• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 1,664 Views, 37 Comments

Escape from the Everfree - Choose Your Own Equestria Adventure - AppIejack



When you find Fluttershy isn't at home even you are here to help her with her animals, and her Angel bunny pointing at the Everfree forest, trouble may have just started!

  • ...
0
 37
 1,664

Event 15

You think fast. Your head is now running with hundreds of spells that the Princess has taught you. Rainbow Dash is screaming now. You panic. The spells seem to tangle into a ball and you feel your skull is crushing you brains. The more you fear the more painful it is. You try hard to concentrate and all of a sudden out of nowhere, a small flash blasts out from your horn and cuts through the attacking vines. Rainbow Dash falls on the ground, a little bit dazed. You performed an unknown spell. But the good news is, she is safe alright!

But it is not over yet. A thick, vicious snapping vine crawls towards you behind your back. It is just about to snatch you when Rainbow Dash suddenly swoops in and carries you into the sky. If she was a little slower, it would have been you crying for help.

She lands nearby some trees and bushes and puts you down. “You saved my life, Rainbow Dash,” you say gratefully.

“That is really sappy,” Rainbow Dash comments. “But you saved mine too. I’ll take that this time!” she chuckles. You two hug and share a short, tender moment in each other’s hooves. Then, and only then, do you see large masses of snapping vines chasing you from behind.

“RUN!” Rainbow Dash yells. You and Rainbow Dash bolt for your lives! Closely behind you are hundreds of voracious snapping vines that are crawling upon you. One of them whacks Rainbow Dash on the hoof. The pain is enough to make her fall to the ground. You turn back, and your eyes widen in dread! You run towards Rainbow Dash as fast as you can, and immediately, you teleport yourselves out of here. It was just in the nick of the time.

Poof! You and Rainbow Dash drop onto the ground right next to the entrance of the Everfree forest, puffing and panting.

“That. Was. Close,” Rainbow Dash stutters breathlessly, still shaking in fear.

“We made it out alive!” You exclaim. “But we didn’t find Fluttershy,” you say in dismay.

That’s when you see a certain yellow-furred, pink-maned pony running to your hooves from the Everfree forest. “Rainbow Dash! Twilight! Are you both alright?”

THE END