• Published 22nd Oct 2015
  • 15,792 Views, 2,047 Comments

Home is for the Weak - Pickleless



The princess of the sun and a gimp orphan sit in a cardboard box.

  • ...
48
 2,047
 15,792

PreviousChapters Next
Beat Children who are Smaller than you.

"So I turned twelve years old today." Scootaloo smiled.

"Happy birthday kid." The Stallion congratulated.

"Thanks mister... whoever you are!"

"Nopony special."

"Thanks Nopony Special!"

The two quietly chuckled together as they watched ponies pass by the alleyway.

"So did you get what you wanted?" Nopony asked.

"Yeah, Rainbow Dash let me ride her back as she flew today, it was awesome!"

"Nice..." Special yawned. "So, you know what this means right?"

"What?" Scootaloo blinked.

"You are now powerful enough to beat up three 4 year olds."

"What?"

"Or four 3 year olds, or two 6 year olds."

"Or one 12 year old." Scootaloo finished.

"Now you getting it." Nopony smiled.

"So... does that mean when I'm thirteen I can only beat up another 13 year old?"

"You could also beat up two 6 year olds and two midgets."

"Does that mean, that right now, I have the power to beat up 24 midgets?" Scootaloo stared at the stallion in awe.

"Yes." Nopony gave her the most serious look he could muster.

"Or I could beat up twelve one year olds- WAIT, wait wait wait wait wait!.." Scootaloo stood up in the box.

"Does that mean... I can beat up an INFINITE amount of new born babies?!?"

The dirt covered stallion stood up as well in the unusually large box and held Scootaloo's cheek in his hoof. Staring into her eyes, he said in a mystical, powerful voice:

"Scootaloo, you could beat up EVERY NEWBORN BABY in existence if you so desired..."

Scootaloo got a faraway look in her eyes, dreaming a dream no pony dared to dream before. Suddenly, she knew what she had to do. Seeing a flash, she recognized this feeling of inner acceptance. There was only one explanation for it! Looking at her flank she saw!..

...Nothing.

Featherweight's camera went off again, making another flash as he took pictures of a nearby building.

"Awwww..." Scootaloo pouted as she sat back down.

"Were you seriously hoping for a infant beating cutie mark?" Nopony laid back down as well.

"It might have been cool..." Scootaloo averted her eyes... and then saw a delicious cake sitting on a silver platter.

"Woah," Scootaloo cried out, "where did that come from?!?"

"Who knows..." Nopony smiled.


"WHICH ONE OF YOU FOALS HAS ROBBED US OF OUR ROYAL DESSERT?!?" Luna roared.

PreviousChapters Next