reverse it. Something which we have no knowledge of.”

“Oh, I have an idea! Pick me, pick me!”

“You don’t need our per-“

“Why don’t we go over there, find Twilight, bring her here, and throw her a super duper party. Then she’ll go defeat the Dazzlings and we can have a ‘Hurray You Beat The Sirens’ party.”

“That…that’s actually the best plan we have so far. It’s not that bad either. If she sees her pony friends then maybe she’ll snap out of it. Hopefully.”

“I agree.” Princess Celestia walked over and looked down to Sunset in a mentor fashion before turning to the rest. “What Pinkie Pie is saying sounds like the best way to get rid of the sirens; however, I fear that Twilight may be lost to us as a pony. Luna and I will try to find something, anything, that could help us get her back to normal. Sunset Shimmer, please bring her back to us.” Celestia did a formal bow, bending her front knees back and putting her head down, and put her horn on both sides of Sunset.

“I’m…thank you Princess Celestia. I’ll do everything I can to get Twilight through the portal. You have my word.”

“Thank you, Sunset. Now, the rest of you will not go through the portal, understood. Only Spike and Sunset Shimmer are allowed to pass through for this.”

“We understand. Ah don’t like it, but whatever you say.”

“Yeah, yeah whatever. Guess I’ll just read some Daring Do to pass the time.”

“I’ll prepare the party!”

“Pinkie dear, I don’t think that’s n-“ Too late, Pinkie was already firing off her party cannon.

“Um, I-I think I’ll be fine.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well that was a waste of time.” Aria yawned. She thought that beating the Rainbooms would be more fun than that. Oh well, so much that. “Did that really happen though? You were tricked by Rainbow Dash?”

“Hey, I expected something more than her simply charging into me.”

“But she didn’t.”

“I know that.” Adagio said through clenched teeth. They weren’t much of a challenge as they were, but she was satisfied in a way.

“Did you honestly expect more from her?”

“Do not start with me now. Just focus on taking care of what’s left. The one who banished us to this magic forsaken place.”

“Yeah. What should we do with him? Not like he can do much for us. We’ve already tried feeding off of his negative energy, that didn’t work.”

“Oh trust me Aria, there are better uses I can think of for him.”

“It matters not what you do to me, you will be stopped.”

“Hah, says the old man on his knees. You looked better back in Equestria.” Aria taunted him. If Adagio had plans then she had to get a few in now.

“I suppose age has taken its toll on me, physically. But you look as though time has danced around you.”

“Well I-wait…I know what you’re trying to do. You really think sucking up to me is going to get you out of this?”

“You moron, he’s trying to distract us. He’s just buying time for Sunset to do who knows what. The best course of action is to finish the plan.”

“Do you even know what we’re doing after all this? What’s the big plan here Adagio?”

“He’s right there! I’m not going to talk about my plan right in front of him. Take him somewhere far away from here. I don’t need him mucking up anything.” Adagio sighed. “The gall of some people.”

“No matter what you do, Celestia will no doubt have a plan by now. I’ve served my purpose to them.”

“You think I’m worried about Celestia? Oh no, she’s far from my first concern. First and foremost, you need to be silenced. Aria.”

Aria rolled her eyes and knocked him out. “I’m not your henchman.”

“Just get rid of him.”

Comments ( 4 )

Someone please tell me this amazing story is going to be continued :fluttershysad:

please continue
Knowing twilight and knowing who is the captive, I don't think she'll let the others hurt him, but will torture him with endless questions.

RIP This Story died atleast give us a end

Login or register to comment