• Published 10th Jun 2015
  • 401 Views, 25 Comments

Slender Mane - Lightning Crystal



A group of ponies fight the slender one

  • ...
3
 25
 401

S:1 Ep:3: New plans

Shot, Sentinel, and Kabuto were all sitting around a table in hayburger discussing what would happen, they were coming up with some good ideas on what to do, Kabuto once said to let themselves be taken, but Shot quickly shot down that notion.
"Why can't we let ourselves be taken?" Kabuto asked.
"It's dangerous, plus we don't know why he didn't take us last time." Shot replied.
"Okay yeah it's dangerous but why don't we let him take us as an experiment, last time he took us we woke up outside of the forest." Kabuto said.
"And he took one of our lanterns." Sentinel added
"That's right he did, maybe it was the lantern that saved us." Shot said. A orange mare with a blue wavy mane, and a mackerel as her cutie mark walked over.
" May I take your order?" She said.
"Yeah, i'll have the number five." Shot said.
"I'll take a combo meal." Sentinel said.
"And i'll just take some hayfries." Kabuto said. A mare walked up to them and sat down.
"So I hear you're trying to solve this case." She said.
"Wait, who are you?" Shot said.
"Sorry for not introducing myself sooner, the name's Jinx." She replied.
"I'm Shot Lock." Shot said.
"I'm Thunderbolt Sentinel, but just call me Sentinel," Sentinel said.
"And i'm Kabuto." Kabuto said.
"Nice to meet all of you." Jinx said. "So about this case." She added.
"You're not getting involved with this." Shot said
"Why are those two accompanying you then?" Jinx asked as she pointed to Kabuto and Sentinel.
"Sentinel is a stubborn ass, and Kabuto just sorta started following me." Shot replied.
"I'm the ass?" Sentinel said in confusion.


After the group rested they went back to the everfree forest, they were walking for about an hour when chills went down all of their spines.
"The hell was that?" Sentinel asked.
"I have no clue, the walk to the forest never did that before Shot showed up." Kabuto said.
"You think this has to do with me?" Shot asked.
"No, but you have to admit, that's a very weird coincidence." Kabuto replied.
"You know he's got a good point." Sentinel added.
"Shut up Sentinel." Shot said. the three looked at the forest, not knowing what would happen next, or of the mysterious pony following them.

Author's Note:

Short, yes I know, but it's the best that I got since putting this on hiatus

Comments ( 6 )

Guys I'm going to let you know I'm that doush that goes ..... FIRST

~T.CC

6370322 t-thanks for pointing that out

6561420 i'm giving the rights to it to someone else

6573312 you can take over where the story left off with your own writing

6573333 okay, i'll go look for someone else then

Login or register to comment