• Published 14th Jun 2015
  • 527 Views, 46 Comments

Last man of the BARRIER - nathan17



The year is 2595, war has become deadliy as humans and covenet have fought to take the halo. the war ended and the last covinit ship came through smoking an crashing into the last NCSU ship. A strange infection has boarded the ship. what will happen.

  • ...
43
 46
 527

First contact of the creatures

Alex ran down the deck area,pulse rifle in hand headed toward the hanger. "Alex were are you going,aren't we post to help the soilders fight what ever is boarding the ship?" Said Jeff.

"We can't kill these things because there un kill able you idiot!" yelled Alex now looking frustrated at Jeff who was supprised to here that. "I was one time captured on a covenant ship which was attacked the same way, the ship crashed into the covenant ship and boarded it turning elites into them." I escaped after an explosion killed the elite guards and I got ahold of a sticky granade and blue off the door and got in an escape pod and got away from the ship and that was a couple days before the BARRIER found me" Alex finished. A sudden yell caught him off guard as he ducked and grabbed a knife like arm and rammed it into the turned elite. "See what I mean so that's why I'm headed toward the hanger to answer your question and if you want you can come with and help me get out of here!"

said Alex as they approched the hanger. He nodded and they took position next to the door and placed a stick grenade on the door and pressed the arm buttion. "3-2-1,"BOOM, The door flew right off it's hinges and crashed to the ground and Alex & Jeff rushed in to see hundreds of UNSC shooting at what looked just like them but was mutated and had many peaces of skin missing. "I think I'm going to be sick" said Andy who had come from the same door that Alex & Jeff blew open.

"Here help me get to that pelican," said Alex who pointed to a pelican which was being attacked by some UNSC flood solider's. "I'll cover you." said Andy shooting two of them in the head taking them down.

Alex started running and jumped over a dead elite flood solider. Jeff followed and as they reached the pelican a flood UNSC shoot a bullet into Jeff's side making him fall to the ground. "Jeff get up I can't leave you here" Alex said running over to him!

"GO!" he yelled pulling a granade of his belt as he stood up and pushed Alex into the pelican and ran out of sight into a flood herd that was headed toward the pelican.

" Wait, come back..." but Alex was cut off as a explosin through Alex back crashing into the control panel which suddenlly jerked the plane forward and took flight into the air and flew toward the hanger door which started to close. "No,no,no,no" said Alex as it crashed it's left wing into the hanger door and disabled the left wing thruster. "MAYDAY,MAYDAY this is sector R,3454, MY pelican has been damaged and I am going into Hiper space with unknown cordinatts." Alex's pelican jumps to Hiper space headed toward a unknown planet not explored yet. "This is going to end badly," thought Alex as he flew through hiper space.