• Published 8th Jun 2015
  • 2,781 Views, 218 Comments

Player Number Three - Candy-Sweets_12



SweetieBelle and ButtonMash are preparing to be parents for their first foal.With Sweetie's new emotions,and ButtonMash's work schedule,can the two do it?Fortunately,they have friends and family on their side.Warning:May contain sexual, bloody topics

  • ...
12
 218
 2,781

Chapter 17

Author's Note:

Here's something you might want to read before you read this chapter. The answer to all of your questions.

Sweetie Belle was heading to the train station, last week, she and the other former Crusaders agreed to meet up in Manehattan for their meet up. She was excited to see the Manehattan branch again, having met them a few times before. She met with Apple Bloom, Babs, and Scootaloo with a small suitcase around her neck.

"Hey Sweetie Belle." They all said. They all sat on the bench as they waited for Imp. They all agreed to go with Babs to Manehattan so that she and the other Crusaders wouldn't have to go back and forth. As Imp finally made it to the platform, the train arrived, excited, they all boarded it.

"I can't wait to see the other Crusaders from the Manehattan Branch again." Sweetie Belle said.

"When you called us about the meet up, they were just as excited as you are." Bas said.

"It's been ages since we've seen them." Imp signed.

"Tell me about it." Scootaloo agreed.

"Well they miss you guys as much as you miss them. Ruby and Rose should meet us at the Café." Babs said. Ruby and Tulip were the two other members from Manehattan. Ruby was a ruby colored unicorn with pink mane with red at the roots. Her talent was being able to specify and craft with gems, and became a popular jeweler. Tulip was a tulip orange earth pony who had a passion for plants and enjoyed gardening She had light green eyes and red with yellow at it's tips hair, making the shape of an upside down tulip. The three of them still hung out together all of the time, and would often visit with the Ponyville branch over holidays, and they all became good friends, they even brought Discord along once. Imp met them after she became good friends with the Crusaders after a year of meeting them.

They sat in their seats after giving the tickets to the conductor of the train.

"So Babs, Apple Bloom told me that you're dating." Scootaloo smirked. Babs blushed.

"I told you not to tell 'em" Babs said, lightly pushing her cousin to the side.

"Sorry, couldn't help it." Apple Bloom said as she playfully closed one eye and stuck her tongue out to her cousin. Babs playfully pushed her to the side.

"Well I was dating. The guy ran off to some other mare." She sighed. "But I met a nice stallion back in Manehattan, he recognized me so we talked, and I gave him my number. I think I saw him here at your party Sweetie Belle."

"Wait was his name Snips?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh t's nothing, just a hunch." Sweetie Belle giggled.

"Wait Snips was at the party?" Apple Bloom asked.

"With Snails and Twist, who married each other by the way."

"Ah' know that, we may not be in as much contact as before she moved a little while back, but remember how a few months ago Ah' had ta go to Manehattan for an important client?"

"Yeah" Sweetie and Scootaloo said.

"I was invited to her private wedding, it was a big secret, Ah had ta bring the dress I designed. And was her best mare."

"I can't believe you never told us this." Scootaloo said.

"Did ya catch the 'private' part? I'm not even supposed to mention it, but now that ya know, I guess it's ok ta talk about it now." Apple Bloom shrugged.

"And how's the new house? I heard ya moved into it a couple o' months ago." Babs said, desperately changing the subject off of romance.

"It's great." Scootaloo answered. "The clouds are weather resistant, they're soft, and can get you stuck inside of the walls. And you can't deny the view of the town." Scootaloo said.

"Why did you decide to move closer to the ground?" Imp signed.

"Well, It was for me. I have to see you guys, my other friends up there are cool and all, but I miss the ground, I have been on it for a long time, plus, there could be a chance that my foal will have the same inability to fly as I did. Rumble and I don't mind the extra distance to get to Cloudsdale, even if it means we have to wake up earlier in the morning." Scootaloo explained.

"Well I'm glad that we can see ya more often Scoot, wouldn't ya agree Sweet-" Apple Bloom looked over to her sleeping friend, who had dozed off in the middle of the conversation.

"Guess she's tired from having to catch this train so early." Apple Bloom said. As they all continued talking, they; (they meaning Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle) couldn't help but think, our dream in Sweetie case about their husbands at home.

****************************

Button sat at home, his forelegs folded across his chest as he sat down in his gaming chair, not sure about what to do. Unnoticeably, he started tapping his back leg on the seat as though he was waiting for Sweetie Belle to come home. He eventually sighed and turned on the game he was playing.

As he continued to play Bioshock, he grew hesitant when Atlas started mentioning going to Neptune to find his wife and child. At this, Button stopped. He played the game before, but he always had Sweetie Belle there with him. He felt lonely and noticed how much bigger there house was without a certain unicorn sharing the living space with him. He felt alone. His thoughts drifted to other topics.

'I still can't believe I'm going to be a dad. Wow that sounds weird to call myself that. I wonder what our foal would look like, I should probably go shopping with Sweetie Belle again.' He then stopped and tried thinking about something else.

'I wonder about how Ruby and Tulip are, it's been a while since I last saw them. I bet that Sweetie Belle's-' He then groaned in frustration.

"Is everything I do centered around Sweetie Belle now?" He said out loud. When he heard no answer, he sighed again and turned off the screen. He was about to try to go back to bed when he heard a knock on the door. He stood up and walked to it. "I'm coming, hold on." He said once he heard another knock.

He opened the door to find Rumble with Pipsqueak.

"Hey Button, it's been a while since we hung out together huh?" Rumble said, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah it has." Button replied. He stepped to the side to let his friends in, and closed the door behind them.

"So why did you guys come over today?" Button asked.

"Truth be told," Pip answered. "we don't have anything to do." Button sat next to them,

"Yeah," Rumble added, "I can't think of the last time I did something for myself. I enjoy being with Scoots and all, but lately, it seems like I can't do anything without her."

"I know exactly how you feel." Button said.

"So the girls all went to Manehattan huh?" Pipsqueak said.

"Yeah, they're meeting up with the Manehattan branch of the former crusaders for a reunion or something like that."

"So what do we do?" Rumble said.

"Maybe we should talk about how we feel now that we're going to be dads." Button suggested. Rumble snorted.

"You want to talk about our feelings?" He said, putting his hooves together and batting his eyelashes at the words he emphasized.

"More like a stallion to stallion talk. We're all going to have foals soon, and I still can't believe it. Talking with each other might help." Button shot back.

"Fine, fine, do have any snacks?" Rumble said.

"They're all for Sweetie Belle. So no."

"Really? When was the last time you had something for yourself?" Pipsqueak asked. Button thought about it, and he couldn't remember. He shrugged the question off like it was no big deal.

"Ever since she went into her second trimester, I had to worry about her since her legs, back and hooves were aching all of the time. So I have to buy comfort food and rub her back sometimes." Button ranted.

"Whoa, hold it." Rumble said before he could go on. "We're talking about you, not Sweetie Belle." Button nodded.

"So I can't think of the last time my mind wasn't on Sweetie Belle, or our foal." Button said honestly.

"I know how you feel, I've been trying to do a lot of things for AB, but I always mess it up. When she's sewing, I'm as much help to her as a clock." He sighed. "I don't ever think of myself, I always have to calm her down when she's angry or upset, or do a lot of things for her. I don't ever get free time unless she's away. And usually, I just pace around in our house until she gets back to notice the dents in the floor."

"Wow." Rumble said. "Everything I do is for Scootaloo now, Spitfire's letting me train really early in the morning and pretty hard so that I can be with her in the afternoon. She doesn't like it, but I offered to stop doing shows or a while until our foal comes."

"How did the Wonderbolts react when they heard the good news?"

"They sent Scootaloo off on her last day with a small private show. It made her cry tears of joy. She had never cried n front of them before, so it was a pretty awkward moment for them. The day we told them, they all congratulated us by giving us a round of stomping in the stands, Spitfire told Scoots that she could stop flying around and that we could take three years off. The other Wonderbolts gave me pats on the back and congratulated me on being a father."

"Man you should've seen how my brother was when I told him he's going to be an uncle. He was so happy for us and ruffled our hair, putting me in a playful headlock. He even made an amorous joke that made both of us blush red. Which only made him laugh even more." Button said, smiling at the memory.

"My brother was so excited that he would be an uncle that he spat out the soda he was drinking and told Scootaloo not to stand. It was pretty awkward about how much more gentle around her, especially since he was always rough around her. But he's always like that around pregnant mares, awkward."

"Did you guys see Snips and Snails the other day?" Button asked.

"Dude, you were like the last pony to notice." Rumble said.

"You know Snails married Twist right?"

"I didn't even know she was back in town." Button said.

"You should've seen the look on Twist's face when she saw AB, when she first came in, I greeted her and welcomed her in, then I called for Apple Bloom, who was in the back room finishing up on something. She stuck her body out in the hallway just enough to see her neck and called and assured her she'd be another minute. Twist started talking with me, and asked how things were in Ponyville, then Apple Bloom came out. Twist rushed up to her and gave her a hug. She then noticed the large bump on her stomach and looked back at Apple Bloom in shock. 'Hey Twist, long time no see huh?'." Pip laughed at the memory, thinking about the face Twist made.

"Her eye were as big as saucers, and her jaw dropped so low, I had to pick it up for her." She then excitedly hopped around on all fours and congratulated her long time friend."

"I know how that is." Button agreed. "But sometimes I don't always take too kindly to unexpected news, but usually I understand and accept it eventually."

"When was the last time you played your videogames?" Rumble asked.

"I play them all the time actually, I was playing Bioshock again before you guys came in." Button explained.

"Well right now our lives have been stressful and cluttered," Pip said, " I think it's time we take off some of the tension with Journey?" The other two grinned as they took a turn for the big screen.