• Published 19th Jun 2015
  • 548 Views, 10 Comments

Ponyville's Gate - steastritz



When a guy and a girl go cosplaying as baldur's gate characters and buy a book of the dead from a close friend,they get transported to an equestria where adventure is everything! (A part of the Displaced multiverse)

  • ...
5
 10
 548

Welcome to Ponyville the Town of Adventure

Welcome to Ponyville,where most adventurers start

That sign said it all. It was as if God himself came down from the heavens and smacked me with a wet fish. My escorts brought me here to do something,Something I don't quite understand.

Let me track back to an hour ago.

One hour prior to arriving at Ponyville

Blaze was always a heavy sleeper,be it storm or hail. I did my best to leave her be,watching her body rise and fall made me calm down a little from my recent panic attack and cleared my mind. I got up and dusted my gear off and walked over to blaze inspecting her features a little bit more into detail. Her ears were now pointy like an elves (possibly because she had them on when I woke up). I poked at them and felt around for the flap to take the adhesive off,finding no such flap,I got on my stomach and got a closer look at her ear,noting that the small and miniscule rise where the adhesive goes is gone. This set me off as I had a set of the same type on my auditory appendages as well. I stroked my finger over the tip of my ear,where the attachment was supposed to be and rubbed upward,feeling a point. I pinched on and stifled a sharp hiss as a small patch of blood made itself visible on my thumb.

"Damn it!" I whispered harshly to myself under my breath. The pain was too real to be a dream,and blood poured out of the pointed tip like it was actually a part of my ear. What ever happened,both Blaze and Myself have been turned into elves and with the Sunset Litany showing Ysuran's name I believe that wherever we are turned us into our characters, it was like some sort of sick joke to whoever did this to us.

I sat down next to Blaze after pressing a tree leaf from a nearby forest to my ear to staunch the bleeding,it wasn't like I was going to die if I had a small cut,but its better safe than sorry. The voices from earlier have stopped and it made me worry that no one was coming to get us until a shot of purple magic whizzed past me causing me to go flat to my stomach. A soft and stern female voice sounded above me.

"By the laws of he Adventuring court you are hereby placed under questioning,if you fail to comply,you will be brought to the Court for suspicion to using wild and dangerous magic." The voice told me,a stomp to the earth was made to make her point.

I opened my eyes to look at the person or thing talking,only to have my vision obscured my the sun being above her head. I did catch some features though,the person speaking seemed to have a horn and from the corner of my eye,I saw a few purple feathers come off of who or what ever this was. I stood up slowly,my vision gaining a better view of what this thing was. It could stand to an estimated four feet (including the horn),It's "hair" (which was everywhere) was a light lavender the other "hair" ( on the things head) was a midnight purple with a pink stripe running through it,t he horn was lit up purple as well and I could feel the magical energy in the air as the thing charged a spell.

I raised my hands in defense "I'm not going to harm you! I am lost and I don't know where I am!" I yelped,making jazz hands to save me..

The "things" horn died down,giving me a skeptical look. "Then do you accept the questioning?" The thing asked,flicking its tail.

I nodded "Is there somewhere else we can do this? My friend is a heavy sleeper and I don't want to leave her here."

The anomaly nodded "I am Twilight Sparkle the Princess of Friendship and a delegate of the Adventurer's court"

I bit my lip,not telling my name,hopefully she wouldn't press me any,with Blaze in tow I followed Twilight through the forest,promptly getting tackled at the chest and dropping Blaze,waking her up. I wheezed as I tried to get air into my lungs,my back started cramping and it felt as if my chest started to collapse.
"F-Fu *Wheeze* Fucking shit...what on the wide world of fuck just hit me?!" I spat out,my arms going into the dirt still trying to get air as the pain in my chest continued.

A semi masculine voice carried out into the air. "Got it Twilight,can we get the reward so I can repay Forge Heater for this awesome shortblade now?"

Twilight's voice became softer in tone. "Rainbow,this Elf has accepted the questioning. You will still get your split of the reward."

Now,Ponyville,2015

Blaze and I learned many cultural norms on the walk over to Ponyville, Language,Geography and the races. The known races on Equis,the planet we we are on, were known as Earth,Unicorns, and Pegasai ponies. A race built for Twilight and three other princesses,they were known as Alicorns. A race of bug ponies,called changelings,Gryphons and much more. I held my head, pinching myself again to make sure this wasn't a sick dream.

We arrived to this area in the town proper,called "The Court" by a sign coming into the district.

Blaze had pulled me back to her "Zef, I'm scared..." she was cut off by a horrifying screech and the sound of hooves clopping to us.

"Sorry to say,but our question session will have to wait until we get rid of this mefit problem!" Twilight said to us then promptly ran off to join the others in her party.

I gave a grimace as a guard fell to an ambush. "Blaze we have to help them."

Author's Note:

This always takes long to transition from writing on the computer to my phone

Even then I change some of the plans...

Some being that the Mane 6 were supposed to be all there meeting the two Displaced

Or That "Zef" (our main character4 wasn't going to be injured and thrown into a cell until Blaze woke up

Or that Twilight wasn't originally a part of the Court and that it was something that the princesses were under
(I scrapped that idea because...you know Princess Twilight and all that jazz.)

Blaze was gonna be carried by Applejack to Ponyville and admitted into the hospital.