• Published 17th Jun 2012
  • 2,004 Views, 54 Comments

Reminisce : Swift Slash's Shadow - Neon



Swift must find a place to live to survive other guild's attack. But where will he go?

  • ...
8
 54
 2,004

Chapter 5 : Was It Good For You?

"Have you any good news to report?" Francis said.

"Yes sir! We believe he is in Ponyville," the minion said.

"What?" Francis said, surprised.

"We have searched everywhere, the only town left is Ponyville."

"Well....shit. Okay, go search for him in Ponyville," Francis said.

The minions saluted and trotted off.

"I feel like a dumbass...." Francis said out loud.
***

It has been 2 months since Swift had left Anvil. He had been living a pretty good life. He still hasn't bought a house and remained to live at Fluttershy's house. He had also helped Fluttershy pay the bills with the large amount of bits he still has. He had thought everypony got over him being an assassin and all and started to like him, but, oh was he wrong.


"So, is everypony liking Swift?" Rainbow Dash said.

"No," the other mares said in unison.

"He's so sarcastic!" Twilight said.

"He's so rude!" Applejack said.

"He uses too many naughty words..." Fluttershy said.

"I used to like him, but now I see the REAL Swift..." Rarity said.

"Aw, come on girls, he isn't that bad!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Yes he is," Twilight quickly said.

"You just gotta look at his good side!" Pinkie said.

"What good side?" Applejack said.

"His.... only good side?" Pinkie said, defeated.

"And to tell you the truth girls, I really don't want him living with me anymore, he's...he's...he's....he doesn't clean up after himself, he thinks I'm a maid, he help with ANYTHING, and he's just plain rude!" Fluttershy burst out.

"....Wow.." Twilight said, speechless.

"He can't be that bad!" Rainbow reassured.

"Rainbow, don't judge until you've seen him for yourself," Fluttershy said.

"With pleasure!" Rainbow Dash said.

The other mares all said 'huh?' with confusion.

"What?" Rainbow asked, confused.

"Ya really wanna take him in after ya heard all about 'em?" Applejack asked.

"Yes I'm sure! How bad could he possibly be?" Rainbow asked.

"Okay, we'll go get him," Twilight said, "Go make room for him in your house and we'll bring him over."

"Okay," Rainbow said.
***

Twilight and the gang trotted to Fluttershy's cottage, to see the infamous Swift Slash, dancing like an idiot.

"Er, partner?" Applejack began, "Ya alright?"

"I'm fine laddie! I'm having a great time!" Swift said in an Irish accent. The assassin was drunk. "Look at me date! She's a pretty one, eh?" Swift was dancing as if he were dancing with another pony. To his surprise, they was no other pony.

"Sorry to break it to you Swift, but, there's nopony there..." Twilight said, face-hoofing.

"What are yee talking aboot? She's right her!" the intoxicated Swift pointed at thin air. "I think she wants the dick!" Swift whispered to Twilight.

"ENOUGH!" Twilight screamed. Twilight then proceeded to slap Swift swiftly across the face. Hard.

"Ow! What was that for!?" Swift asked, regaining soberness.

"You....you're going to live with Rainbow Dash....if that's okay with you..." Fluttershy said.

"It's not," Swift said.

"Oh...okay..." Fluttershy said.

"No, NOT okay" Twilight said. "We already made arrangements with Rainbow. Come with us and get your things."

"I, hate my life...." Swift Slash said.

"We hate it too," Rarity said.
***
"There he is!" A minion said, pointing to Swift as he exited Fluttershy's house.

"Ah! I see! But why is he with so many mares?" The other minion questioned.

"Maybe he's a pimp or something?"

"Well, we found him, do we attack?"

"No! It'll blow our cover! We need to report back to master!"

"Well, let's go!"
***

"Well there it is!" Twilight said, pointing at Rainbow Dash's house. "Just fly up there and knock on the door."

"With pleasure," Swift said. He spread his wings and took to the sky, gallantly, swiftly, beautifully. Swift reached Rainbow's doorstep. He was purely amazed at Rainbow's house.

'DAMN! Her house is nice.'

*Knock Knock*

Rainbow opened the door, her mane swooshed back and forth as she opened it.

"Hey Swift! Welcome! Come in," Rainbow said.

'My assassin senses are telling me that her kindness is not a hoax!' Swift thought to himself. Swift entered the house and was amazed at what he saw.

"Rainbow Dash? Are you like, rich?" Swift said.

"Hehe, no, not really. I just know how to save up money," Rainbow said, blushing a little. "Anyway, let me show you around and where to put your things."

Rainbow gave Swift a tour of her house, then Rainbow directed Swift to her bedroom, and showed him where to put his things. Rainbow provided Swift with a closet and a chest to put any valuables. Swift was starting to feel safe around Ponyville now, so he place his sword and dual daggers in the chest. He put his spare underwear in the closet. (What? Wearing robes with no underwear? What a CRAZY idea!)

"So....where do I sleep?" Swift asked.

"Well..." Rainbow began, "I only have one bed, and the couches are very uncomfortable for sleeping on....so, you have to sleep in the same bed as me."

Swift immediately blushed and a warm feeling overtook his chest. Sleeping? With a mare? Never done before!

"Is that okay?" Rainbow asked.

"Uh, ah, um, err, I mean, yes, that's fine! Perfectly okay!" Swift stumbled.

"Great!" Rainbow said.

The two pegasi awkwardly trotted to Rainbow's living room, not knowing what to do next. Rainbow was still curious about Swift's life from the second she met him, so she decided to 'interview him'. She asked Swift to sit and pointed to a couch and sat down across from him. Swift sat down, slowly. Rainbow started to laugh.

"Sooo," Rainbow began, "Can I ask some personal questions?"

"Sure. I'm not that interesting though."

"Are you kidding me!? You're an assassin! You must have had a really cool life!"

"Eh. Not really. Anyway, shoot," Swift said.

"Well....how did you become an assassin?" Rainbow asked.

"Let's just say...I was born into it," Swift said.

"So when you were a foal, you were learning how to be an assassin?"

"Yup."

"Woah. Okay, lemme see.....OH! Do your parents know you're an assassin?"

A sudden urge to stab Rainbow came over Swift, although he KNEW she was going to ask something about his parents.

"One of them used to know, the other one never knew. Though it doesn't matter anymore..."

"What do you mean?"

"....I'm a damn orphan....alright?"

"Oh...I'm...I'm so sorry Swift!" Rainbow said, in a surprised tone.

"No...it's quite alright...." Swift said, exhaling, tearing up a bit.

Rainbow leaped out of her seat, with her wings, and landed perfectly next to Swift.

"I am so sorry! Don't be sad!" Rainbow said.

Rainbow tried her best to comfort Swift. When Swift looked up (Still unable to see his eyes) Rainbow smiled and hugged him. Swift was literally about to smash this filly's muzzle in, but she didn't know, and she means well. She also was kind of attractive. Rainbow put her hoof on Swift's hood, attempting to pull it down. Swift grabbed her hoof before she got to.

"Come on Swift, pull down your hood!" Rainbow said.

"No."

"Aw, why not? I want to see your eyes!"

"No."

"What if I just-" Rainbow said trying to pull down his hood with her hoof again. Swift grabbed her hoof before it got close enough to do anything again.

Without hesitation, while Swift was still holding Rainbow's hoof, Rainbow went in, for a kiss. Their lips met, Rainbow leading, of course. Swift had no idea this was coming, in fact, he had no idea what to do in this situation. His heart was racing, his chest started feeling really warm, his pants were getting tighter! Oh no! He had just lost his lip's virginity.

The kiss went on for about 15 seconds, Swift, too stunned to do anything, just sat there like a flaming idiot. His lips were moving automatically with the kiss by instinct. Rainbow couldn't tell, she thought he was kissing back.

Rainbow finally broke the kiss.

"So? How was I?" Rainbow said, then giggled.

"I-I-I-I-huh?" Swift blurted.

Rainbow giggled some more.

"You're a really good kisser, Swift," Rainbow said,

"...."

"Speechless, huh?" Rainbow said, smiling. She took this opportunity to take down Swift's hood. She had finally done it, she saw Swift's face.



"You have really beautiful eyes Swift!"

Swift wiped his lips with his hoof, put his hood back up, and said:

"Well, that's a first."

"You've never kissed a mare before!?" Rainbow asked, shocked.

"No."

"I guess I'm lucky to be the first," Rainbow said.

"Sure," Swift said, still mesmerized by what happened just a few seconds ago.

"Was it good for you?-"

"Well, I'm just gonna go to bed," Swift said, getting up.

"It's only 8:00?" Rainbow said.

"I'm tired."

"I'll come with you!" Rainbow said.

"Do you want to sleep?"

"Well, no. Bu-"

"No." Swift said, then walked to Rainbow's bed. He got in, while Rainbow was still on the couch.

'He's just so....mysterious. He's also cute, polite, with me at least, and forgiving....I think I'm in love.'