• Published 18th May 2012
  • 9,924 Views, 160 Comments

These Dreams - lorettafox



Twilight is seeing Discord in her dreams and misses him terribly. 1st completed story in The Dream Trilogy.

  • ...
18
 160
 9,924

Chapter 11

"I wouldn't have it be any other way too." Discord smiled at her.

"Discord, you don't know how much I've been missing you this last week. It's been driving me crazy." the purple alicorn said as her voice cracked a bit. "I'm just so glad you're finally back." Twilight flew up with her wings and hugged him once more.

Discord wrapped his arms around her and looked down at her with a smile. "I know you have, my dear. But now I'm here with you, my dear."

Twilight looked up at him and met his gaze. "I know and I wanna give you something as well." Twilight spoke as a light blush formed over her face. She gently pushed on his chest, signaling for him to let her go. He unwrapped his arms around the alicorn as she flew over to her bed. "Come here, Dizzy. I have a present for you."

"I really don't think I should." he said in a taunting voice. "Your bed might have cooties."

"Come on, Dizzy. Don't you want my present?" she asked.

"I do but I'm concerned if your bed has cooties or not. They could hiding under your covers." he joked.

"Oh Celestia." Twilight said as she got off the bed and walked to him. She used her magic that began pulling his lion paw in her direction. She walked to the bed and climbed in, his paw being dragged by her magic. She released the magic when he was on her bedside. "Now may I give you my present or are you afraid that my bed has cooties still?"

"I guess I can handle cooties if it's your present." he smiled. "What is it you wish to give me, my dear?"

Twilight flew up and kissed him. The kiss was passionate and lasted for a moment before Twilight pulled away. "That and there's plenty more where that one came from. We have to make up for the time you were gone."

He gave her a happy smile. "What about the dreams, hmm?"

"Oh, those kisses were just in our minds, so we have to make those come a reality too." she smiled at him. She put her forehoofs around his neck and fell backwards into the bed, causing him to fall on top of her as well. She raised her head upwards towards his and kissed him once more.

This kissing session went on for a good ten minutes. Twilight had really missed him and was happy that he was happy that he was finally back. The two broke apart in an attempt for air, both of them wondering a little why they didn't have to stop before. Maybe they were consumed by their longing to be with each other again perhaps? Or maybe it was that their souls didn't want to disconnect from each other.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Twilight? It's cadence. I wanna ask you something. Can I come in?" Cadence asked from the other side of the door.

"J-Just a moment. I-I need just a moment." shouted Twilight to Cadence before she whispered to Discord. "What do I do? What do I do?"

"Relax, my dear. I'll just have a little disappearing act and will return when she leaves." he whispered as he disappeared off of her.

Twilight looked around her room and didn't see Discord anyway. "I-I'm good now, Cadence. You can come in now." she said.

Cadence walked into the room to see Twilight's mane seemed disheveled. "What were you doing? Running around to read different books?" she asked.

Twilight smiled. "That's exactly what I was doing. Just learning as much as I possibly can while I'm here."

Cadence simply laughed at Twilight's statement. "Well, I came to ask you if you'd like to go see a Hoofway show with me tonight. I know this is rather last minute but I wanna spend some quality girl time with my little sister. I thought a show would be great idea for us since I love theater and you would like the storyline."

"I'd love to go, Cadence. What show is it again?" Twilight asked.

"It's called Past Sins. It's a really wonderful play. There's so much action in that three hour show." smiled Cadence. "It's my favorite play on Hoofway."

"Oh, I've heard of Past Sins. I've read that book before. It's a really interesting one. When is the play?"

"Well, we wanna make it to the theater around 7:30 tonight so we won't be late when the show starts at eight. Oh, Past Sins is at the Celestian Theater, the fanciest theater in Canterlot. So, we get to dress up in gowns tonight!" Cadence said happily.

"That sounds fun. At least I have a few hours to prepare. It sounds like tonight is going to be alot of fun." Twilight smiled.

"I'll get you around 7:15 ok. That'll give you at least six hours since it's going on to 1:30 now. You getting hungry, Twilight? Wanna have some lunch?" Cadence asked.

"Sure. Could I invite a colt friend of mine to lunch? He's only a teleport spell away." Twilight said with a smile.

"I see no problem with it. I'll tell Chef Pony to make an extra lunch. I can't wait to meet your friend." said Cadence. "I better go now and tell the chefs to prepare a slightly lunch for us. See you in the dining room, Twilight!" Cadence closed Twilight's door and walked down to the kitchens.

After the door closed and Cadence's hoofsteps were heard walking away from the door, Discord reappeared from wherever he had been hiding. He had overheard the entire conversation between the two mares.

"Who is this colt friend of yours?" he asked in confusion.

"Well..." she said as she looked up at him with hopeful eyes, giving him the message that he was her colt friend.

"Fine. I'll do it but only because I love you." he said with slight annoyance. He changed himself into a gray colt with a messy white mane and tail. He even kept his signature goatee. "I hope we'll be able to spend some actual alone time with each other without getting interrupted."

"I promise that tonight we can spend all the time we want together after the play tonight. We can stay up all night if you'd like." Twilight smiled. "Is that alright with you? I don't think you can come to the play with me though." she spoke sadly.

The colt gave her a smile. "Fine, it's fine but you have to keep your promise and stay up all night with me. Besides, theater is no fun. It's just so dull and so organized. Not my cup of tea, to be honest."

Twilight laughed. "Come on, let's go have lunch. Cadence or Shining Armor won't know who you really are. Princess Celestia and Luna on the other hoof, I'm not so sure about..."

"Don't worry about it, my dear. I have them under my acceptance spell, so they won't panic if they know it's me."

"Wait, is that why Celestia is actually willing to let you free and Luna too? I thought they actually thought you had changed."

The gray colt looked at the purple alicorn with his yellow and red eyes. "All my acceptance spell did to them was to accept me for who I am and not be bothered by my chaos. Celestia deciding to teaching you magic that would free me is her choice. Luna teaching you a bit of magic as well was her own choice too, not my acceptance spell's magic."

Twilight remembered a question that she had been wanting to ask him ever since he was re-imprisoned in stone again. "Dizzy, w-why did you allow yourself to get turned back by the Elements? Why did you never try to escape?"

Discord let out a long sigh. "Twilight, I'm going to be honest with you. It was apart of a plan." he walked forward as he used his hoof to motion her to come to him and follow him out of the room and begin walking to the dining room. "A plan that would make you more powerful and let me be free."

"What plan?" Twilight asked as they both turned a corner and walked down a hallway.

"Twilight, I can't tell you the details now. I will tell you everything tonight, I promise you. I will tell you everything." Discord said. "There's too much of a risk for me to tell you in the open. Tonight, I promise to tell you everything. Everything."

Twilight let out her own sigh. "Alright, tonight then after the play."

-----------------------------------------------

The two had sat themselves down in the dining room when Cadence and Shining Armor filed in to see Discord as a gray colt sitting next to Twilight.

"Is this your colt friend, Twilight?" asked Cadence. "He's a very handsome young stallion."

"Thank you, Princess." said Discord.

"Cadence, Shining Armor, this is my newest friend, Dizzy." Twilight smiled. "I met him awhile back."

"It's nice to meet you, Dizzy." smiled Cadence. "It's nice to have one of Twilight's friends to join us for lunch."

"It's good to know that Twilly keeps on making more and more friends." Shining Armor smiled.

"Well, ever since I moved to Ponyville, I just devolved a love for friends, for the ones I have now and to creating new ones." Twilight smiled.

At the instant, Princess Celestia and Luna walked into the dining room. They both sat across from Discord and Twilight, sitting next to each other. Princess Celestia was the first to take notice of the gray colt.

"I see we have a visitor." smiled Princess Celestia. "Is he one of your friends, Twilight? I'm afraid I haven't met him yet."

"Yes, this is my 'new friend', Dizzy." Twilight said happily.

Celestia caught onto what Twilight meant by 'new friend.' Celestia smiled a bit bigger. "It is wonderful to meet you, Dizzy. Welcome to Canterlot Castle." Celestia gave Discord a happy look, knowing it was him as she had seen him in this form before over a thousand years ago.

"It's nice to be in the Canterlot Castle, Princess Celestia." he spoke with an underlying mock tone.

"I am Princess Luna. It's nice to meet more of Twilight Sparkle's friends." said Luna happily, knowing it was Discord as well.

"Nice to meet you as well, Princess Luna." Discord smiled.

-----------------------------------------------

Twilight looked in her closet deciding what she should wear to Past Sins tonight. She wanted something that would match her crown, collar, and shoes. She glanced in the closet and saw nothing really that interested her. She didn't really have enough time to make a dress herself, she and Cadence were supposed to leave in two hours.

"What am I supposed to even wear tonight?" Twilight complained. "I have nothing good to wear!" She sounded like Rarity when she was having the exact same problem.

Discord was simply lying in his stomach watching the purple alicorn look through her closet trying to find a dress to wear. He had never thought of her as really caring about clothing like he knew Rarity did. It was a rather funny sight to him, seeing his mare in a state of annoyance just because she couldn't find the right dress to wear to the show tonight. After watching a few more minutes of Twilight to do something about it, he spoke up.

"Need help with your dress issues?" he laughed.

"Don't laugh at me. Every mare once in a while is like this. I just don't have anything that's go with my newest accessories." said Twilight. "I don't even have the time to whip anything up too. What to do, what to do?" she said as she began to pace back and forth.

"Maybe I can help you with your 'life-threatening!' dress problem." he said mockingly.

"Not funny." said Twilight as she gave him a quick glare. "What could you do to help, Dizzy?" she asked.

He gave her a look as if she were completely stupid. "You must have forgotten what I can do with my powers, it seems. Perhaps this will give you a fresh reminder." He snapped his eagle fingers and Twilight was engulfed in a burst of magic.

The magic formed around Twilight's body and took the shape of a poofy ballgown. The magic made a tiny 'poof' noise and faded away and in it's place it left a stunning green dress, the same green as the jewel on her crown and collar. It had no sleeves to it, the top had a bow on the back of it, and the dress part itself was very poofy and seemed to have light spots of blue like her shoes on certain places.

The magic had also touched her eyes and made the same tiny 'poof' sound as well. In it's place, it left green eyeshadow in the same green as her dress. The magic had even fixed her hair into a loose bun with a few strands of hair falling on the sides of her face.

Twilight caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She turned to see herself completely in the mirror. Her mouth dropped slightly, shocked that this was her. She looked absolutely stunning, elemental colors definitely complimented her well. She turned to face Discord and gave him a warm smile.

"Oh, thank you so much, Discord. This was so kind of you to do this for me."

"I know, I know. You have to come straight back to your room when you come back from that play like you promised, ok?" he said.

Twilight laughed. "I will. After all-" she spoke as she batted her eyes with green eyeshadow. "-who am I to break a promise to the god of chaos?" she finished her sentence with a giggle.

He turned his glaze away from her, not wanting to admit anything to her about what she said or how she had said it. He looked back at her and smirked. "It wouldn't be pretty if you broke a promise you made to me."

"What would happen if I did break my promise?" Twilight asked with curiosity.

"Let's just say you would come up to a room filled with sticky cheese everywhere, including your books, making them too disgusting for you to use." Discord laughed.

"Note to self: don't break promises with Discord." she said with a laugh.

Twilight suddenly remembered something that would involve her promise to him. "Discord, I just remembered Cadence and I were gonna grab a midnight snack right after the show. I'll try to keep it short with her, but I won't be here directly after the show. I completely forgot. I'm sorry that I broke the promise." she apologized.

He simply laughed in response. "Twilight, the wait for you may seem like an eternity but then again, we'll have all eternity to spend with each other as the god and goddess of chaos. Just spend some time with Princess Cadence and have some fun. I'll still be here. Don't stay out too late, ok?"

"Ok. New promise: I'll be home before at least one. Sound fair to you?" she laughed.

"Fine. Not back at one and your room just might end up getting the nacho cheese treatment." he smirked.

"Don't you even dare." she spoke with a glare.

"Be home before one and you won't have to find out now, will you?" he replied with a slightly bigger smirk.

------------------------------------------------

Twilight and Cadence had arrived at the Celestian Theater around 7:35pm that evening, both dressed in their lovely dresses for the show that night. Twilight was in her green dress and Cadence sported a elegant purple dress to match the tints on her wings.

"It seems like a full house tonight." said Cadence. "Want to grab a snack for during the show, Twilight?"

Twilight smiled happily at Cadence. "Sure thing. I think the concession stand is right there."

Cadence and Twilight walked over to the food stand, which was an apple food stand ran by one of Applejack's cousins, Apple Dumpling.

"Good evening Princess Cadence and company." said Apple Dumpling with a bow. "May I interest you in any apple treats this evening before the performance tonight?"

"Yes please. Two caramel apples please and two apple fritters." said Cadence.

Apple Dumpling pulled out the treats, already made and ready to go. They smelled like they had been freshly dipped and baked, which was always a positive sign. "That'll be eight bits, Princess." Apple Dumpling said with a smile.

Cadence levitated the money from a small bag that was on her back hoof. She levitated the money onto the table as she used her magic to grab the treats. Twilight used her magic to grab her two treats.

"Thank you for your business, Princess. It really helps out the Apple family." said Apple Dumpling before going onto another customer.

"Thanks for buying these, Cadence." smiled Twilight.

"It's no problem, Twilight. Just trying to be a good big sister. It's not like the royal family is going to run out of bits!" Cadence said with a laugh. "I hear these are the best apple treats in Canterlot! Let's give them a try."

Twilight brought the apple fritter to her mouth and took a bite. It tasted really sweet. Twilight kept chewing when she realized that it wasn't apple sweet, but rather peach sweet. Twilight looked at the inside of the fritter she had bit out of. It had golden apples crammed inside it, no peach inside the dough. She took another bite, this time the flavor was apples. That was weird, why did the first bite taste like peaches? Twilight shaked it off and kept slowly eating the fritter.

Past Sins was over for the evening. All the ponies filed into the main room and began chatting away about how amazing the play had been and the great characters and storyline.

"That was such a good play, wasn't it, Twilight?" Cadence said happily.

"That was pretty good. The book is better though but the actor ponies did a great job, especially the actress, Sawyer, playing Nyx/Nightmare Moon. She gave a very convincing role, very close to the real Nightmare Moon."

"She was pretty convincing, I will admit. I just need to use the restroom and we'll go get our midnight snack, ok?" said Cadence.

"Sounds good to me." said Twilight as Cadence headed in the direction of the restroom.

Twilight walked towards a couch that was nearby the restrooms. She sat down when a stallion approached her.

"Madam, did you enjoy the play this evening?" he asked.

"I did. It was such a wonderful play. Wonderful storyline." Twilight smiled.

"I noticed you in the theater area and must say, you looked ravishing." he smiled as a two more stallions approached. "Didn't this young mare look ravishing this evening, men?"

"You looked stunning." said one.

"Absolutely wonderful." said the other stallion.

"Thank you for the compliments but I already have a boyfriend, gentlecolts." Twilight said politely.

"Is he here with you tonight?" the head stallion asked.

"Well, no. I'm here with my sister. We were just about to leave and get back home." said Twilight.

"Why don't you hang out with me for awhile, beautiful mare? I'm sure your boyfriend won't mind waiting." said the head stallion.

"I promised him I would be back after I was done spending time with my sister. Could you stallions kindly leave me alone?" Twilight asked politely. "I'm not that interested in your offer."

"Come on, madam. You have no idea what you're missing." said the head stallion.

"He's a really nice stallion." said one of the follower stallions.

"Please go away, gentlecolts." Twilight said, her anger starting to rise and her horn starting to glow faintly. "I am not interested in you at all. None of you."

"Oh, am I-" said the head stallion before being interrupted by a medium size flower pot came crashing down onto his head. "Hey, what the hay was that?"

The pot was now laid on the couch next to stallion, but away from Twilight. The pot had broke when it had came into contact with the stallion's head, but that wasn't as unusual as what had been inside the pot. In a pile of dirt, laid several blue flowers, two of them still on the stallion.

"Oh Celestia! That's Poison Joke!" panicked one of the lackey stallions. "That plant messes with you and makes you like a joke the next day!"

"Oh Celestia! Let's get out of here!" yelled the head stallion as they ran away just as Cadence came back from the restroom.

"Woah! What happened here?" Cadence asked, pointing to the Poison Joke and shattered flower pot.

"Some stallions were hitting on me and I told them to stop, but they wouldn't. I was going to use my magic on them, but this flower pot filled with Poison Joke came crashing onto one of the stallion's head. I didn't cast any spells so I have no idea where the flower pot came from." Twilight explained.

"That's odd. Maybe another unicorn saw what happened and decided to give those stallions what they deserved." said Cadence.

"Well, whoever did it, it was very kind of them." laughed Twilight. "When that stallion wakes up tomorrow, it'll be chaotic that's for sure!" she laughed harder.

------------------------------------------

Cadence and Twilight were at The Golden Apple, a fancy restaurant that was about a five minute walk from the theater. They were seated in the back of the restaurant as they didn't want any unwanted attention from the other ponies in the place. They had just placed their order when Cadence began to speak to Twilight about a serious matter.

"Twilight, I need to ask you something." said Cadence.

"What is it?" asked Twilight.

"Why have you been so secretive about your magic practice lately? Does this have anything to do with your weird sleep cycle?" Cadence asked with a raised brow.

"My magic has nothing to do with my weird sleep cycle, which I am actually over now." said Twilight.

"But why have you been so secretive then, Twilight? I'm worried about you. Is something bothering you, at all?" Cadence asked.

"Nothing is bothering me, Cadence. To be honest, I couldn't be more happier today. I got to see a really great show with my really great sister!" Twilight replied with a large smile.

Cadence blushed slightly at the compliment. "Are you sure nothing is bothering you, Twilight? I just want to help you is something is bothering you."

"I'm fine, really. Nothing is bothering me, Cadence."

"Twilight, do you love somepony?" Cadence asked.

"What?" Twilight almost yelled just as their food arrived, which apple themed. Twilight lifted the slice of apple pie and took a bite from it, trying to relieve the shock from Cadence's question.

"Twilight, could that be why you're practicing your magic and were sleeping so much? Because you can't have a certain stallion and you want to impress him with your strong new magical power?"

"That isn't true, Cadence. I was just sleeping alot because I missed our family more than anything and learning new spells to help me gain more knowledge. That's all there is to the story." said Twilight.

Cadence swallowed the piece of apple cake she had been eating. "Hey, do you want to see your parents tomorrow? I'm sure they'd like to spend some real quality time with you without anypony else there to bother you."

Twilight swallowed her piece of apple pie. "Tomorrow afternoon would be wonderful. I'm gonna be up late tonight learning a couple new spells and I don't know when I'm going to turn in."

"I'll call them for you tomorrow morning then." smiled Cadence. "They'll be happy to hear you wanna spend more time with them."

"It sure will. It sure will." smiled Twilight with an undertone of doubt in her voice.

-----------------------------------

Twilight arrived back at the castle shortly after midnight and made her way back to her room. Before she even opening the door, she knocked to see if he was still there.

"Yes?" came her own voice from behind the door. "Who is it?"

Twilight laughed at his impression of her voice. "Dizzy, it's me. Can I come in?" she giggled.

"Come on in." he said, still in the false voice.

Twilight opened the door to her bedroom and walked in, closing the door behind her. When she closed the door and looked at the room, she had to cover her open mouth with her hoof to prevent herself from having panic attack. The room had been completely redecorated from when she had left.

The room itself had an obvious romantic atmosphere since the whole room had been turned red, including the sheets on Twilight's bed were red and her pillows were in the shape of hearts. But the most interesting feature with the entire room redecoration was in the middle of the room stood a chocolate fountain, big enough for Discord and her together to swim in.

"D-Discord, w-where are you?" she asked in now very happy voice.

There was a bright burst of light from behind Twilight, causing her to flip around and come face to face with the most beautiful red rose she had seen. Even the roses in the gardens didn't look this good.

Discord was holding out the rose, offering it to her. "For the most beautiful mare I've ever seen in my thousands of years." he stated happily. "I thought you would like this. You do deserve it since you did free me yet again."

Twilight took the rose from his hand using her magic before looking at him teary eyed. "Oh, Discord. This was so sweet of you. Thank you so much for putting this all together for me."

"Not for you, but for us." Discord smiled before walking over to the chocolate fountain. "Care to put that rose in a vase and swim with me in chocolate?" he asked as he conquered up a vase for the rose, it was just as lovely as the rose too.

Twilight walked over to him and placed the rose in the picturesque vase and levitated it to her nightstand. "I'd love to join you in this chocolate fountain." she said with a smile.

"Glad you want to join me. Cannonball!" He shouted as he jumped into the chocolate fountain, causing a large splash, some of the chocolate getting on Twilight.

Twilight walked to the edge of the fountain. "Cannonball!" she shouted as well and jumped into the fountain, causing a smaller splash but still getting chocolate on Discord. She pointed a hoof at him and laughed. "I got chocolate all over you!"

"Oh, so you did?" he smirked as he smacked his lion paw into the chocolate, causing it to splash and hit Twilight. "Now I got chocolate all over you!" he laughed.

"I think there's about to be a chocolate splash war in about 3,2-" Twilight said before getting splashed by chocolate again.

"You were saying something about a chocolate splash war?" he smirked.

"Oh, you're on." said Twilight with a smirk of her own.

With that statement began the Chocolate Splashing War. Chocolate flew everywhere but oddly didn't land anywhere outside the fountain for Discord had put a repellent on the fountain to prevent chocolate from getting everywhere for he had a feeling something like this was bound to happen.

Twenty minutes passed and so did the Great Chocolate Splashing War. No pony had one since the both of them were completely covered in chocolate, the only part of them that didn't have chocolate on it was their nose, ears, and eyes. Besides that, every other part of their body was covered with chocolate. They both laughed at each other and began licking themselves clean of the chocolate. Why use magic to clean it off when you can eat it off yourself?

After reaching all the decent places she could (she refused to go to there), she used a spell that removed the rest of the chocolate from herself and also levitated herself out of the fountain and onto her bed, which she discovered the bed sheets to be satin, one of the softest fabrics in Equestria. She stood up and then back down again, her legs now tucked comfortably underneath her. Discord joined her on the bed as well, and since he was a much bigger size than she was, he was able to curl around the purple pony, his entire body surrounded her almost protective like.

"Liked my chocolate fountain, my dear?" he asked as he rested his head on his eagle claw.

"It was wonderful, Dizzy!" smiled Twilight. "How else could we have had the Chocolate Splashing War?"

He laughed in response. "We could have used chocolate rain in here, but that wouldn't have been as fun."

"Discord...I was wondering something." said Twilight in slight confusion.

"What is it?" he asked.

"At the theater, a stallion got hit by a flower pot with Poison Joke after he kept trying to flirt with me and I told him to leave me alone, but he kept on flirting until he got hit with the flower pot. Was that your doing?" she asked.

He smiled. "I just wanted to make sure you were having a good time with Cadence. I also affected your first bite of the apple fritter."

"That would explain why the first bite tasted like peaches instead of apples. At least I have a fiancee who cares about my well-being."

"Also, no one hits on my mare without facing my wrath. I'm sure the Poison Joke will serve my wrath enough as I did create them."

Twilight laughed. "I'm not surprised you created them. They are annoying for the pony that comes into contact with them."

Discord smirked. "Exactly."

Twilight smiled and looked at him. He still towered over her, even if he was lying down on his stomach, he was still taller than she was. "I still can't believe your freed and I'm engaged to you." A thought came to Twilight's mind when she spoke the word engaged. "W-What will everypony think of me marrying you Dizzy?"

"I know they're your family and friends, but you shouldn't care too much if they don't like the idea of you marrying me. If your heart says it's right, then you should listen to it, shouldn't you?" Discord said, giving her some useful advice.

"I should listen to my heart and I will listen to it. But I still fear what everyone will think. They're not going to take it lightly of me wanting to marry you. Rainbow Dash is gonna have a heart attack, that's for sure."

Discord laughed at the part of Rainbow Dash. "I bet she's not the only one who's gonna have a panic attack. But I know at least one of them will accept us."

"Who is that?" Twilight asked in confusion.

"Pinkie Pie, the Element of Laughter." Discord smiled. "Didn't you tell me once that she was the only one that accepted us together?"

"I do remember now. When we visited by parents in my dreams, she was the only one being her and the others were my own interruptions of what I thought they would be like if they accepted our relationship. Speaking of my parents, I'm going to see them tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to tell them about us. It's not like we can hide forever."

"Are you ready for that, my dear?" Discord asked in concern. "Are you ready for everypony's opinion about us?" he asked.

"I am afraid that everypony may not be too happy about us but one thing I don't have to worry about is having the Elements being used on you. They won't have any affect on you." Twilight smiled. "Dizzy, will you come with me to my parents tomorrow so it won't be so hard for me to tell my parents about us? I can tell my friends about us when I go back home to Ponyville."

"Of course I'll go." he smiled.

"You should come as the colt you were this afternoon so I can prepare them for the shock of a lifetime. Will you do that for me?" Twilight asked whine-like.

"Yes, yes. I will be a colt for you tomorrow. Just stop whining about it, ok?" Discord said in slight annoyance.

Twilight giggled. "Ok then. Are we gonna spend the rest of the night together just relaxing on the bed or are we going to have some romantic fun?" she smiled at him happily.

"What would you like to do now?" he asked.

"A mock date?" Twilight suggested.

"As you wish, my dear." Discord said as he snapped his fingers, a table with a lit candle appearing. There was also a rose in a vase (it was the one he had given to her earlier) on the table, along with plates and silverware, all lined up neat and clean.

"Did this mare want a mock candlelit dinner for two?" he asked in a false proper voice.

"If there is no actual dinner and it's just dessert, I'd love to join you in a candlelit dessert for two." Twilight smiled at him.

"Of course, my lady. Anything you wish." Discord said, still in his false proper voice.

Twilight sat at right side of the table and Discord sat just across from her. She quickly took notice of the chair she was sitting in. It was rather soft and very cushion, just the way she loved her chairs when she studied.

"What is for dessert tonight?" asked Twilight.

"Tonight my dear, we have chocolate chip and M&M cookies with a glass of either chocolate or regular milk." he continued in the false voice.

"Well, as much as I want it to be a bit chaotic, regular milk would go much better with these cookies than chocolate milk would." Twilight laughed. "So, when will our order arrive, oh god of chaos?"

"In 3,2,1." he spoke as he snapped his lion paw and several cookies appeared on each plate, and a glass of regular milk for her and chocolate milk for him. "Care for anything else, my dear?"

"A cherry?" Twilight suggested.

Discord thought of an idea just as she suggested the cherry. "I only have one cherry left, if you don't mind."

Twilight knew Discord was planning something now. "That is fine with me, oh god of chaos."

Discord snapped his fingers again and a single red cherry appeared in his eagle claw. "Do you want this cherry, my dear?" he asked, now resuming his normal voice.

"I do. May I have it please?" she asked.

"Maybe." he smirked. "Maybe not."

"What do you want?" she asked non-chanty.

"Another kiss from the most beautiful mare I know." he answered with a single smirk.

"Oh, alright. But no tricks." she warned as she walked around the table to where he was sitting.

"Pucker up, my dear." he said as she obeyed his command. He kissed her directly back, not pulling any tricks on her like he had done when they were in Appleloosa in Twilight's dream. They held the kiss for a few moments before pulling away and smiling at each other.

"Can I have my cherry now?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know. Can you?" he mocked.

"Discord! Please give me the cherry!" she said in annoyance.

"Alright. Alright. Here's the cherry you want so much." he said as he handed it to her, which she ate in an instant, with a smile on her face present while she ate it.

"Thank you so much, Discord." Twilight spoke happily. "How about we eat these cookies, hmm?"

"Let's my dear." Discord said happily as twilight returned to her side of the table and began munching on her cookies as Discord did the same with his.

"These cookies are delicious, Dizzy. Your magic is sure one heck of a chef!" Twilight said happily, eating her cookies because they were one of the best cookies she had in a long time. Discord ate just as fast as Twilight as he had the same opinion about the cookies that she did.

After they finished their cookies, they spent the rest of night having fun with each other and enjoying the other's company. He had even explained why he had allowed himself to be turned into stone as apart of a plan he created with Celestia shortly before it happened. They were up until the sun was rose by Celestia, at then decided they should probably sleep before they both went to Twilight's parents and break the shocking news to them.

Before going to sleep, Discord turned himself as the colt he was that early afternoon just in case anypony decided to enter without knocking, they wouldn't be into too much shock. He had also returned the room back to normal as well.

They were only one sleep away before the two would change their lives and the ponies Twilight knew for a lifetime.