• Published 31st May 2015
  • 407 Views, 21 Comments

Shadows in the dark - Forest Shade



After discovering she has a family, Forest Shade is so excited. But when she discovers who her parents are, she's not so certain anymore.

  • ...
2
 21
 407

Acceptance and Fight for Freedom (retaliation) 5 5

Forest Shade killed seven animals on her way back home. The blood on her hooves stained the grass and her reputation. She felt bitterly sad after the murder of those animals, but she was Forestia...wait. Where in tarnation was just good ol' Forest Shade? The one who loved animals and children? The one who overcame bullies? Where in the hay was she? She stared down at her armor-clad hooves, and kicked them off. She threw off her armor and sold it to the blacksmith. With the extra bits, she bought more food for the children, and a dress for her mom. As she walked back, she saw her parents. It was obvious they had been crying. She shook her head, and ran to them, feeling loved and love. A deep green light surrounded them, and the light became intense, then faded. A princess-like blue mare, and a gray unicorn with a black mane (with sideburns) stood in their place. Ex-villains, and new parents. This was what she was hoping for. And a new start would be great.