• Published 31st May 2015
  • 407 Views, 21 Comments

Shadows in the dark - Forest Shade



After discovering she has a family, Forest Shade is so excited. But when she discovers who her parents are, she's not so certain anymore.

  • ...
2
 21
 407

Sweetfully Evil 3 3

What Forest Shade didn't realize was that the dark was coming for her, and she was quickly succumbing to it. She argued and hated her parent, and knew deep down what was happening and that they were causing it. Maybe Tropical Storm was right. No. No she wasn't. With a quick shake of her head she realized that all who tried to bring her down were causing this evil. Well, maybe. Just a theory.

She was practicing her flying to try to get the evil out of her heart, even though it was nearly black. She flew straight up, and plummeted down. She gasped as she saw the 7 Skipping Stone Rainboom, so she didn't notice her cutie mark appear on her deep green flank.

Sombra rushed out, and informed her the 7 Skipping Stone Rainboom was so difficult, not even Rainbow Dash, Equestria's most likely best flier could do it. 7 tiny rainbooms that went from big to small all the way down. She blushed, then gaped as she found her cutie mark. A pine tree with pegasus wings. Nightmare Moon approved of it, and they celebrated by getting carrot dogs.

She slept, but nightmares of realities haunted her. "Mom! Get the hay out of my head!" Nightmare looked in, and frowning, told her, " I am not in your head. You are going into shock, what considering all the physical and mental differences. "What, my cutie mark?"

"No, eye shadows, losing your conscience, you know, typical things for a pre-villain." "What?!" she shrieked. "How dare you take me back, just to turn me into a villain! I have waited so many years... for this?! You are both monsters, and I am not
going to live with you!" "Forestia Regalia! Get back here! I..." she sighed. " It's not us. It's you."