• Published 31st May 2015
  • 1,095 Views, 9 Comments

Crash landing - EmeraldRing



What happens when your best friend crashes though your house and doesn't wake up

  • ...
2
 9
 1,095

It's you turn Discord

Author's Note:

Sorry it took me so long :pinkiesmile:. I'm putting this on hiatus because I want to focus more on my other story (and I'm have a bit of writers block:twilightblush:).

Throughout the week Fluttershy's friends took turns watching her (making sure she was fed and comfortable), they would each watch her for a day and due to the fact that twilight was now a princess, rainbow dash had to look after the weather (as the new captain), rarity had just received a huge request from sapphire shores for her designs, applejack had to look after her family and the farm and pinkie pie had a load of party planning to do, Discord was put in charge of fluttershy for the weekend.
"Are you really sure we can trust him with flutters?" Rainbow questioned, "I mean I know he's 'reformed' and all, but this is Discord, Dis-cord, you know, the Lord of Chaos"
"I do not believe he will harm fluttershy, she was the only one to resist his manipulations back at the maze and was the only one who had ever given him a chance by becoming his friend, I think he respects her enough to not ever wish her harm" twilight said logically.
"Twi's got a point ya know and I think we should give him the benefit o' the doubt" applejack said in agreement. So it was decided that Discord would look after fluttershy that weekend.

Discord was just finishing fluttershy's soup (he had wanted to make it himself, for reason he still was unsure of), when he heard fluttershy yelp, he dashed up into her room to check on her. He had been warned that she would sometimes cry out in fear only to be found peacefully sleeping a while later, but that didn't stop Discord from being alarmed at her sudden outburst. when he arrived in her room, as expected, she was again sleeping peacefully. Discord let out a sigh of relief, but it did not escape his attention that she looked as though she was hugging some invisible being. Discord thought nothing of it and went back downstairs to pick up the bowl of soup that he had left on the counter in Fluttershy's cosy kitchen. He quickly teleported into fluttershy's room and propped her head up with the base of his snake-like tail. moving slowly but purposefully he pressed the enticing vegetable soup up to the canary pegasus' lips and tilted the bowl slightly as the warm beverage seeped down her throat. Fluttershy slowly began swallowing the delicious soup until it had been drained and only a slightly heated bowl was left in discord's empty hands.

Smiling softly at the delicate pegasus, Discord carefully exited the room, taking one short glance at his sleeping friend before taking his leave. When he arrived downstairs in fluttershy's living room he sat down on his favourite couch, he had nothing to really do today so he just started to think (a dangerous habit, I know ). Discord started to think about fluttershy.

She really is amazing
"What?!" Discord exclaimed loudly, glad that fluttershy's cottage was outside the town, otherwise somepony would have most definitely heard him, and that would cause trouble. Despite how much he loved trouble, for some reason he wasn't up for it, only due t what he had just thought to himself.
I mean... she's an amazing... friend... yeah, that's it Discord quickly shook any other thoughts from his mind.

*In the dream world*
"Sooo, your afraid of caves?" 'Discord' questioned.
"N-no-no-not re-really, j-just th-the c-cold a-and th-the dar-dark," Fluttershy chattered through her teeth in response while curling herself in-wards to protect herself from the cold. 'Discord' lay down next to her, but kept his distance, telling her not to fall asleep because is she does then her body temperature could drop and she could die, literally. However, Fluttershy was so exhausted that she was asleep by the time he had finished explaining.
What do I do now? I know the real me has developed feelings for her, nothing major though, she subconsciously knows this too, her friends as well, I can't let her die, it would also mean that I failed my task to protect her. What to do, what to do!? Then it hit him, in away it felt like it did hit him as he felt a pain on his head and the idea popped out of nowhere, not entirely sure if what he was about to do would work 'Discord' curled his long snake-like body around the timid pegasus and shared his body heat with her, vowing to stay awake so that his body heat would not drop. to 'Discord's' surprise Fluttershy snuggled into his chest and sighed contently, failing to keep down the blush slight blush building in her cheeks. 'Discord' chuckled at this but did his best to hide his amusement as to not awaken the sleeping pony and lay his head down in hope of getting some sleep himself.

*The real world*
Discord's cheeks were heating up like an active volcano as fluttershy curled into him. When he had found her she was shivering like crazy and no amount of blankets helped, so he used the next best thing, his own body heat. The chaotic spirit had been really quite surprised that his idea had worked. No way would he ever tell any of his other friends about this, he would never hear the end of it. Rarity would talk about it when fluttershy woke up too, that wouldn't end well; Discord knew he wouldn't have to worry about the embarrassment though because Rainbow Dash would kill him anyway.

Comments ( 4 )

The next one will probably take a long time too

That's OK, take your time.:scootangel:

:scootangel:I can' t wait for the next one! I'm a ghost because you killed me by cuteness .

Good! you say what is happening! example: *real world* so... :derpytongue2:

Is this going to continue? Because, I would love to see this side of discord more.

Login or register to comment