• Published 13th Oct 2015
  • 498 Views, 16 Comments

The Lost Nightmare, and the Pony named Blazing Nova - Vibrant Emotion



A pegasus name Blazing Nova wakes up on a mysterious island, and finds out he isn't alone

  • ...
4
 16
 498

Chapter 9: Recover, and Hope Rekindle Even Stronger

'Chapter 9: Recover, and Hope Rekindle Even Stronger'



As Nova returned to camp he enters his hut, and bandage his injury know that the medicine he made will help him recover quickly he sits down with the items close by "A purple stone, and a horn I guess it should help me with chunk of metal I got I should have a stronger sword, but I should be careful." he sighs softly as he lay down so he can plan his next move.

Which he unknowingly fell asleep only to open his eyes with Eve looking at him worried "Are you okay? Nova you shouldn't have pushed yourself so much." as Eve sits cross legged near him to see how bad the injury is.

Holding her hand "I'm good right now, but it going to be awhile before I can move around a bit it hurts at certain movements." Nova looks in Eve's eyes gently "The reason why I'm doing this so we can truly be together not like this, but for real which is the reason why I do it."

Eve start to cry softly, and holds his hand with her own "You're such a kind pony Nova that you're willing to do what you can to actually give me a chance to live I just wish I could do something to help you."

Nova wipes her tears softly and moves slowly getting in position so he can hold her "Maybe if possible when I do so you can say you will. Because I have fallen in love with you Eve." as he finishes his sentence he looks at her which she then kisses him which he felt a surge of energy build with inside his body Eve stops kissing him

"Yes I would like to be your love, and your wife when the time comes." she holds him in a soft hug "Well I guess I'll wait until you come back here, and see me then." then Nova comes up with an idea.

"How about you become a part of my body like a second part of me so we spend more time together that way." Nova suggested

Eve holds his hand gently then place her other hand on his chest a soft light wraps around the both of them she mouth "I'll do so." As Eve holds on to him.

Author's Note:

So we got Nova, and Eve going to get married when she finally get a body of her own. :raritystarry: