• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 1,658 Views, 37 Comments

Escape from the Everfree - Choose Your Own Equestria Adventure - AppIejack



When you find Fluttershy isn't at home even you are here to help her with her animals, and her Angel bunny pointing at the Everfree forest, trouble may have just started!

  • ...
0
 37
 1,658

Event 10

Find Rainbow Dash! Quickly!

When you knock on her door, Rainbow Dash is sleeping. At first she tells you to go away (She is in the middle of a dream about her adventures with Daring Do) but after telling her that Fluttershy is in the Everfree forest for a long time she bounces off her bed instantly.

“Did you say Fluttershy? Missing? Everfree forest? C’mon! We have to get her now!” She says, taking off immediately.

“Wait!” you shout, as she suddenly comes to a stop. “What’s the matter?” Rainbow Dash asks, impatiently.

“What about Pinkie Pie?” You ask.

“There’s no time for that! She will slow us down! A pony as awesome as me is enough! Now let’s go, quickly!” She says, flying away. You shake your head and follow her.

You inspect the forest from above. You also use an illumination spell. This makes your horn glow. Your field of view is enlarged by a little, but 60 minutes have passed and you still cannot find anything.

You look to your left. Rainbow Dash is a few feet next to you, concentrating on every detail of the mysterious woodland.

“Rainbow Dash?” you say.

“Yes?” Rainbow mumbles, still focusing.

“Don’t you think our progress is a bit too slow?” you say.

“Don’t tell me you are impatient,” Rainbow Dash calls back.

“I think we can search in different directions, Rainbow Dash,” you suggest. “We can double the efficiency by that way.”

“You sure about that, Twi?” Rainbow asks.

You think about it. It is true that searching in two directions can speed up your search, but if there is danger, two heads are better than one. However, how much extra time will that cost you?

If you stick together, go to event 17.
If you search in different directions, go to event 18.