• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 5,142 Views, 193 Comments

The great Laharl - The tale of a displaced Overlord - Hoppa_21



I am Laharl and I am stuck in a museum in Canterlot…as a statue. Fully conscious to endure the mockery of these pony abominations. But I’m not imprisoned anymore. I managed to break out and the two sisters will soon pay for their foolishness!

  • ...
35
 193
 5,142

The Prisonbreak

How long has it been? I don’t know anymore. Time is irrelevant, if you are stuck in stone. After the first few decades you lose all sense of it.

I wished I could just sleep. Just sleep through this nightmare, but I can’t. I’m forced to stay awake. I’m forced to live every single second in this state. I don’t even know how sleep feels anymore. It seems so unreal, like it was all just a dream, like it didn’t exist in the first place.

Yeah, I know this doesn’t make any sense, so shut up.

You can’t really blame me for it. If you spend long enough in this stone prison, you start to slowly lose your mind. My memories are a blur. I remember some things, but I feel, that I somehow forgot a lot of my memories too or that they somehow are mixed together. I can’t say what’s real anymore. Who I am is getting shred to pieces and I can’t do anything to stop it.

This is my torture.

I wished over the time, that someone would just break the statue by accident and I couldn’t care less, if it would free me, or kill me. Death seems like a sweet salvation in my position. Anything was better than this.

But in case, that I would ever break out of this prison, I know exactly, what I would do. I would have my revenge on the two, who did this to me, as well as free the one I trusted the most in this world. The only sane being in this insane world.

But first I have to endure another of these guidance’s. I’m stuck here in a museum. Probably better than standing outside in the rain and with the pigeons, although it doesn’t save me from the disrespectful visitors, who insult me or make fun of me.

Just to think, that I have to get myself insulted by these bipedal abominations, with a muzzle and two hooves instead of feet! Yeah, they look as creepy, as they sound.

I can’t even look away from these freaks! My eyes are forced open to watch those things!

And here is already the next group. This time a school class it seems. There is an adult mare with lavender-coloured coat. God, how I hate these bright colours.

I just sighed. Here I have to go through another guidance. School classes were the worst. Those kids don’t show any respect to me! I mean, I am the great Overlord! I AM LAHARL!!!

My pose wasn’t even a bad one. I was crossing my arms and laughing heartedly, when the rainbow cannon of doom hit me.

“And here we have the statue of the Overlord, who is said to have been one of the strongest demons thousand years ago. He wrecked the land and even stood up against the princesses. He had the power to create demons with his powers and so could even raise a small army. But even with that powers, he couldn’t win against the princesses, so he searched for the help of another, the help of-“

And here our school teacher was interrupted. Can’t those stupid kids just let her speak out, so that they can leave me alone faster?

“But he is so short!” I heard an orange coated pegasus filly say.

So, to specify this, so that you all can follow. My height is smaller than the ones of colts and even most fillies, who are old enough to attend school. I know it, I saw a few classes over the last centuries in my prison. And those punks all seem to think this is an invitation to openly joke about it.

I will say this. Over the years, I have been insulted in the most different ways, but there is one thing, you do NOT joke about. There is a LINE. And this line is my height. Let’s just say I’m not taking to it kindly.

'Oh yeah!? Care to repeat that!? I AM GOING TO TURN YOU INTO A COCKATRICE!!'

And I mean a cockatrice from the Netherworld by the way. Still freaked me out, when I saw this cockatrice abomination they have here. I mean, the three-fourths lizard thing, seriously?

It was still rather useful. I turned it into a real cockatrice and took it as my vassal. It kept its ability to turn ponies into stone. Can’t say how often that ability made life easier. Robbing a village was a piece of cake. And it was rather loyal by the way. I even gave it a name over the time.

But to get back on track. Yeah, this orange chicken is on my list of ponies to get punished, after I break out of here. It is a rather long list, even though I have to admit, that I already forgot a lot of ponies on it. Memory problems and all, but I could recall still a good bunch of them.

There was this stupid bearded mage with bells on his blue hat. Can’t remember his name though. Wanted to study me, but quickly lost interest, as he had problems to analyze my magic through this prison. Used me as his pencil holder afterwards. He found the place between my crossed arms perfect for that.

GOD DAMMIT! I AM LAHARL! WHERE IS HIS RESPECT!?

Meanwhile a yellow farm filly spoke up, while I was ranting. “Ah have ta agree with Scootaloo ‘ere. It’s hard ta imagine, that he could really do any harm.”

'Don’t push your luck.'

“I think, he looks kind of cute and not really dangerous,” chimed a white one in.

'I AM NOT CUTE!!! Ok! Now you have done it, white one! That sets you on THE LIST!'

The other two were giving her stares. “Really, Sweetie Belle?” I heard the orange soon-to-be-chicken ask.

And then two other fillies joined the discussion.

To put it bluntly, they were spoiled brats. I could alone see it on their looks! They were wearing high-quality expensive-looking fashion. And if that wasn’t enough proof, the crown on the head of the pink one would definitely dispel any doubt.

“Well, I didn’t expect any different. Only you can be interested in this shorty,” taunted the pink one.

You know what? Scratch the first part of height jokes, being the last thing you should do around me. This nickname pun is the thing you DON’T want to call me. Shorty. To joke about my height and call me a PETTY criminal, this is something that will get punished severe.

I didn’t even care about the argument that those five had, since I concentrated all my hate on one specific pink filly.

'YOU KNOW WHAT LITTLE PRINCESS!? I AM GOING TO SHOVE THAT CROWN STRAIGHT UP YOUR A-'

“That is enough, you five,” interrupted the teacher their little bickering, as she stepped forward, directly in my line of sight. She stood sideward in a for me rather inconvenient way. Her rather generous bust swinging in my field of view.

'Gwaaaaaaahhh!!'

A short parenthesis. I have two weaknesses. Weakness one: People being optimistic. I can’t stand goody two-shoes, who act like they have no care in the world, ‘cause everything is always alright for them, even with sugar on top! But the most nuisance are the love freaks under those goody two-shoes. Don’t want to remember HER. The one female I was together with, then I was somehow dragged in this world.

And the now for this situation important weakness. Weakness two: sexy bodies. I can’t stand to have them around me. Of course you might think, that after an eternity of forced boob staring, you would get used to it…

No, you don’t.

Let’s just say it is one of the things, which accelerated my slip into insanity over the past centuries.

I remember, when they placed this Venus de…something statue right in the opposite of my statue! It didn’t even have clothes on! Damn, nude statues are the worst. It was standing there for DECADES!

I swear, this must have been a prank played by Sunbutt or her sister herself! Who else would even think about aggravating this torture? Another reason, why they are on the list.

But however, seemed like most of the brats as well as their teacher (thank god) have left, while I was letting my thoughts travel. Only the three fillies from before are still there. Or more like, two fillies and one soon-to-be-chicken. I won’t let her off the hook, just like that.

“I can’t really see, why you think, this is cute,” Chicken raised an eyebrow.

'I agree with the chicken here. Isn’t the maniacal laughter pose enough to strike fear in her innocent heart or at least to deter her?'

“But he looks cute! Just like a colt, who is trying to be a poser, but is inwardly just misunderstood by all the others and kind of lost. Like he needs somepony to show him the way,” explained the little filly with a dreamy sigh.

'Don’t tell me this is going, where I think it is going. She definitely needs to get her head examined.'

“You seriously need to get your head examined, Sweetie,” declared Chicken with a raised eyebrow, or should I call her copycat now?

'Seriously! No need to steal my lines, even though they make sense!'

“Ah have ta agree with Scoots ‘ere. Ya are talkin’ ‘bout a demon!” Seems like the bow wearer wants to join the discussion as well. Hopefully she won’t say anything that she will regret later, like the other two.

“A forbidden love. That makes it even more romantic,” she said with another happy sigh, as she stepped closer to me.

'I call it. She is crazy.'

“You can’t be serious! He looks like a hairless monkey!” chipped Chicken in, with disgust in her voice.

“So what about it?” defended the white…let’s call her marshmallow. I don’t know why, but it feels right and I’m kind of hungry. Starving for an eternity will do that to you.

“He’s an ugly monster, fer cryin’ out loud!” hollered the…cowgirl…with a bow? Bowgirl! Yeah, let’s go with that. I can always change that later.

'And also, that sets her on the list. Seriously, getting called UGLY, by such ABOMINATIONS! This just makes me sick.'

“A beauty falling in love with a beast…” She took another step closer. This was really creeping me out now.

“…” The other two just stared dumbfounded at her. Seems like they can’t believe how creepy this situation gets. You don’t fall for a statue!

'Oh god, she is taking another step closer! Begone demon! Wait…I’m the demon, right? Argh!'

I then paled, or would have paled, if I was still out of flesh, because she was laying a hand on my cheek. The feeling got my hackles up and that is saying a LOT, considering me being a statue.

“You know the tale yourself. A young prince transformed into a beast through a curse and the only possibility to break the curse is through a true loves kiss.”

She then laid another hand on my cheek.

'Don’t you DARE! I will END you!'

She gets closer and closer and closer and I started panicking, trashing with all my might, but I couldn’t do anything to stop it. Her face was merely an inch away from me.

I screamed from this madness, but no one heard me. No one could save me.

And then I could feel it. Her soft disgustingly wet and surprisingly sweet marshmallow lips laying on mine.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!'

I never felt this humiliated in all my life. She just…USED me for her sick fantasies! And my open mouth pose didn't help this matter, since she saw this as some kind of sick encouragement to stick her tongue in my mouth! Where does this precocious brat learn these things!?

“Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,” said the two other foals in unison, but this was lost on me, as I pressed against my prison to get away from the mad marshmallow as far and as fast as I could.

*CRACK*

Suddenly I could feel the cage weakening. Encouraged by this and the wetness *shudder* on my lips I pressed further.

Another crack.

The marshmallow stepped back in awe and then started to grin.

“It worked!” she cheered triumphantly, as she turned around to the chicken and the bowgirl.

The other two were dumbfounded by this and who could blame them, but I had other worries. The feeling in my lips was still fresh as I broke out of the stone. My eyes turned red and I had a pained expression on my face, before screaming the first thing, that came to my mind.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!”

These brats need to be taught a lesson!

...

After I throw up.

Author's Note:

Yeah, I know, I know. I said, I would only write two stories at a time, but I needed some more variety than that. I think I will up it to maximum four. This should keep the writing fun for me and the stories funny for you. :twilightsmile:

The new Sombra tale will not suffer under this development. In fact, it won't take long until chapter three and four are ready. So rejoice!