• Published 8th Jun 2015
  • 3,897 Views, 20 Comments

The Legendary Kitsune - Serious



When Fluttershy comes across a unknown creature, it claiming to be a God, anything can happen... anything.

  • ...
23
 20
 3,897

The Great and Powerful Arcane

As Arcane walked towards Canterlot, he noticed the lake of ponies everywhere.

"Where the hell is everypony?" He asked aloud, He didn't get an answer. So he continued to walk until he saw a flyer on the ground. "The Great and Powerful Trixie?... This has to be a joke." He continued to walk until he found everypony. Arcane looked up stage at a pony with a hat and cape.

"Now watch as the Great and Powerful Trixie makes this pon-" Trixie was cut off.

"Come on I just got here and I'm already bored." Arcane stated.

"And who do you think you are, to interrupt the Great and Powerful Trixie?" She asked.

"Someone even greater and more powerful." He said plainly.

"You dare challenge the Great and Pow-" She was cut off again.

"Seriously stop talking in third pony perspective, it gets annoying you know, and ." he said.

"Fine, we will have a magic duel." She said.

"Ok... right now." He ordered.

"Fine, Trixie will go easy on you." She said.

"No... go one hundred percent, I want to see how much you ponies have evolved." He said.

"Fine." She charged up her spell, while Arcane just stood there, waiting. When she fired, he simply just held out his had, and as soon as the magic hit his hand, a dark cloud began to absorb it.

"Lunar Lightning!" He shouted, then the clouds slowly turn into lighting, and started to push her magic back.

"W-what?" Trixie questioned.

Before she knew it the lightning struck her, covering her in electricity. When she was done being electrocuted, she laid there twitching from the lightning, as this happened Arcane walked over her and continued his journey. He then stopped and said something.

"Great and powerful my ass." He said, and continued to walk. As the lightning died down from Trixie's body she said something.

"What just happened?" She asked aloud.

Back over to Arcane he justed... walked towards the castle.

"Ok I'm done." He said. "Fuck walking." He then raised his hand and formed a dark cloud around him, when it cleared up he was teleported in front of Celestia, who was in her throne. "Sup."

Celestia's eyes shrank at the site at him. "A-Arcane, what b-brings you here?" She asked.

"Oh just visiting my sister-in-law nothing more to it." He said.

"R-really?" She asked.

"Oh wait there is one more thing." He said. "I am quite curious as to why you DIDN'T EVEN WRITE A BOOK ABOUT ME!!"

"A-Arcane please calm down." Celestia said.

"You write a book about everything, but me... I WANT ANSWERS NOW!!!" he yelled shaking the castle.

"It n-not what you thing w-we just kinda forgot about you." She whimpered.

"WHAT!!?"He asked.

"We... f-forgot about you." Celestia said.

"You forgot ABOUT ME?!!" He asked, she nodded. "Where's LUNA!?"

"S-she'll be here soon." Celestia assured.

"Soon, isn't fast enough." He said. "Ugh, look the lest you could do is start to write a book about me."

"Wait that's it?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" Arcane asked back.

"It's just that you usually go on a rampage and destroy everything in sight." She said.

"Well, I changed that." He said. "So about the book."

"Oh yes, consider it done." She said, thankfully.

"Alright... so what now?" He asked.

"We wait for Luna, she'll be so happy to see you." Celestia said.

"And you are not, why is that?" He asked.

"No no, wait I am happy it's just that last time you... kinda hit me throught the wall." She said.

"And I apologize for that." He said. "Now what is this Cherry-Changa I've heard so much about, everypony seems to actually be in love with them."

*Unknown Location*

"Sooo, the God of Destruction awakens." Said a voice.

"Yes, sir." Said a soldier. "Our spies are trying to gather as much information on him as possible."

"Perfect... we will get our long awaited revenge, all of those years of humiliation, he will finally PAY for what he has done." Said the voice.

"S-sir, I'm not really sure that's a good idea, he does kill people for spelling his name wrong, imagine what he would do I we destroyed his pride." Said a soldier.

"You don't think I'm strong enough to take him head on?" He asked.

"W-wait that's not what I m-" Before the soldier could finished, he was burnt to a crisp by his leader.

"Sir he did serve a point though, remember what happened last time you even attempted this?" Another soldier.

"A-are we really doing this again?" He asked.

"S-sorry sir, forget what I said." The soldier answered.

Author's Note:

Any suggestion for next time, leave them in the comments below