• Published 2nd Oct 2015
  • 14,134 Views, 184 Comments

Scientific Pursuits - LegionofPony



When Spike and Twilight spend some time together after announcing their feelings to each other, Twilight learns something about Spike's body that she never knew when things get closer...

Comments ( 27 )

This chapter was quite filled to the brim with pregnant pauses.

I’m sooo happy YAY!!!!!

8994324

That pun make you feel proud? :facehoof:

8994673
Find stories written by Tatsurou, read them, scroll down into the comments and find me. I'll be on most of them. Or you could also find me on Wanderer D's one now and again.

Great chapter, we have so much more to come from this. Like we have to have them tell all there friend EVERYTHING which will have a interesting reaction they might be hurt they weren't told before hand but I am sure they will get over it once they hear the good news. I think this should be a super hard pregnancy. I mean this is cross-species. So I can see it having a really rough time on Twilight's health even with her being a Alicorn. I think seeing the changes and difficulties will make it if the child makes it to term all the more amazing

Let it be Twins!!!!!!!!!

yay! not only do we get a new ch but twi is also preggers!

Spike's enthusiasm gave me a chuckle :) Few queries, if you don't mind; Are we going to see some similarly light-hearted interactions with the other mane 6? With the precautions described, will Spike get any booty action? Any plans to have some adventure, or will this be strictly character development?

8994184

8994300 yes, yay.


8994313 glad you like it!

8994324 Is that


...a pun? :facehoof:


8994340 Yay~!


8994457 Well, getting data...and getting her heat taken care of. :twilightsheepish:


8994673 This.


8995337


8995938 You'll both have to wait and seeeeee~!


8996515 Yay indeed, but what happens next is the real question: they've achieved the seemingly impossible, but what will come of it...and at what price?


9014078

Are we going to see some similarly light-hearted interactions with the other mane 6?

Yes for sure, as well as possibly more.

With the precautions described, will Spike get any booty action?

By 'booty' do you mean anal, or simply sex? If the latter, yes, plenty, as normal sex won't hurt the foal, unless he inserts his knots and possibly penetrates her cervix, then it's possible the foal will be hurt. I'm sure Twi has a spell for that or something though! :twilightsmile: As for the prior...maybe? I don't much like anal (and I'm sure most females don't either), but as one-off occurrence for Spike's benefit (maybe his hatch-day or something?) is possible.

Any plans to have some adventure, or will this be strictly character development?

Very likely mostly character development, but there will likely be conflict in the coming chapters.

Very solid TwiSpike story (even though I should have commented this in the first chapter), and really, I hope all works out well for this hybrid foal.
Keep up the good work!

XJC

Could anyone tell me what's the mean of "drake" in chapter 1? I really don't much know about English :P

9038849
Basically another word for 'dragon', generally meaning a smaller species of dragons, but I use it here to mean 'male dragon', much like a male duck is called a drake. Similarly, a female dragon is a 'dragoness' in my writing.

Also, try Google if a word confuses you in the future. :)

XJC

9039768
Thank you! But in China I can't use Google without VPN you know~

"Oh. OH! Um, yes, that should be fine." Twilight replied, with Love pulling on some gloves.

So... a glove on a hoof... does it just look like an extra-large condom?

Or did she put a regular-sized condom on her horn?

9136741
Let's go with the first option.

9247175

If you're asking if THIS was inspired by 'Dragon You Over' by KitsuneYoukai, yes, yes it was. As it says in the description:

The draconian anatomy depictions used were heavily inspired by the older MLP comics by Kitsune Youkai on e621 (site contains NSFW content), and their breeding habits partially by Dreamscape in this story. Obviously, I added my own takes to these and simply used them as a base.

I guess I should specify which one, and did.

Great story. when is the next chapter coming out?

You ever gonna finish this?

Please continue this Story!

please continue this !

Please Continue this!!

Ooooohhhh I'm so excited to see where this goes. I hope you haven't totally abandoned the fic but most of my fics on ffn are one shots with a few bonus chapters so I get when the fun is over it's easy to let it lull.

11041562
I know how that is, I've got several fics in my bookmarked folder that haven't been finished in about 5 years. I'm hoping this one continues myself, it would suck if this was left here at such a cliffhanger.

Please update as soon as possible. It's a great story so far.

Login or register to comment