• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 1,664 Views, 37 Comments

Escape from the Everfree - Choose Your Own Equestria Adventure - AppIejack



When you find Fluttershy isn't at home even you are here to help her with her animals, and her Angel bunny pointing at the Everfree forest, trouble may have just started!

  • ...
0
 37
 1,664

Event 2

You arrive at Sugarcube Corner.

You knock on the door, and the usual Pinkie Pie swings the door open with her party cannon exploding behind her, leaving a bunch of confetti and stuff on your mane. Then she starts screaming at you.

“Hello Twilight! I’ve just baked some super-duper cupcakes with delicious icing on top! Would you like-”

“Pinkie! Fluttershy is gone!” you yell, interrupting her speech.

Pinkie stares at you. Dramatically, the confetti seem to float in the air. You have no idea how that is possible.

Suddenly, she jumps up and down. Then she dashes out of the house.

“Follow me! I know where she is!” Pinkie shouts, running away before you can say anything.

Well, typical Pinkie Pie.

“Wait!” You run after Pinkie, but she is too fast. You lose sight of her quickly. You slam your head hard. You wish that she is doing something meaningful like last time with the parasprites.

You lose two of your friends. What should you do now? You can try Rainbow Dash of course, but how much time will you lose? Perhaps you can try to follow Pinkie Pie in the direction that she ran away. That may give you a chance to catch up with her – or maybe not. Either way, you need to go into the Everfree forest to look for Fluttershy.

But then you think of a pony that can help. A zebra, Zecora! Maybe she knows what to do. She is the wisest zebra you know in all of Equestria, after all.

If you try Rainbow Dash, go to event 10.
If you try to follow Pinkie Pie, go to event 13.
If you find Zecora, go to event 4.