• Published 19th Jun 2015
  • 1,571 Views, 23 Comments

Wolf of Legend - YeetingHunter



The wolf of legend has returned. This god will bring Equestria into a state in which it has never seen before.

  • ...
5
 23
 1,571

Chapter Two: The Whitetail Woods ( Unedited and may be rewriten )

Author's Note:

I am putting this at the top to attract more attention to it, but if you can give me some feedback on the story, such as the plot of setting of the story, I would be a happy camper. Thank You for your time, have a good one!

P.S If you want to see how far I am in a chapter I will post it on my home page.

The wolf mentally sighed as the crowd of animals began to rapidly swing there arms around, using body language. He turned around but was once again surrounded by a cluster of animals. The animals kept trying to communicate, but what they didn't know was that the wolf could here every animal talking inside his head.

"Stop." the wolf said in a regular voice. The animals kept going on and on, annoying the blue eyed wolf. "I said stop!" he said more forcefully and loudly. The animals still carried on, not caring about the wolfs command for them to stop there speech.

The wolf growled. He was getting angry. His anger finally flared after a few more seconds of the ongoing torture. With a surge of mind entering magic, the wolf shouted at all the animals through there minds, "SILENCE!" Every surrounding animal jumped back in fear and surprise, some even falling into the lake beside the black wolf. The wolf turned back towards the north, "Move, creatures." the wolf said with lingering anger.

Not wanting to fuel the wolf's rage, the animals moved. The wolf walked through the space provided. When he was clear of the space, he broke into a sprint towards the forest once again.


Canterlot Castle


Celestia and Luna were laying on there backs in surprise. A ear shattering shout had just filled there minds. The royal sisters were in Princess Celestia's private quarters, due to day court being over and this was the time the two would get together to talk. The two sisters rose to there hooves, looking at each other with worry. "Sister," Luna began, "did you feel the magic behind that voice?"

Celestia nodded while looking over towards her balcony, "Yes, it was ... strange. It was powerful, chaotic, harmonic, dark, and light at the same time. I don't know why, but I feel drawn towards it."

"I am glad that it was not only me that felt such magic." Luna said. Both sisters turned towards the door leading to the hall, wondering how they will explain this voice to the populace. "Sister, get rest. I will handle the voice along with its magic." Luna said, turning back towards her sister.

"Luna, it could be dangerous. I don't want you going alone." Celestia protested "Plus, night court will be in 3 hours. You need to be here for it." Luna opened her mouth to protest, but closed it with a sigh of defeat. "Besides, I already went through my torture for the day." Celestia added with a smile.


Unknown Forest


The wolf was running through the thick vegetation with ease. Each step the wolf made was silent as a mouse's slumber within the quiet forest. the wolf had been running for about 10 minutes, easily covering 30 miles. The path the wolf took lead him to a sign. The sing read "The Everfree Forest" in a fading print. The sing was rotting and had vines growing over its sides and letters.

"The Everfree Forest? Hmm ... I must be leaving the Whitetail woods then. I wonder if the ponies still control the area?" the wolf though out loud. He decided to walk instead of run through the forest, but was caught off guard when he heard a growl from behind along with a terrible odor.

He turned his head to the side, looking over his shoulder. Behind him were two wolf like creatures, but they were very different from any normal wolf. They had wood as skin with vines rapped around there legs and torso. Along the sides of the wolf were openings no different to a ribcage. Inside each opening a sickly green glow emitted. The chest had openings similar to it's sides, but they were smaller. The creatures eyes glowed the sickly green that its sides emitted. Its jaw housed jagged rows of splintery wood. These wolves are timberwolves.

The there wolves were the same height as one another, but the timberwolves were more bulky. The two wooden wolves looked at the black coated wolf with confusion. "Hmm, the rabbits description of you was almost spot on." the black wolf stated while turning towards the wooden wolves.

The wooden wolves started to growl once more and proceeded to circle around him. The black wolf shook his head in disappointment, "I don't want to fight you. I understand it is your nature to do so, but I advise against it." the black coated wolf told the two wooden figures in front of him. The Timberwolves continued there growling, but would soon regret it.

The timberwolf behind pounced at it's thought to be prey, hoping to kill him quickly. The wooden wolf clashed into the black wolf, but when it's wooden skin touched the fur of the black wolf, the once thought to be wolf busted into a cloud of smoke. Both timberwolves began to look around in panic.

The wolf that pounced was thrown into a tree while also being held up by the black wolf. The timberwolf snapped at him, trying to rap his maul around the black wolves neck. The timberwolf's pack member jumped at the black wolf with a open jaw. Once again the wolf disappeared in a black smoke, but this time leaving a blue orb of sparking energy. The wooden wolf crashed right into the waiting orb which in turn created a explosion.

Where two timberwolves once were a crater was in place. The crater was 15 feet wide and 10 feet deep. A black mist formed on the edge of the crater. Within seconds the black wolf was standing over the destruction, wishing he did not have to end there lives. "I am sorry, but you forced my hand. Hopefully your brethren will know my name and title. Koori Kanji, God of Nature."


20 Minutes Later


Koori Kanji had ben running since the death of the two timberwolves. He was not happy that he had to kill them, but seeing how feral the beasts are they must be put down for good. Luckily when Kanji pinned the wooden wolf to the tree, he was able to take a sample of the wolf's skin. It turns out that the timberwolves were created by chaotic means.

Kanji's 20 minute run covered 50 miles and lead him to a broken down castle. The castle was crumbling, with stones more often then not falling from there vine covered walls. About 10 meters away from the entrance was a rotting bridge, ready to give way at anytime. The door to the ancient castle was in disrepair with most of it's hinges broken, letting it hang in it's internal loneliness.

Curiosity getting the better of him, Koori Kanji focused his powerful magic to his eyes. His eyes sprang to life, making a light bright enough to rival a flashlight. The area suddenly turned blurry for Kanji. After a few minutes of the blur the vision of the black wolf cleared. Everything around him had a ghostly appearance. He saw golden armored ponies walking back and forth, carrying saddlebags and pulling carts full of supplies.

Koori Kanji walked up to the ghostly doors. Two unicorns were standing at the door, both holding spears with suns carved into the bottom of them. The wolf walked through the door, curious of how far the ponies have advanced sense he first created and put them on this world. Inside the doors was a huge throne room. The ceiling, which is non existent in present time, was around fifteen feet high with ten pillars of stone, five on the left and five on the right, supporting its weight. Each pillar had a guard standing expertly still.

A red carpet led to a golden throne with a sun above the plush seat. Sitting in the throne was a white alicorn with flowing pink hair was wearing royal jewels. A golden armored guard was bowing in front of the white alicorn. "Rise, our loyal guard." the alicorn said.

"Princess Celestia, thou hast there discord statue in thy garden." The guard said as he unbowed. Celestia smiled with a nod. She used her hoof to signal him to go back to his duties, which he did without question.

Celestia stood up and turned towards to the left of her throne. She began to walk towards the door, but was interrupted by a black armored vampony. The guard whispered inaudible into the alicorn's ear. Celestia sighed before nodding her head. Kanji would of enjoyed to watch what was going on, but was interrupted when something slammed into his side. The ghostly guards and princess vanished from loss of concentration.

Koori Kanji was on his back with a figure standing over him. Kanji looked up to see yellow eyes, the eyes of a vampony.

Comments ( 5 )
Una

My only advice would be to take the story at a slow pace, most people like it when the hart/meat of the story is there to catch their interest. But overall I must say that the plot isn't bad though the OC needs a little more in depth detail but overall I do understand this is the second chapter.

I look forwards towards more and just how this being will interact with the pony's.

Hmm...As an after thought I wonder if it knew the princesses parents or of their birth?

6235255 he will play a "card" on the princesses at a later date.

Hmmm... Small infrequent errors. One I did notice and had to mentally correct was when he looked at the Timberwolves. You put down that there were there number of them as he looked at them. I mentally turned that into three of them, when the fight was only two on one. Minor bit of confusion. Also, when you mentioned vamponies, did you mean a blood drinker, or a bat pony? I ask because one is just a pony who resembles a bat, while the other might be some degree of threat. Also, describe as much as you can about each being so that you can paint a proper mental image, because a white and pink alicorn with jewelry isn't much to go on. Same for the guard who talked to the alicorn beyond just that he was a guard talking to an alicorn.

If my math is correct.... he ran at 180 miles per hour. Thats a fast wolf, god or not.
more please!

6235796. I see what you mean and i didn't really describe thr guards because other then shining armor most guards exactly the same, but you right about the celestia description and wolf fight.

Login or register to comment