• Published 4th Jun 2015
  • 259 Views, 9 Comments

Grief: A Neverending Pain - Jazz



Hello? Can anypony hear me in this nightmare..?

  • ...
 9
 259

3. Esape From A Mad-Mare/ Quick Silver

"Hold still, bitch! It's no fun if you don't stay for the party!" Diamond Cloud said, tugging at Nightfall's tail- hard. Punching Nightfall in her face, the bell rang for English class to begin.

"Diamond Cloud! We have two minutes to get to class!" Dazzle tried to reason, scurrying her saddlebag on her back to prepare for class. "Diamond, let's go," she tried again.

"Don't chicken out again, rat," Diamond Cloud sneered, levitating (Diamond Cloud was a unicorn) Nightfall to the old, Out of Order stall, and locked the door. "You're worthless! Now, help me out here, rat, or you're next on the menu," she threatened.

Nightfall screamed for help, (Diamond banged on the door, swearing punishment if she wouldn't shut the buck up) but Dazzle only cared about herself at the time, and flew herself to the door, but alas, it was locked! "Diamond, y-you wouldn't... You c-couldn't! W-would you..?" Dazzle whimpered, staring at the knife her "best friend" had in her magical grasp, and the key to the Mare's Restroom in another green glow.

"I don't know... Would I?" she asked, shackling Dazzle (she was highly skilled in magic) to the wall, beginning to make large cuts on her front right hoof. Blood dripped to the floor, creating an echo to the empty stalls (excepting Nightfall's) and created Dazzle to shiver with every slice. But she didn't scream. She didn't whimper. She only let out a single tear. Not from pain, but disbelief. But it created a beautiful cyan tear, her eye did. It slowly fell to her cheek, her shoulder, her left hoof, her rib, her hip, her knee, and her hoof at the bottom. But as it reached the floor, it popped- like a bubble. Diamond grew to a maniac state as she stabbed her friend right in the heart with her knife. And that really set her on. Diamond Cloud took the bloody knife and stabbed Dazzle everywhere on her torso, and finally, while Dazzle was still alive, slid her hoof between Dazzle's mouth and stabbed her tongue. Dazzle gasped, but released herself to finally just letting Diamond Cloud do whatever. And to Dazzle, the lights went out- permanently.

"And for Nightfall, a very special show," Diamond said, as she noted to herself that Dazzle was dead and let her magical grasp go, dropping her to the cold hard floor. As Dazzle lay there, bleeding on the floor.

"W-what..." Nightfall gasped from her stall. She banged on it, trying to free herself from the stall. "Let me out!" However, Nightfall knew to herself that no matter how hard she tried to open it, or bargain with Diamond Cloud to let her free. But hey, you never know until you try- even if one knows that no matter how hard he or she tries, it will not work. If one states the obvious, here, we call he or she a Captain Obvious since they state the obvious. If they state that something will not work, here, we call he or she a Debbie Downer, even if he or she is stating the obvious unfortunate news. I would call he or she a Captain Downer, even if he or she is not named Debbie, or is a Captain. Don't ask me about this strange nicknaming system, as I had not invented it (thank God) and if you have problems with this, please don't pester me about these problems. Anyways, Diamond Cloud was about to reach for her knife when suddenly, Nightfall flew over, tackling Diamond Cloud. Forgive me, but the stall restrooms I have gone into you can escape if you can fly, and, Captain Obvious: fit into the hole.

"Damn you... But good luck getting out of the room!" Diamond Cloud (Debbie Downer) yelled out.

Nightfall realized that and in a moment, bucked down the door.

Freedom...

As Nightfall ran to her locker, she turned to face Diamond Cloud yet again. " LEAVE ME ALONE!"Nightfall flew herself around the corner to her next class, stopping only to look at her hoof- it was bloody and mangled. Nightfall let out a slow moan as she heard hoofsteps coming from around the corner. She looked to her left and right, but it was too late. "Pr-principal C-cocoa..." she gasped, looking up at the tall mare in front of her.
"Young mare, why aren't you in class?" Principal Cocoa said in a fairly loud voice, making Nightfall tremble, and would have made Nightfall sit in fear if she were not sitting at the moment.
Nightfall began to draw her hoof to the back of her, but Principal Cocoa noticed this and snatched up Nightfall's hoof, eliciting a yelp from Nightfall. "Oww! My hoof!" she yelled.
"Nightfall, what happened? Your hoof looks like it was in a blender! Oh, come now. To Nurse Berry," Principal Cocoa said, changing her expression from mad to reassuring.
Nightfall could merely nod out and flap her right wing to smooth it out. Deep blue feathers scrawled across the marble floor. "W-who is t-that..?" Nightfall gasped, falling to the floor, her wings faltered in the sunlight through the stained glass window of the school name: Canterlot High.
"Nightfall! Perhaps she has amnesia as well! Nurse Berry! Come quickly," the scarred principal yelled across the halls, getting the nurse to stand up and carry Nightfall to her office. Within about three minutes, the ambulance that Nurse Berry had called showed up, and loaded Nightfall into the back of the ambulance. As the ambulance took off, Principal Cocoa and Nurse Berry went into conversation.
"This is strange... How could this have happened? Would a student do this? And if so, who, and why? These questions ponder me, Strawberry," Principal Cocoa stated, looking at the floor as if she were thinking hard.
"Well, we can bring her friends in and tell them. Hopefully nopony at the moment knows about the... erm... predicament. I'll go fetch them. What class are they in?" Nurse Berry said, trying to help.
"English," Principal Cocoa said.
"Ok, I'll go fetch them and bring them into my office. You stay here." And Nurse Berry took off to fetch the three girls. "Mr. Wave, may I borrow Sky Star, Peppermint, and Diamond Heart? Thank you. Excuse my interruption, pardon."
"Why, of course. I don't see why not. Go on, continue. Now, if I put a comma here..." he replied.
"Girls... Follow me," Nurse Berry said grimly.
The three girls looked at each other and followed Nurse Berry. "What does she want?" Sky Star asked in a whisper.
"I don't know. Why us though? We're nothing special," Diamond Heart replied, just as curious as the other two mares.
"M-maybe it's about Nightfall..." Peppermint squeaked. "I don't see Nightfall."
"Pshh! Who needs that bitch? She's just a slut," Diamond Heart said, hoof bumping Sky Star.
"You mean, you aren't friends anymore?!" Peppermint said, surprised and shocked- a bit in the wrong way.
"Tartarus, no. But your still our friend. Dee Dee, honestly. Please," Sky Star said.
"Oh, yes! Peppermint, you have a choice- Us, or... her..." Diamond Heart said.
"So," Sky Star said. "What's it going to be?"
Peppermint looked as if she were to explode. "I-I don't know... I mean... She's not a bitch or a slut. We should all be friends again. remember the pool party?" Peppermint tried her best. "We should just-"
"As I thought," Sky Star said, turning to Diamond Heart.
"Slut," she replied as Sky Star turned to her.
The group entered the office and stepped into the nurse's room. Principal Cocoa looked as if she were even more puzzled then ever. "Now girls..."
"Now girls what? We can handle it. So... What's this all about?" Sky Star said.