• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,724 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,724

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 86: From Ladle to Grave

One night, on a night very much like this one we are experiencing currently, my back was itchy. Now, yes, I have boney bat wings that are decent scritchy scratchers, but there's an area of my back between my wings that they can't reach. However, I was in the kitchen washing dishes when this itchy back attack began. And I was going to grab the meat tenderizer to scratch my back (yes, some of us ponies occasionally eat meat. It's a contentious issue.), but then I saw--in the same pitcher/jug/vase thingie we keep various utensils and implements in--a black spatula. And I thought, I bet this will work as a back scratcher! And you know what? I was completely right. I scratched my back with that spatula and it felt incredibly amazing. And I wanted to share this experience with you, dear reader. And now I have.

Have a great night!

EDIT: I have just learned that the kitchen utensil I have been calling a spatula my entire life is in fact called a pasta ladle.
My life is a lie.

Author's Note:


You thought I was joking, didn't you?

PreviousChapters Next