• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 1,664 Views, 37 Comments

Escape from the Everfree - Choose Your Own Equestria Adventure - AppIejack



When you find Fluttershy isn't at home even you are here to help her with her animals, and her Angel bunny pointing at the Everfree forest, trouble may have just started!

  • ...
0
 37
 1,664

Event 23

But then, what about Fluttershy? Time is running out. She must be terribly afraid now, too. Even she has the courage to face a cockatrice when you were turned into stone. Why can’t you overcome your fears? Thinking of this, you turn around and start tracing the sound again. You are going to take the chance. You are not a cowardly pony who is afraid of helping a friend who helped you when you are in danger, and you will totally not demonstrate that now. You run faster and faster, hoping that you are fast enough to catch up with her.

You bump into something soft. You rub your head, puzzled. Then, you realize it is Fluttershy! You have never felt so happy. However, Fluttershy doesn’t seem to be very excited. “What’s wrong, Fluttershy?” you ask, confused.

“A… cockatrice...” She stammers, shaking with fear.

Then, a big cockatrice appears on your left. “Quick!” Fluttershy demands. “Behind me! Do it! Fast!” she says, before you react by lying on the floor and covering your eyes. She is going to perform the stare!

It seems like she is saving you from danger again.

You peek around and see a broken branch lying next to a tree. Maybe you can sneak behind the cockatrice and hit it with the branch. You want to help. Your instinct tells you to stay on the ground, however.

If you try to sneak behind the cockatrice and attack it with the branch, go to event 6.
If you do nothing, go to event 20.