• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 1,664 Views, 37 Comments

Escape from the Everfree - Choose Your Own Equestria Adventure - AppIejack



When you find Fluttershy isn't at home even you are here to help her with her animals, and her Angel bunny pointing at the Everfree forest, trouble may have just started!

  • ...
0
 37
 1,664

Event 19

You ignore the noise and continue onwards. You see many shadows but none of them turned out to be Fluttershy. They are all strange looking plants. Then, you feel something under your hoof. You look down, and gasp in horror. You have stepped on a poisonous rattlesnake! It wraps its body around your throat and you start to choke.

You try to teleport away, only failing to do so, and getting weaker and weaker. Maybe this is your end, and you won’t see your friends ever again. You do not give up easily and light up your horn slowly, desperate to try again. Hopefully in any second now you will perform the teleportation spell and survive. The snake is coming towards you. It is going to bite you on the neck and the deadly poison will kill you in seconds. Suddenly, a bright flash dazzles the snake as well as teleports you away in the very last possible moment. This is your first lucky escape, and you don’t want it to be your last.

You are suddenly very afraid of the forest. You know the forest is filled with dangers, and your courage is starting to decline. Still, you have to find Fluttershy, and you feel hopeless about it. You wish that you have brought your friends along with you. If only you have done so, you won’t be standing in the dark and coldness alone.

Then, you recognize a familiar black iris next to you. You remember that its flowers point to Zecora’s hut. Zecora is a zebra enchantress who knows everything. Maybe she can help you. She has helped you to overcome your fears many times before. You hope that you can still find her hut by following the plant.

If you find Zecora for help, go to event 4.
If you continue to search for Fluttershy, go to event 23.