• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 1,658 Views, 37 Comments

Escape from the Everfree - Choose Your Own Equestria Adventure - AppIejack



When you find Fluttershy isn't at home even you are here to help her with her animals, and her Angel bunny pointing at the Everfree forest, trouble may have just started!

  • ...
0
 37
 1,658

Event 12

But Fluttershy has gone. You perch next to her stone cold body, and ponder despairingly.

There is nothing you can do now. You think about poor Fluttershy, locked in a stony prison, unable to move, unable to talk and play with her friends, unable to sing with her birdies and play with her critters;

You think about her frightened animals, how they will react and what they will do when they hear that the one they love most has turned into stone;

You think about you and your friends, and the colors that is lost from your lives when the Element of Kindness is no longer active among you.

Maybe Pinkie Pie will stop smiling for the rest of her life. Maybe Discord will become evil once again and bring Equestria to eternal chaos. You start to think that won’t matter. Suddenly, tears along with the bittersweet memories come pouring out from your eyes, blinding you with every precious memory that you have made with Fluttershy. Each memory is fresh and clear, like frames of photos inside your album. They seem so realistic… it feels like the hands of time have gone backwards to the moment where the image is living in…

You wipe your tears and your blurred memories away. Some say petrified ponies can still see, hear and feel things. You really hope that this is true. Maybe at this moment Fluttershy is crying, just like you, bleeding tears inside. Only if you could alter the hands of time, you think, mournfully. You think about what could have been avoided if you have made the correct decisions.

THE END