• Published 8th Jun 2015
  • 3,897 Views, 20 Comments

The Legendary Kitsune - Serious



When Fluttershy comes across a unknown creature, it claiming to be a God, anything can happen... anything.

  • ...
23
 20
 3,897

The Discovery, and Meeting the Elements

It was a normal winters day in Fluttershy's cottage, she was feeding her animals, watering her plants, and drinking tea with Discord. When all of a sudden the cottage started to shake.

"D-Discord, what's h-happening?" She asked, trying her best to stay on her feet.

"I don't know... but I can feel a large amount of chaos magic, coming from the forest." Discord said.

"W-what do w-we do?" She asked.

"Simple, we just have to find what's causing Equestria to shake." He said exiting the house. "Are you coming Fluttershy?"

"Y-yes, one second." She then went to get her coat.

As they went into the forest, Fluttershy noticed Discord lake of comments and jokes.

"Is, everything alright?" She asked.

"Huh, oh yes... just curious about the thing causing the shaking... it would have to have an enormous amount of power to do this to Equestria." He said.

"Oh... oh my." Fluttershy said. They were silent for the rest of the trip until they came upon a giant hole in the ground.

"What is this?" Discord asked.

And just as he said this a light came from the ground landing in front of the two. When the light dimmed down it showed a creature with ten tails, some damaged battle armor, a katana, and a mask of some sort on the opposite side of the katana. It opened its eyes, and yawned.

"Finally, I'm awake... I feel stiff." He said.

"Ummm, h-hello." Fluttershy said.

"Hmmm, who are you?" He asked.

"Why she is Fluttershy, and before you ask, my name is Discord t-" He cut Discord off.

"Discord! Oh it's been too long my brother, how are things?" He asked, Discord gave a confused reaction.

"Who are you exactly?" He asked.

"Oh you don't remember... I'm kinda hurt, but to be fair it's been such a long time since I've last seen you." He said. "Ahem, I am Arcane Rogue the God of Destruction, ring ant bells." Discord's eyes shrank.

"Arcane... I can't believe my own eyes... it has been such a long time, it's like a little family reunion." Discord said.

"Ahhh yes... speaking of reunions were are Celestia, and Luna... you'd think they'd be here by now." Arcane said looking around.

"Hmmm, maybe they sent Twilight." Fluttershy suggested.

"Twi-who?" He asked.

"Oh yes, Twilight is the new Princess." Discord said.

"Really... of what?" He asked.

"Friendship." Discord answered.

"Sounds... interesting, to say the least." Arcane said. "So, little brother, where to?"

"You can join me and Fluttershy for tea." He suggested.

"Tea you say, haven't had that in a while... why not." He said agreeingly.

"Then it's settled, ohh I can't wait, we have soooo much catching up to do." Discord said.

"Well I was asleep the whole time... but I guess you can tell me what's happened while I've been gone." He said, and with that they left.

*1 hour later*

"Really... six ponies defeated Tirek... I was supposed to slice off his head, but instead they imprison him again?" He asked.

"Yes... and brother please don't talk like that with Fluttershy around." Discord said, sternly.

"My apologies Fluttershy, thought I must ask, when do I get to meet these friends of yours?" Arcane asked.

"Ohh, they'll be here soon, I hope." She said.

"Good, I'm always up for making new friends." He said, just then the door opened. "Ohhhhh right on cue."

"Fluttershy we got your letter, who is this pony you wanted... us... to... meet." Twilight's voice shrank as she saw the Kitsune in front of her.

"Hello." He said.

"F-Fluttershy... what IS THAT THING!" Twilight shouted.

"Oh, hello I'm Arcane, and I'm not judging you on your appearance." He said in an annoyed tone.

"Twilight, this is my brother, and I expect you give him the utmost respect." Discord said.

"S-sorry." She said. "Ahem, hello I'm Twilight Sparkle, your name is Arkane if I'm correct."

"Yes... except no 'k', just a 'c'." He said.

"What?" Twilight asked.

"Right, excuse me for one second." With that he raised his hand forming a dark cloud around him when it cleared he was gone. What they didn't know was that he was heading to 309 Gold Street #35F... wait, that's were I live. Hey... buddy, why'd you write my name like that, don't you remember what happened to that one guy who misspelled my name Holy shit, h-how did you find me? Internet. Figures... just let me go please I'll fix it. NO!! You had your chance time for a new writer. Why are you doing this. It's not why... it's how.

Ok remember what you just saw. O-ok. That's what happens when you misspell my name, got it. Yes sir.Now, turn around let's get back to the story. On it.

"Sorry about that Twilight... just had to take care of something." As he said this he cleaned the blood off his sword.

"So Arcane, these are mine and Fluttershy's friends, we have Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie." Discord said.

"Hmmm." Arcane go up close into Applejacks face.

"What are ya' doing?" Aj asked.

"I'll explain in the end." He said, then he went onto Rarity.

"Uhhhh." Was all she could say before he moved on to Rainbow Dash.

"A little to close there buddy." She said.

"Hmpt." He said and went onto Pinkie Pie who just started at him, smiling, she even got closer herself. "Interesting."

"Well... what was that about?" Aj asked.

"Oh yes, I can read a person, based on their actions, looks, and smell." He answered.

"Wait you smelled us?" Rainbow asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Weirdo." She whispered.

"I heard that." He said.

"Anyways, so Arcane, I've never seen or heard of a creature like you." Twilight said. "What are you?"

"I am a Kitsu-... wait, you've never heard of me?" He asked.

"No, and I've read all of the books in Equestrian history." Twilight said.

"WHAT!?" He asked. "You mean you've never heard of ME!?"

"N-no." Twilight said. "Why?"

"I AM A GOD... AND THEY DARE NOT EVEN LET PONIES KNOW OF ME!!!" He shouted shaking the cottage.

"B-brother I think you need to calm down." Discord said.

"CALM DOWN!? MY OWN WIFE AND SISTER-IN-LAW DOESN'T EVEN WRITE A BOOK ABOUT THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!!!!" He yelled, his eyes starting to turn red.

"P-please, I beg of you calm down, I'll speak with them." Discord said.

Arcane was silent his eyes started to turn back to normal. "Yes, let them know of my return... better yet." He said, going out the door. "I'll tell them myself."

Everypony was silent, as they watched him walk away.