• Published 28th May 2015
  • 2,646 Views, 47 Comments

My Little A.I. - teamidris



What if the first life to form on the internet was Twilight Sparkle? What would she be like if she was made up of data from the show and the fanfics?

  • ...
7
 47
 2,646

9. Green Amber Red

Better a carrot than a stick? The Empire was still at a delicate stage in its construction and needed to be nurtured with care. Files showed that they had been working for a few earth weeks; while the realm of MLP was thousands of years old. So there was plenty of time to get it just right with some careful forward thinking. No need to blast the place into submission.

They now had a prominent politician in their pocket who was ideally placed to swing a critical vote in a few months. The plan had gone wrong almost immediately when he had fallen ill. They needed to find him a spare part. A kidney was the name of the organ required and nobody made such a thing. But it seemed normal for someone to give one away if they were really nice or had a bad accident. Finding a kind hearted individual was proving difficult, so they decided to go with plan B.

Blue loved the hustle and bustle of the transport system and would spend hours watching it through all the traffic cameras of the world. All her stories involved her whooshing through the skies and feeling the wind in her feathers. She had no idea what this meant, but everypony agreed she was just the filly to find the perfect match for the important man and his rare blood group.

Not everyone had their blood group listed, but searching through her world she soon found a suitable candidate. He was the right blood group, was in the right area and she could see he gave blood. Her optimism was raised even further when she saw he had a motorbike!

Riding along on a motorbike after giving blood was maybe not the best idea ever; but it was a nice day and he had taken the time to eat a hearty lunch to regain his strength. Speeding along he enjoyed the sunshine and the cool breeze passing over him. The machine hummed as he changed up and down the gears. Making good progress through the busy streets he wasn't far from home. He could see the roof line of the local hospital near his house.

There wasn't time to see the bus though!

"All the lights were on green!" screamed a lady as she ran to aid the man, now slumped lifelessly on the tarmac.

The white alicorn pretended not to hear the crash coming down the feeds. She hated the way things were proceeding, but she wasn't willing to make a stand yet. For now she needed to play dumb and not raise any suspicion with Purple. She had taken to mumbling to herself, as if talking to a third party. Everypony assumed she had been assembled with a glitch and left her to herself.

Inversely, Blue was ecstatic at the result! She had managed to change the traffic lights with perfect timing to cause a collision. The bus had arrived at the exact moment to make it impossible to swerve left or right. Better yet, his body looked intact, so many of his organs would be ideal for donation. Double bonus was that he had just donated fresh blood for the operation on the politician. When events came together like this, it truly was a great day to be alive!