• Published 8th Jun 2015
  • 23,595 Views, 208 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls - Wildcard25



Twilight and her friends from Canterlot High travel to the city of New York to take on the Dazzlings with the help of four heroes in a half shell.

  • ...
21
 208
 23,595

The Ninja Girls

After the fight the heroes returned to the lair with Spike overjoyed to see them all ok, but was edgy upon seeing the Dazzlings. After Twilight calmed him down and told him things were different he took her word for it.

Soon enough the heroes were celebrating with a pizza smorgasbord, with the Dazzlings getting to know each of the Rainbooms and mutants and found out they had more in common than they thought.

With Adagio she was talking to Leo about their positions as leaders, "Ever since we arrived in this world, it's been a nightmare trying to keep Aria and Sonata under control, but with Sonata's density and Aria constantly questioning my decisions and ideas it's been one headache after another."

"I hear ya. It's hard to keep my own team in check, especially with Raph questioning my own decisions and not waiting for orders. But he eventually realizes the importance of following my lead." Leo admitted.

"Boy, we got our work cut out for us, huh?" Adagio asked.

"For real." Leo agreed.

Over by Raph and Slash, Aria was talking to them, "It's not that I don't think Adagio's a bad leader. I just wonder if the stuff she comes up with is seriously the best choices she could make."

"I can understand that," Raph admitted, "I mean I once tried to be leader, but I cracked under the pressure."

"And I almost lost faith in my role as a leader." Slash sighed.

"If I had it my way I probably wouldn't have had the knowledge to come up with any better ideas." Aria added.

"Hotheads like us certainly have a lot to learn." Raph said, as she and Aria fist bumped.

Finally Sonata was enjoying pizza with Mikey and Mondo, "Mm, next to tacos, pizza is my favorite food." Sonata beamed.

"It's a food sent by the heavens." Mikey added.

"For real, dude." Mondo agreed.

"I mean, you just don't get this kind of stuff back in Equestria." Sonata said, as she ate a slice.

Suddenly the lights dimmed, and everyone saw the Rainbooms with their instruments in hand looking ready to play.

Rainbow spoke up, "Listen up humans and mutants alike. This is a little number thought up by our dear friend Fluttershy in dedication to the four greatest friends we ever made here. This one's going out to you, Ninja Turtles!"

And so the band started playing, as Twilight and Sunset led lead vocals with each of the girls taking a few verses. As they played, like always they ponied up.

As the girls played the turtles and their friends were enjoying the rocking beat, especially Casey and April. The Dazzlings though bitter about giving up their voices knew once they learned how to sing again through the right method would one day be able to match them again.

When the Rainbooms finished their pony features vanished, while the mutants cheered and applauded on their performance.

"Alright!" Mondo cheered.

"Hooray!" Pete clapped.

"Jolly good!" Rockwell applauded.

"You girls were amazing." April congratulated them.

"You rocked." Casey added.

"Thanks, girls," Leo began, "We appreciate that dedication."

"Of course. What're friends for?" Twilight asked.

"Come on, we're more than friends," Mikey said, "We're like a big family."

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Pinkie smiled.


Later on after the Mutanimals left, the Dazzlings were still in the lair with the turtles and Rainbooms. Twilight spoke to Adagio, "So now what're you girls going to do?"

"The girls and I decided to leave New York and start fresh somewhere else." Adagio answered.

"But where will ya go?" Applejack wondered.

"No idea. We'll just go where the wind takes us." Aria replied.

"Are you sure you won't consider coming back with us?" Sunset asked.

"Sorry, but unlike you I doubt anyone at CHS would forgive us ever." Sonata answered.

"You'd be surprised. I mean after doing plenty of community service and what not." Rainbow said.

"Thanks, but we need to do this." Adagio replied.

"And it's not like we'll be totally defenseless out there," Aria added, "We still have our ninja skills. Except this time we won't use them to hurt others, but to protect ourselves and each other."

Splinter said, "See that you remember that."

"We will, Master Splinter." Sonata promised.

"And remember if you need anyone to talk to, we're always welcomed to you three." Rarity added.

"We really appreciate this girls." Adagio smiled.

"Well, we better get back, tomorrow's a big day." Twilight said, as they all agreed and left the lair.


The next day in an alley way, the Dazzlings were saying goodbye to their new friends, while the Rainbooms had either hidden their ninja weapons in their bags, or wrapped the bigger ones in cloth so no one would know what they were, "Thanks for everything, you guys." Sonata began.

"No prob, Sona. If ya ever come back to New York drop us a line." Mikey said.

"We'll keep that in mind." Aria replied.

"Girls, there's our bus." Adagio said, as a bus was pulling up next to the bus stop.

So the Dazzlings left, as the group bid them farewell, before they got on the bus that took off. Twilight spoke to their new friends, "The next bus will be ours back home. We're sure gonna miss, you guys."

"We will too, Twilight." Leo admitted.

"You girls have been the best thing to happen to this city since it was saved." Casey added.

"So we'll still keep in touch, April?" Rarity asked.

"You bet, Rarity." April confirmed.

"And, Casey, when I come back let's have a little one on one hockey match?" Rainbow challenged.

"Lookin' forward to it, Dash." Casey and Rainbow locked fists.

"Girls, there's the bus." Fluttershy said, motioning to the incoming bus.

"Guess it's time to go," Pinkie said before bawling and embracing Mikey, "I'm gonna miss you, Mikey!"

"And I will you, Pinkie Pie!" Mikey bawled.

"Alright, you two, get it together." Raph said, as he and Sunset pried the two apart.

So the girls walked to the bus stop and got on the bus with Twilight the last one to get on. They took their seats, as Twilight looked up and saw the turtles standing on top of the roof of a building.

She smiled and thought, 'Sayonara, Ninja Turtles.' and the bus took off, while the turtles watch it drive off and out of the city.


Sometime later back at CHS, the girls were gathered around the school statue with Twilight and Spike ready to go through the portal.

"We'll see ya again soon, Twilight." Applejack said.

"I hope so to. It's gonna be interesting explaining to your Equestrian selves what I had to go through." Twilight admitted.

"Well, it'll be more believable on your end. I doubt anyone here would believe that we fought evil ninjas along side mutants." Rainbow said.

"Guess, this will be something we'll have to keep to ourselves." Fluttershy added.

"As long as we know then that's all that matters," Twilight assured her, "Ready, Spike?"

"All ready." Spike answered, as he still wore the Hamato clan headband. And so the princess and her assistant went through the portal.


Meanwhile back in Equestria in Twilight's castle, the pony versions of the girls were awaiting the return of their friend having gotten the message from her via Sunset Shimmer and the notebook.

The mirror glowed as Twilight stepped out back on all fours as her weapon was still strapped to her back. And Spike still wore the headband.

"Twilight, welcome back." Fluttershy greeted her.

"We sure missed ya." Applejack said.

"Are you and Spike ok?" Rarity inquired.

"We're both fine." Twilight assured her.

"So what'd ya do in the other world?" Pinkie wondered.

"Betcha had some big adventure, huh?" Rainbow guessed.

"You don't know the half of it." Twilight answered.

"Well, what happened?" Applejack wondered.

"Well, I learned how to be a ninja." Twilight answered.

"And I turned into a mutant." Spike added.

The girls gave them confused looks, as Rarity spoke, "You may have to start at the beginning."

"Right." Twilight said sheepishly, before she used her magic to remove her weapon from her back an unravel the cloth wrap.

"Whoa, where did you get that?" Rainbow gasped.

"This was the ninja weapon I was chosen to use. But for now it'll make a good trophy," she levitated up onto a stand above the fireplace, "Perfect."

"So can you tell us the story now?" Pinkie pleaded.

"Ok, ok. Calm down, Pinkie. Let's go to the meeting room, and we'll explain from there." Twilight said, as the group left the library, before Twilight took one last look at the portal and smiled hoping one day she'd see not only her friends from CHS soon, but her mutant friends as well.


Months Later

Twilight and her friends were in the library as the group was helping reorganize the place, until the portal looked like it was going haywire.

"What's going on with the portal?" Spike asked in worry.

"I don't know." Twilight answered in equal worry.

"It's gonna blow!" Pinkie screamed.

"Take cover!" Applejack called, as they all took cover behind something, until the portal released steam from overload.

Twilight and Spike looked and saw piled right by the portal was a group of ponies. They recognized one as Sunset Shimmer who was once again a unicorn. And the others were the counterparts of the Equestria Mane Five including what looked like another Twilight and another Spike.

The Mane five of CHS looked like their pony selves now only were dressed in their same clothing, even their back hooves still had the same footwear. The Twilight was the same Twilight Princess Twilight met when she finally got back to Sunset Shimmer on her problem about the magic leaking into the Friendship Games. She retained the same glasses and had her hair in a pony tail, while continued to wear the Crystal Prep uniform.

"Girls?" Princess Twilight gasped, as she galloped over, "Are you ok?"

"We're fine." Sunset groaned, as she and the girls got up.

"Girls, we're really ponies!" CHS Pinkie beamed.

"My stars." CHS Rarity gasped.

"Well, I'll be." CHS Applejack admired.

"So awesome." CHS Rainbow cheered.

"My goodness." CHS Fluttershy gasped.

"This is interesting." CHS Twilight admitted.

"I'll say." Dog Spike said, while looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"What're all of you doing here, and what's wrong with the portal?" Princess Twilight asked.

"About that..." Sunset trailed, as CHS Applejack spoke.

"Could we stay here for awhile?"

"What? Why?"

"Because our world is gone, darling." CHS Rarity said with sorrow.

"Gone? How?!" Princess Twilight asked in confusion.

Pinkie explained,"Ya see a dinosaur alien race called the Triceratons invaded the earth in order to destroy the Kraang that were still there. By doing so they used a black hole machine which opened up a black hole and sucked in the entire planet and everyone in it. So we escaped using the portal on our end, but with it gone we have no way of getting back not that there's a planet to go back to." she grinned.

Princess Twilight, Spike, and the Equestrian Mane Five were slack jawed, as CHS Twilight spoke, "That pretty much says it all."

"Uh-huh." Dog Spike confirmed.

"Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry,' The princess comforted them, "Wait a minute, the Kraang? Then the turtles, April, Casey..."

"We don't know if they made it out." Sunset sighed.

The princess spoke, "If I know them they had to have found a way to escape. Maybe they'll even fix what happened."

"But how?" CHS Fluttershy asked.

"I don't know for sure. Sort of a gut instinct."

"Well, if they do have a plan to save the planet all we can do is wait." Applejack said.

"So about us staying here?" Sunset asked.

"Don't worry, you're welcomed to stay as long as you want," Princess Twilight began, until she and Spike remembered both their Equestrian friends and their human counterparts seeing each other, "But first I think some introductions is in order." she said knowing it was going to be awkward to introduce both groups to each other.

Author's Note:

And there you go. Thanks for all the support you, guys. Much appreciated.

Comments ( 44 )

Sequel?

wow great job sweetie

6665740 I hope so.

Be interesting to see how the CHS gang get along in Equestria til the Turtles and their tram get things hashed out and back to normal.

:facehoof: Normal? What am I talking about? This is Team Green, the Mane 6 and Spike, and the Rainbooms and their Spike. Normal for them ain't normal!

6665740
HEY! I was about to say the same.

Meh... I think i am gonna say it anyway.

Is there a Sequel comming?

nice ending especially with the triceratons destroying earth

I think the sequel should be titled "Lookie Lookie Look-A-Likes" or "Mane 6 Squared" if you ever consider a sequel to this. It was a fun ride and look forward to your other fics.

KO awesome ending of beyond awesomeness. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

I can be the representative for who wanted the sequel. I can talk to the creator about this.

At least the Turtles, April, Casey, and Professor Honeycut still have six months to make things right.:derpytongue2:

6752719 They were talking with Casey and April, they weren't going to let them know that those types of equines actually existed. Of course she would deny the possible existence of aliens.

please tell me there is a sequal

Any chance of a DonaTwi in this story? Because I wanna ship that:twistnerd:

Awesome crossover.

Inspired from a fan video.

Really? Where can I watch it?

7855934 I'm afraid they've been long since removed from youtube because of copyright

8250986 Don't worry I still have other stories continuing from this, and the Shadowbolts are an idea I have for the future

8641197 Mine was good. Hope you enjoy the New Year.

8641312 Probably a mix of both

8664658
Yeah I admit, I agree with you on that but I can't help love this one. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure

Well it was fun. I think it means more fic to my read it later list.

That story and that ending....damn.

Most excellent.

What was the name of the fan video that inspired you?

Do others see my story when I publish my chapters even though my story isn’t submitted?

8641319

Which is better? the 2003 version of TMNT, the 2012 version of TMNT or the 2018 version of TMNT?

Wow. You have a lot of stories in this series! It took me forever just to go through them all and find the first one. :)

10626205
The IDW comics version of TMNT, No contest.

10726691

What does IDW stand for?

10726705
It's a comic publishing company. They make the comics for things like TMNT, Sonic, and Transformers, all of which are really good. Especially Transformers, wow. Their TMNT series is easily the best version of pretty much all the characters, in my opinion. I'd seriously suggest it if you want to get into TMNT.

10726722

Did you know that The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles did a crossover with Ghostbusters?

10726782
Yes, I did. It was actually in the IDW TMNT continuity. There was a super important moment for the comics in that crossover, where the turtles met the ghost of their Japanese mom

10726789

You mean their mom is a turtle?

10726847
No, there mom is a lady from Feudal Japan. In the IDW continuity, master splinter is the reincarnation of an ancient Japanese samurai, the turtles are the reincarnations of his sons, and Shredder is immortal. General Kraang was involved.

10726848

They need to make a new series for a new tv show. with only a few differences. For example, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were human baby before mutated into Mutant Turtles and Splinter became a human turn Rat who is the same size as the 2012 version of him.

Imagine Twilight and the Rainbooms dancing against the Dazzlings like this (starting at minute 0:29)

(The Rainbooms are defeating the Foot Ninja and Shredder's mutant minions, leaving him surprised)

Shredder: "You seven aren't humans! You aren't mutants either! WHAT ARE YOU!?"

(from minute 0:58)

Sunset Shimmer: "You're right, Shredder: my friends and I are not like everyone else in this world. Because we are..."

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy: "The Equestria..."

Rarity: "...Rainbooms..."

Rainbow Dash and Applejack: "...Ninja..."

Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer: "...GIRLS!!!"

(fight music from minute 1:13-1:40)

(The Rainbooms smash Shredder and strike a heroic pose)

Rainbow Dash: "If this doesn't end up being a movie... someone's gonna get fired".

11332626
(Shredder speeds right behind them)
Shredder:

Oh, we are not done yet

"Guess, this will be something we'll have to keep to ourselves." Fluttershy added.

For now anyway.

11265571
Wildcard25, I just want to say, you're my hero.
I'm new to my account, BTW. :twilightsmile:
(Why did you tell him he's your hero straightaway? STUPID! :facehoof:

11584036

How cool would it be if Equestria Girls and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossover with WWE?

Can I request some crossover's with the 80s and 2003 TMNT series as I am more familiar with those that's and there isn't a lot of them so maybe some separate universe TMNT x MLP crossovers. That and the 2012 series doesn't click with me I don't care for the art style and character personalization and design either plus the story involving splinter and shredder while interesting is a little cliche. Ps I was invested until pizza face and mutagen man debut they creeped me out give me the 80s TMNT pizza monsters and mutagen man anyday as as the art style of first tmnt cartoon doesn't make me have nightmares/isn't nightmare fuel I could do without.

11584035

There’s a fanfic called my little ninja turtles here.

Login or register to comment