• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 1,664 Views, 37 Comments

Escape from the Everfree - Choose Your Own Equestria Adventure - AppIejack



When you find Fluttershy isn't at home even you are here to help her with her animals, and her Angel bunny pointing at the Everfree forest, trouble may have just started!

  • ...
0
 37
 1,664

Event 22

You call out Fluttershy’s name. This will give away your location, but if one of them is Fluttershy, she will answer you right away. You can at least make sure that Fluttershy is still safe.

“Twilight?” You hear Fluttershy reply. You run towards the shadows happily. You smile, but it quickly disappears when you see the cockatrice next to her!

“Let’s get out of here!” You say, trying not to look at the cockatrice. Together you run away as fast as you can, noticing that Elizabeak, Fluttershy’s chicken, lies on the ground next to you, petrified. You run for about a few metres when Fluttershy trips over a rock and falls onto the floor. “Ouch. I’ve hurt my left hooves!” She cries.

You are not going to leave Fluttershy alone. You look back. However, as soon as you turn your head, you see the angry cockatrice glaring at you. Its eyes lock up with yours. Uh-oh. You shiver as your tail immediately turns into stone. Nopony can divert their eyes when a cockatrice is staring right at them, and you can only be back to normal if the cockatrice stops staring at you.

“Help!” You yell. Fluttershy hears you, but there is nothing she can do. She tries to get up but falls back onto the ground. “Twilight!” She cries, as she looks at you tearfully as your wings turn into stone as well.

You really don’t want to experience petrification again, even if Fluttershy can save you in the end. Your only option left is to use a spell. You can teleport yourselves out of here. Or, if you are powerful enough, you may be able to try the magic beam you learnt from a book. The cockatrice is turning your front hooves into stone. Better act quickly, or…

If you teleport yourselves away, go to event 25.
If you fire a magic beam at the cockatrice, go to event 7.