• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 1,664 Views, 37 Comments

Escape from the Everfree - Choose Your Own Equestria Adventure - AppIejack



When you find Fluttershy isn't at home even you are here to help her with her animals, and her Angel bunny pointing at the Everfree forest, trouble may have just started!

  • ...
0
 37
 1,664

Event 9

“Grab my hoof!” you shout. Rainbow Dash clutches to your hooves.

“On three, I will pull as hard as I can, and you try to yank off as hard as you can! 1,2,3!”

You pull and pull. It is not working. You try to fly. No effect. Rainbow Dash is stuck.

She is not only stuck. “Um, Twi, I think these vines are getting tighter…” Rainbow tells you, panicking, as one small vine coils around her throat. “Ugh… I can’t… breathe…”

More and more snapping vines surround Rainbow Dash and begin to wrap up her body. You watch the entire scene, horrified. The snapping vines is devouring Rainbow Dash whole!

“Save… yourself…” are the last two words Rainbow Dash manages to stutter before she is dragged into the dark, shadowy realm. However, you also don’t get the chance to escape. Another vine grabs you from behind, and you meet the same fate. You last thought is to hope that maybe a hundred years later, somepony will find your bones and write a book about how you got trapped, warning other ponies not to die like how you two did today.

THE END