• Published 22nd Oct 2015
  • 15,797 Views, 2,047 Comments

Home is for the Weak - Pickleless



The princess of the sun and a gimp orphan sit in a cardboard box.

  • ...
48
 2,047
 15,797

PreviousChapters Next
Scrotumdurr's Pony

Author's Note:

This chapter happens at the exact same time as So long, and thanks for all the nonsense. Both may or may not exist.

Nopony awoke.

"Mmm..." he growled, reaching out for Scootaloo.

After finding his small orange chicken, he wrapped her in a hug and went back to snoozing.

"Hey!" Scootaloo whined.

"Mmm?" Nopony mumbled.

"I was doing something over here, lemme go!"

"Doing something?... Kid, there's a full blown hurricane out there, stay inside the box."

"Yeah, I know! Rainbow's doing her super special secret stunts in the thunder!" Scootaloo squee'd.

"Really." Nopony said in a flat tone as he adjusted himself.

Nopony held a wing over Scootaloo to keep her dry. Of course, he was getting soaked, but his... special constitution made the rain nothing to him. It was still a little annoying, but he could live with that.

"Where is she?" Nopony squinted at the storm.

"Right up there!" Scootaloo pointed. "Wanna borrow my binoculars?"

"Where did you find those?"

"Well, it was a rainy day and I was super hungry, hadn't eaten since yesterday morning. I was grumbling to myself when I found five bits on the ground!"

"...You bought binoculars."

"Rainbow Dash ain't gonna watch herself!"

Nopony sighed, "kid, knowing her, I think she's found a way to do that."

"Shhh! She's starting to do tricks again."

The two quietly sat in the rain together.

"Hey kid, what's your favorite thing to do?" Nopony spoke up.

"Hmm..." Scootaloo scratched her chin, "I don't know! I really love playing around on my scooter, but, I like hanging out with my friends more I think."

"Hey, nothing wrong with that." Nopony smiled.

"Well, getting a new friend recently made life a lot more awesome, you know?"

Nopony chuckled as Scootaloo snuggled in closer to him.

"It's a shame you're such a loser." Scootaloo murmured.

"Woah, what?" Nopony frowned at her. "Where did that come from?"

"Well, I'm your only friend right? Besides your sister!" Scootaloo grinned.

"Yeah, guess you're right kid." Nopony stretched.

Scootaloo watched as Nopony released a powerful, loud yawn. She moved out of the way as he rose to his hooves and trotted out of the box.

"Well kid, it's been real, but I think it's time for me to hit the dusty ol' trail." Nopony said.

"What?" Scootaloo blinked. "H- hey, wait!"

"Hmm?" Nopony turned back.

"Is this because I called you a loser?" Scootaloo started to shake. "I- I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean it, please don't leave!"

Nopony sighed.

"Kid... Look, I had to leave today no matter what, okay? You didn't do anything wrong, I just gotta get back to my job now."

"Please don't leave..." Scootaloo whispered.

"Come on kid, don't make this hard."

"Please don't leave your majesty!"

...

"So how long have you known, kid?" Nopony sighed.

"...Are you kidding? I mean, I've practically done everything but say it out loud to make it clear I knew you were Celestia!" Scootaloo complained.

"Well yeah, but I thought the unspoken rule was we weren't going to acknowledge that."

"It doesn't really matter now that you're leaving, does it?"

"Yes, but I was gonna say 'How did you know?' and you would explain how you recently figured it out, and-"

"Wait, so the unspoken rule was you pretending that I didn't know?! That is retarded."

"You're retarded!"

"YEAH WELL YOU'RE PRINCESS CELESTIA!"

Nopony covered his ears and yelled in a singsong tone, "I DIDN'T HEAR THAT~ I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING~"

"CELESTIA! TRASHLESTIA! HOBOLESTIA! GARBAGE SWAN!" Scootaloo screamed back.

"I'M GONNA BUY A HOUSE, IDIOT! AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S THE GARBAGE COVERED HOBO!!"

"FINE! BUY YOUR HOUSE, I DON'T NEED YOU!!"

"I WAS GONNA BUY YOU A HOUSE, GIMP CHICKEN!!"

"THEN DO IT, LOSER!!"


"Wow, this is a really nice house." Scootaloo smiled as she looked around.

PreviousChapters Next