• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 1,664 Views, 37 Comments

Escape from the Everfree - Choose Your Own Equestria Adventure - AppIejack



When you find Fluttershy isn't at home even you are here to help her with her animals, and her Angel bunny pointing at the Everfree forest, trouble may have just started!

  • ...
0
 37
 1,664

Event 28

"Fluttershy!" you cry out happily. You leap forward, press her on the ground, and grab her. "You're safe!" you say, giving her a warm cuddle, embracing her in your hooves tightly. At that moment, you don't want her to escape from your hooves. You nuzzle her gently. Then...

You realize your bodies have stuck to each other.

"Get off me-" Fluttershy tries to yank you off, but her hooves stick tightly to your belly instead. Looks like she will not escape from your hooves for a long, long time.

* * *

Somewhere very far away, in a place where only these two can observe your hilarious movements, Celestia and Discord laughs abruptly, completely entertained by your foolish attempts.

THE END

Author's Note:

WAIT. How can you see this ending? I didn't connect this with any events... You must not have followed the instructions!
Err...
Don't tell Fluttershy, or Twilight, or Princess Celestia, or Discord about this ending. Okay? Good!

Comments ( 9 )
Comment posted by AppIejack deleted Jun 7th, 2015

6067328 Yup. I took every path after getting the first ending.

The mysterious event 27 seems to have vanished from our sights... :derpyderp2:

6069385
DEAL WITH IT
(Puts on sunglasses)

And thanks for liking too.

Despite the fact that you apologize for your bad English all over your user page and this story, I really didn't find too many errors. Most were just tense errors (you periodically switched to past tense throughout the story), and there are a few times where you repeat yourself needlessly, but overall, well done!

My only complaint is that each event is so short, I feel like I'm sprinting through the scenes after each choice. If you took the time and really fleshed this out (without changing anything of course) then this could have felt like a real adventure. Still, great effort for a first story, you get a like from me.:ajsmug:

Happy reading/writing!

6087234
Thank you sir.

nice, i'll come back to it once I have time. I WILL get every ending and part!

I found all the endings! :pinkiehappy:

6865386 Oh! I remember that now. Sorry, been so long since that episode, I hardly remember some of that stuff!

Login or register to comment