• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 1,664 Views, 37 Comments

Escape from the Everfree - Choose Your Own Equestria Adventure - AppIejack



When you find Fluttershy isn't at home even you are here to help her with her animals, and her Angel bunny pointing at the Everfree forest, trouble may have just started!

  • ...
0
 37
 1,664

Event 4

You head to Zecora’s hut in the Everfree forest.

Zecora’s hut has a very mysterious aura. You can hear her mumbling incantations inside a few metres away. You knock on the door very politely, hoping not to disturb. Zecora answers the door. You see that she is brewing a huge pot of potion.

“Ah. Please come in, my dear Twilight, and tell me what brings you here at this time of the night?” Zecora asks. You feel very relieved when you step into her hut.

You are about to tell her the answer to that question. But before you can say anything, she speaks again quickly. “I prepared a new magical potion in noir that nopony had ever tried before. It will show your biggest desire but it may be illusions and lies.” It is like she already know what you are thinking.

"Can that help me find Fluttershy?" You enquire.

Not saying anything, she spoons out some of the black liquid. “You’ll feel awful and you may die. Do you still want to give it a try?”

Do you?

If you drink the potion, go to event 26.
If you do not drink the potion, go to event 24.
If you ask Zecora if there is any other way, go to event 21.