• Published 3rd Jun 2015
  • 15,203 Views, 153 Comments

The Queen of Equestria - Mega NewWays97



After Twilight's assension, somepony has returned. The mother of Celestia Luna, Discord... wait mother? For the Alicorn one thing is clear. "Why did I pick up the medal."

  • ...
38
 153
 15,203

Family Histoy Part 2

Author's Note:

Here is part 2

Faust looked around the room she found herself in. “Where am I?” Faust asked herself. She tried remembering what happened. ‘Wasn’t I trapped in the Ethereal plane?’ Faust thought to herself.

She decided to get up and figure out what happened and why was she back. She opened to door and found no pony standing outside.
Thinking nothing of it she went down the hallway. However she came to turn she bumped into somepony. “Oh I’m sorry.” Faust said.

The pony she bumped into was one of the castles maids. “No it's alright.” However the mare looked at Faust seeing the wings and horn and was shocked by this. “You're an Alicorn? But I thought the only Alicorns were the royal sister, Cadance and Twilight Sparkle.”

Faust was a bit taken by the whole statement. ‘Wait there are two more Alicorns? Did Celestia and Luna find love while I was away?’ She didn’t get to dwell on this too much though she had to figure out what was going on. First things first find her daughters and her son.

“Well I know this may sound like much but do you know where Celestia, Luna, or Discord is?” Faust asked the maid.

“They’re in room down the hall take a left then a right, though I must ask why you need to see them?” The Maid asked.

“Well because I’m their mother.” Faust answered.

“Your their mother?” The maid asked in surprised.

‘How long was I gone?’ Faust asked herself. It was common knowledge of who she was by her time. Even if she was gone for a few centuries she should still be known. However what could have happened to Equestria? “Yes, I’m Lauren Faust.”

Back in the room with the others. No one wanted to talk as the three older beings let the while revelations sink into the others within the room. Pinkie Pie then shot up. “What just happened?” Pinkie asked. She attempted to remember only for her mind to inflict pain on her.

“The whole tale of how the spirit of Chaos became the son of a Queen, and why I became a statue.” Discord summed up what she had missed while she was unconscious.

However the door to the room opened up with somepony walking in. “Celestia, Luna, Discord?” All the rooms occupants turned to the newcomer to the room. Standing there was the mare who raised Celestia, Luna, and Discord.

Equestria’s long lost leader. Queen Lauren Faust. “Mom.” Celestia, Luna and Discord all said together.

Discord was first to actually make a move. He gave her a hug while tears rolled down his eyes. Faust blinked at his actions. He was after all more clingy than his siblings but he never did this. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” Discord said with tears.

Faust turned to his older siblings. “Why is Discord acting like this? How long was I gone” Faust asked, Celestia and Luna. The two siblings looked at each other then at their mother.

"Mother, you been gone for over a thousand years.” Luna said deciding to answer the second part first.

Celestia wanted to curse Luna out for leaving her to answer the first part. “Mom after you were gone Discord, went on a rampage.” Celestia started.

(Flashback, just after Faust disappeared)

“Discord, brother dear come out.” Celestia said, as she knocked on the door to Discord’s room inside Canterlot. Luna came walking up to her a look of concern. They both took their mother's disappearance hard. There younger brother Discord however was another story. He was always different, his powers, his appearance just who he was.

All of Equestria was now turning to them for guidance, Turning to Faust children to help step in the void. “Brother dear please come out.” Luna begged him. The door finally opened up and they saw Discord’s room. It wasn’t as chaotic as it usually was and there younger sibling in in the middle of the room.

“Discord?” Celestia said trying to comfort him. However he turned to them slowly.

The look he head on his face. It was a smile. One that wasn’t of happiness. “Yes, sister dear?” Discord asked.

(Flashback end)

“Things soon got out of hand and Discord…” Celestia stopped herself.

However Discord couldn’t take it. “Tia don’t try to erase what I did.” Discord snapped at her. He turned to Faust. “I conquered Equestria and sent it into chaos.”

Discord looked away from Faust. He was ashamed at what he had done and didn’t expect what happened next. “Discord, you know I could never be ashamed of you.” Faust said giving him a hug.
Discord had tears in his eyes. "Thank you Mommy."

The sight to Twilight and her friends was unbelievable. Discord arguably the most feared being in Equestria. Was crying and was almost relate them. When it was over Faust turned to Twilight. "So do I have to ask." Faust turned to Celestia and Luna. "I come back to find out I'm a grandmother?" Faust gave a wink. “Come on which of you found a special somepony.” Faust asked Luna and or Celestia. Twilight was wide eyed by this.

“Well you see we kinda haven’t….” Celestia started as she a Luna both tried to look away.

Faust looked at the younger Alicorn then at her daughters. “She isn’t my granddaughter is she?” Faust asked.

“Well no, I just became a Alicorn.” Twilight answered back.

“Well technically Nyx should be your granddaughter.” Pinkie Pie swaid butting in.

Twilight gave Pinkie a raised Eyebrow. “How is that?” Twilight asked.

“Well she is Nightmare Moon reborn and Princess Luna was Nightmare Moon.” Pinkie asked. However Luna herself just realized something. Technically Nyx was her daughter.

“Ok lets move the plot along and introduce Equestria to it's long last Monarch.” Discord asked.

“It's perhaps for the best. I get the feeling after a thousand years nopony remembers me.” Faust said remembering the maid surprise at hearing about her.