• Published 20th May 2012
  • 1,030 Views, 4 Comments

My Little Pony: MJOLNIR is Magic - RyanPAPP



The fate of Equestria lies on it's military. But the Changelings are too strong for normal ponies...

  • ...
 4
 1,030

Chapter Two

Everfree Forest Training Center; 1300 Hours; July 27th, 4500 A.D

Shiner lost track of his sister when they had entered the naval academy, but she was at the back of his mind. He was fascinated by all of the machines running around him. AI matrices were operating, their holograms dancing about, and computer screens flashed with constant radar feed. The trainers left them at the door and they were all now following their new teacher.

The teacher was odd also. She was a hologram as well, and Shiner was fascinated by her. She spoke in a delightful British accent and chose the appearance of a young mare with a beautiful blonde mane. She led the class down a long white hallway with a door at the very end. Shiner took notice of the many guards surrounding the door, he may have been young, but he wasn't stupid. He went up to the British mare and asked "Okay, what the hay is going on here?". The mare turned around and said, "School, of course!" That didn't answer my question, Shiner thought.

The children were at the now-open door and they all entered. A hundred displays lit up on the walls and fascinating holograms filled the room. Twi'lie must be in heaven! Shiner thought.The classroom was small, but it some how could hold seventy five children. The British mare had lunch brought in and the children all learned about their purpose and the Changelings. Shiner observed the Changeling anatomy closely, knowing that if he could understand it, he could find it's weak spot. Before the class knew it, time was up and it was the time for training. All the children filed out of the academy where Manedez waited for them.

The kids followed Manedez deep into the forest where an obstacle course was laid out for them. "You all will be split up into teams depending on your name. Shiner, you are with Samantha and Simon!" Shiner looked around so wildly for the children who had those names on their shirts that he didn't even pay attention to any of the other teams. By time he found the ponies, the "games" were about to begin. Shiner looked at his teammates and observed them. Samantha was a some-what of a tom-boy. Her mane was colorful and Manedez dubbed her "Dash". The other, Simon, was sort of on the bulky side, but that bulk was muscle. "The objective of the course" Manedez yelled "Is to use teamwork to get to the stream north of here, ring the four bells around it, and make it back here first. You may have noticed that each team has one unicorn, one Pegasus and one earth pony. Remember that." Dash looked at Shiner and said "I'm real fast. I'll look around from above and lead you to the creek. Got it? Don't get in my way, OK, kid?" Her voice was raspy ,and Shiner thought that he should just agree with her. Shiner nodded and Dash said "This here is Simon. He can move any obstacles out of your way. he's strong... Real strong". Shiner nodded yet again and was about to say what he could do but was interrupted by Manedez yelling for them to start.

"Go, go ,go ,go!" Manedez screamed. Dash bolted into the air and Simon and Shiner followed her from below. The team got so close to the stream that they could hear water trickling and they could see the gold shimmer of a bell. Dash looked down and shouted "I told you I was good!" But, out of nowhere, another pegasus rammed into Dash and her cutie mark was uncovered, leaving Shiner astonished by it's awesomeness. Not only did the ram do that, but it sent Dash plummeting. Her other two teammates chased after her but lost track of her. Dash eventually crashed into the forest where she was cornered by another team. Dash was severely wounded and the other team held her captive knowing that all team members must be present in order for a team to win.

"Where do you think Dash is?" Simon asked, revealing his oddly mature voice. "I don't know. I think she fell that way." Shiner said, pointing to a steep hill. "Well, I guess I'm gonna follow you." Simon replied. The two hiked up the incline and found that it was a great view point. The team closest to the creek seemed to be Team Four, while Shiner's team (Team Two) was at the back of the woods. Simon squinted his eyes and said "Hey, I think I see her over there. She's being carried by Team One!" "What? Where?" Shiner shouted. Simon pointed at them and said "Guess we gotta get her back".

Comments ( 4 )

A fowl is a type of bird. The word you are looking for is foal.

...So.. From reading the summary..

You basically took Halo: The Fall of Reach, and replaced it with ponies?


2012Sorching summer comes, in order to thank everyone, characteristic, novel style, varieties, low price and good quality, and the low sale price. Thank everyone

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====


$33 True Religion jeans, Ed Hardy jeans,LV,Coogi jeans,Affliction jeans

$30 Air Jordan shoes,Shox shoes,Gucci,LV shoes

50%Discount winter fashion :Sandle,t-shirt,caps,jerseys,handbag and brand watches!!!

$15 Ed Hardy ,LV ,Gucci Bikini

$15 Polo, Ed Hardy, Gucci, LV, Lacoste T-shirts

$25 Coach,Gucci,LV,Prada,Juicy,Chanel handbag,

$10 Gucci,Ed Hardy sunglasses

$9 New Era caps.

give you the unexpected harvest


==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====



==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====


==== ( http://www.scnshop.com ) =====

619905 In a nutshell, yes. but I do twist the plot, leave out some events, and add some of my own touches.

Login or register to comment