• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 1,664 Views, 37 Comments

Escape from the Everfree - Choose Your Own Equestria Adventure - AppIejack



When you find Fluttershy isn't at home even you are here to help her with her animals, and her Angel bunny pointing at the Everfree forest, trouble may have just started!

  • ...
0
 37
 1,664

Event 11

The sounds are coming from the left. You turn direction, hoping that it is Fluttershy. After a few minutes, the sounds become clearer and more frequent. You can almost be sure that they are hoofsteps. You run faster and faster, and soon come to a clearing. It becomes brighter. A few metres in front of you, you see the shadow of whom it may be Fluttershy. But she isn’t the only pony there. You see another shadow next to her, but you can’t tell who it is. Maybe it isn’t even a pony. Then who, or what it is?

You stand behind a rock and estimate that the two shadows are a few feet apart. They are not moving. This makes you wonder what they are doing. However, you don’t think you can reach them unnoticed. There is nothing nearby that can hide you, not even some bushes.

If you wait and see what happens, go to event 16.
If you walk towards them and see what is going on, go to event 22.